Barry is raking it in..

I have to say, I see no real unfairness in the progressive tax system (unless you think it is unfair that some people at lower incomes pay no tax) but I'm not sure that it is needed.

It would be unfair to lower the top earners from 35 to 28 for a charity write offs, though, unless the earners in the other tax brackets had the same percentage lowered.
Wouldn't you like it simplified a lot, though? When the tax code can stabilize a deck umbrella in gale force winds with its own heft, I think reform is called for. Not a single person I know does theirs without hired help. Yes, folks have jobs and that's cool, but they contribute nothing to the GDP.

Sure...it needs to be simplified. Trouble is, every time the pols get their hands on it, it gets more complicated.

I think Xeno owes Obama an apology.

:eusa_whistle:
No, you need to get your head out of Barry's ass.

I know how to do taxes, I used to work for HR Block and worked on wall street for half a decade.

I know exactly what i am talking about, but feel free to keep excusing rich people fucking the country over. :lol:

I know how to do taxes, I used to work for HR Block and worked on wall street for half a decade.

I know exactly what i am talking about, but feel free to keep excusing rich people fucking the country over. :lol:
Wow, you used to work at HR Block. That explains your lack of knowledge.

:thup:

You got fired, right?

You got fired, right?
No, I made money, that is why I'm not a socialst like you Rav darling. :)

Really, you should stop licking Barry's anus, your lips are turning brown my dear.

so he gave his 1.4 million he got for the nobel pp AWAY to CHARITY....

and another $300k plus to charity...

and PAID an additional $1.8 million in taxes....

and there is something wrong with this?????

yes

You got fired, right?

Good to see I wasn't the only one whom that occurred to. HR Block from Wall Street. Makes one go "Hmmmmm."

But, whatever. :eusa_whistle:

You're still embarrassing yourself. How sad that you can't admit that you were wrong.
You are pissing in the wind Rav...:lol:
Obviously...you are one of the last people I thought would be afraid to admit to making an error.

Good to know.
Too bad i didn't make one.

Riddle me this Batman, if Barry didn't accept the money because he was barred by law, how did he manage to 'donate it' to charities of his choice?

While you are pondering that maybe you will begin to understand how rigged the tax system is.

You are pissing in the wind Rav...:lol:
Obviously...you are one of the last people I thought would be afraid to admit to making an error.

Good to know.

Riddle me this Batman, if Barry didn't accept the money because he was barred by law, how did he manage to 'donate it' to charities of his choice?

While you are pondering that maybe you will begin to understand how rigged the tax system is.
His tax return was unaffected by the nobel money. He neither claimed it as income or used it as a write off.

:cuckoo:

You got fired, right?

Good to see I wasn't the only one whom that occurred to. HR Block from Wall Street. Makes one go "Hmmmmm."

:lol: I was more thinking that HR Block fired him for incompetence...

I don't wish to write a book.

I'd like to start another tech company. But the Dodd bill and the host of dismal Obamanomics policies make taking the risk on an entrepreneurial venture not very attractive.

I'll wait until Barry is gone and we correct his damage.
If you have to wait until the government makes conditions perfect for you, you are doomed to fail.

I'm not waiting for conditions to be perfect. But I am not interested in investing my time and capital when the government is setting up conditions to make failure more likely, and excessively taxing the profits if the venture is successful.

Good to know.

His tax return was unaffected by the nobel money. He neither claimed it as income or used it as a write off.

:cuckoo:
We have been up and down the road enough, keep thinking Barry is Mr Generocity and I'll keep laughing at you.

Only to a pea brain like yourself.

I can see you've already told us all you know about many topics:

Nothing.

It was funny too, because when you first came here I gave you a chance even though a lot of people told me you were a partisan idiot.

I should have listened to them.

Forum List

Back