Barry Blames 'Far Right Media' For Pumping Out 'Toxic Stuff'...

Yes, the 1% of media in this country NOT identified as 'all-in' for Hillary, who have not donated to Hillary, is the threat. :p

Let's ignore how CNN openly declared they have done everything possible to help Hillary...

Let's ignore the very candidate who, with the President, used an international weapons dealer and ran guns to Al Qaeida (terroris murderers of 3k Americans) and to ISIS out of Benghazi...

Oh that damned treasonous Conservative media...

:p

Obama's positive legacy will haunt you fools until the day you take your last breath...which I hope is a long, long time. I hope you live to see all the highways and airports and battle ships which will carry his name.

This will bring me pleasure. Great pleasure.

Interesting. So while you claim to be against war and pollution, you want CO2 spewing highways and airports, and death giving battleships to be the legacy for your candidate?

Fascinating.

You are so desperate that it's sweet.

How odd. I thought the exact same thing about your first post. Of course I found something more interesting to say. You apparently did not.

Obama's positive legacy will haunt you fools until the day you take your last breath...which I hope is a long, long time. I hope you live to see all the highways and airports and battle ships which will carry his name.

Every rundown black neighborhood has an MLK Blvd. I'm sure Obama will receive a similar honor.

Every rundown black neighborhood has an MLK Blvd. I'm sure Obama will receive a similar honor.

Ok, so you noticed that too. Every time I've been in the most drug ridden, shoddy shack homes, impoverished area of any town, I see "Martin Luther King" posters, pictures or a street named after him.

I keep thinking...... I don't know... doesn't this not add up?

If he's so great and wonderful, and he did all this civil rights stuff, and advanced the cause of these people..... why are all his followers impoverished and languishing in misery?

I was watching this Hurricane Katrina video, and there in the middle of crime, drug, impoverished, shack area of New Orleans was some building dedicated to MLK, with a giant picture of him, and all these miserable people saying "We shall overcome!"

Did I miss something? You haven't overcome anything, and MLK has been at his eternal reward almost 50 years ago. At least we can see Berlin, and tell Ronald Reagan actually did something. What did MLK actually accomplish?

Forum List

Back