Monstrous Hypocrisy. Hillary Lectures her State Dept Employees on Secure Document Handling.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
2010 training video from State with their BOSS, Hillary Clinton outlining how important it is to handle Secure Documents the proper way. This is the lady that CLAIMS she doesn't ever remember being briefed into the numerous Classified programs that it was HER JOB to protect.

It just doesn't get more discouraging than this. And the Trump idiot should have nailed her shut in the 2nd debate when Clinton was lecturing on how she would handle cyber threats. Are you F'ing kidding me? Is there anyone that doesn't see the arrogance and the irony of that meglomaniac proposing solutions to Cyber Security? Millions of Americans KNOW how all this works and are appalled at her hypocrisy and cluelessness or deviousness. Take your pick of the later.

Issues embedding just the vid. I'll search for it on the Tube.

Clinton Lectured State Dept. Staff On Cybersecurity In 2010 Video

Had the GOP nominated Kasich or Rubio – or even Cruz, for that matter – this might have some relevance and consequence.

But they didn’t.

It has plenty of relevance and consequence, it goes to show hypocrisy and how the old hag thinks she's above the little people and the law.

Had the GOP nominated Kasich or Rubio – or even Cruz, for that matter – this might have some relevance and consequence.

But they didn’t.

WTF is that suppose to mean? That her arrogance and deviousness is somehow modulated by who's opposing her? Is this another form of leftist moral relativity that you've just conjured up on the fly?

But they didn’t.

It has plenty of relevance and consequence, it goes to show hypocrisy and how the old hag thinks she's above the little people and the law.

She is thanks to Comeys' FBI!!! (The rule of law died on 7/5/16).

2010 training video from State with their BOSS, Hillary Clinton outlining how important it is to handle Secure Documents the proper way. This is the lady that CLAIMS she doesn't ever remember being briefed into the numerous Classified programs that it was HER JOB to protect.

It just doesn't get more discouraging than this. And the Trump idiot should have nailed her shut in the 2nd debate when Clinton was lecturing on how she would handle cyber threats. Are you F'ing kidding me? Is there anyone that doesn't see the arrogance and the irony of that meglomaniac proposing solutions to Cyber Security? Millions of Americans KNOW how all this works and are appalled at her hypocrisy and cluelessness or deviousness. Take your pick of the later.

Golly gee, maybe Director Comey should be made away of the video. I'm sure he will do something about it.

Golly gee, maybe Director Comey should be made away of the video. I'm sure he will do something about it.

Comey should be in prison along with the old hag. That was just pathetic

Lots of people should be in prison and there are probably a lot that should not be.

Also, in another galaxy and not too too far away, the FBI would have been investigating Dem orgs' paying people to incite violence at Trump rallies. But, that was before we became a banana republic under Obies' DOJ.

With Hillary's in depth knowledge of cyber security problems, can someone explain to me why she used an unsecured network to conduct top secret government business?

I believe it was an attempt to keep her pay for play from public view AND CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT.. In other words she had CRIMINAL INTENT and forethought to commit crimes against the US... Even Obama was complicit as he KNEW and approved of it!

Lots of people should be in prison and there are probably a lot that should not be.

Did you invent the 'broad brush' when it comes to painting???

Also, in another galaxy and not too too far away, the FBI would have been investigating Dem orgs' paying people to incite violence at Trump rallies. But, that was before we became a banana republic under Obies' DOJ.

There is no time. They are still investigating the IRS targeting conservatives and the VA putting Veterans on death lists who are too sick and costly to treat.

ac445c5e89a32210f422632de73225b1.jpg

There is no time. They are still investigating the IRS targeting conservatives and the VA putting Veterans on death lists who are too sick and costly to treat.

Got it!

Banana's for everybody..........:banana:.

When throwing shit at a fan a brush is not necessary.. This reminds me of the Hillary bus dumping human waste into a storm sewer.. splatter everywhere.. Hillary has thrown tons of crap into the fan.. The splatter is going to be massive..

crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back