Hey Liberals!!!

What does that tell me?

The rich fear Trump more than Clinton even with her pledge to close loopholes... The reason why they don't fear Clinton is because behind close doors she says one thing to her donors while lying to the public voter...

She a Corporate whore!

I've noticed you've come around,as did Dot.

What does that tell me?

The rich fear Trump more than Clinton even with her pledge to close loopholes... The reason why they don't fear Clinton is because behind close doors she says one thing to her donors while lying to the public voter...

She a Corporate whore!

Do me a favor and search all my hit pieces against Hillary Clinton and discover I hate the bitch as much as I dislike Trump...

What does that tell me?

She a Corporate whore!

Do me a favor and search all my hit pieces against Hillary Clinton and discover I hate the bitch as much as I dislike Trump...

So a bernie supporter?
I can actually respect that.

What does that tell me?

She a Corporate whore!

So a bernie supporter?
I can actually respect that.

Libertarian...

( I know where Aleppo is at! )

I'm not a liberal, but the story leaves a lot of information out such as how many were polled, what questions were asked, and the reason they gave for voting Hillary.

It just doesn't make sense to me is all. If any politician was running on taking more of my money, that would be the last person I would vote for.

I think it depends on who you are. It tells some that the idea of a Trump presidency scares the crap out of most thinking people.

It tells some that the system is "rigged" and that the "elites" will always win.

It tells some that Clinton is a corporatist who isn't a "true liberal"

It tells me she will be the 45th President of the United States

Forum List

Back