Barron to review parade w/President Trump

I have to say, I'm impressed by his demeanor. This is a lot for a 10-year old to take in. His patience has been remarkable.
He is certainly not autistic. Rosie O'Donnell made that up and had to apologize for it. How does it feel to shill for the likes of Rosie O'Donnell?

I see that he got a kick out of the tractors. Like any other ten year old boy.
Since you are a no one, what you think is immaterial. It is fake news that he is not autistic.

I want the child to be in a safe environment. He did like the ATVs after a rest. He has a long row, as does any autistic child faces. Best of luck.
Oh I misunderstood. I did not know you had medical records.

Oh I misunderstood. I did not know you had medical records.

I have Autism, in the form of Aspergers Syndrome, and while it does cause me some awkwardness, it is not a catastrophe, though my wife wishes I could be cured from it. I tell I am not disabled just differently abled. Aspies see the world a slight bit differently is all.

If I had to guess that Baron had any difficulties it would be ADD, but it is impossible to get a fair impression of a kids behavior when he is up late and FORCED to be on the stage with a bunch of strange adults obsessed with the weirdness of politics.

I wonder if Baron truly understands the gravity of the job his father is taking? He is just 10 years old, but I bet he is as bright as they come these days.

Perhaps President Trump will more open to getting help for all disabled children regardless of their parents' ability to spend on their individual education plans.

Forum List

Back