Barron to review parade w/President Trump

He is quite cute and lanky. I'd like to hear a little from him.

Day 1 and they start on the kids. What did you say about Oblamos' kids?

I don't even know who Baron is? The young one? The one they make wear a tie?

I feel bad for Barron, who is autistic and that will come out and also that his father calls him a "retard" (according to Apprentice contestants) and the dad will keep lying about all this and the monstrosity of adding child abuse to his portfolio is too much to bear .

16142995_10208344143785387_6528700928250304425_n.jpg

I feel bad for Barron, who is autistic and that will come out and also that his father calls him a "retard" (according to Apprentice contestants) and the dad will keep lying about all this and the monstrosity of adding child abuse to his portfolio is too much to bear .

If true then perhaps Trump won't take the ax to special needs services, as I suspect his supporters are giddily waiting for him to do.

If true then perhaps Trump won't take the ax to special needs services, as I suspect his supporters are giddily waiting for him to do.
Let's hope so.

Jake, keep getting ready for Hillary 2020

This reminds me when the four civil rights liberals people kidnapped, attacked and tortured the White special needs kid

This reminds me when the four civil rights liberals people kidnapped, attacked and tortured the White special needs kid
If the child is autistic, torture is what happened to him today.

When the Dems take back the WH, the boy's face will capture the anguish of CrusaderFrank. :lol:

I have to say, I'm impressed by his demeanor. This is a lot for a 10-year old to take in. His patience has been remarkable.

Says Fake news baron.

I have to say, I'm impressed by his demeanor. This is a lot for a 10-year old to take in. His patience has been remarkable.
He is certainly not autistic. Rosie O'Donnell made that up and had to apologize for it. How does it feel to shill for the likes of Rosie O'Donnell?

I see that he got a kick out of the tractors. Like any other ten year old boy.

He is certainly not autistic. Rosie O'Donnell made that up and had to apologize for it. How does it feel to shill for the likes of Rosie O'Donnell?

What are you talking about? I never thought he was autistic, never claimed he was. Who gives a fuck what Rosie O'Donnel thinks.

I remarked that he was a remarkably patient little boy. He is ONLY 10-years-old. Any boy that age would have been fidgety by now.

Since you are a no one, what you think is immaterial. It is fake news that he is not autistic.

I want the child to be in a safe environment. He did like the ATVs after a rest. He has a long row, as does any autistic child faces. Best of luck.

Forum List

Back