Barrack Obama And David Letterman Agree That Mitt Sucks

I know you guys only believe stories from feverishly right-wing unsourced blog sites, but give reality a shot. You might like it.

And you only believe in stories from Mother Jones or Mother Goose, Media Matters, ThinkProgress, and and MSNBC. Yellow journalism for sure.
Mudwhistle, there is a video put out by the cheering terrorists inside the embassy with a dead ambassador with his shirt raised and his pants loose. I don't know why the American press is using this omission. It's a heinous sight, but here is the link to their "film" and an article every American should read that illustrates precisely who the enemy is. It is punk rotten terrorists. Algemeiner story

And Hillary Clinton is the person who ordered the Foreign Contractors to run security, who fled the scene and were seen going directly to the shooters to tell them how to get in, where important people were and descriptions, etc, according to Col. David Hunt. Hillary Clinton Made Decision Not To Post Marines at Benghazi.

We have gross misuse of the State Department when you consider that the guards at the Democrat National Convention definitely had guns that would stop terrorists who might consider causing trouble there.

Obama's Administration saves themselves, but not other Americans. It's a national disgrace.

I don't believe you. Please provide a credible link to that video.

Christopher Stevens Death: Ambassador Was Breathing When Found, Says Witness

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSnyOMRXos&feature=player_embedded]‫[/ame]

I know you guys only believe stories from feverishly right-wing unsourced blog sites, but give reality a shot. You might like it.

And you only believe in stories from Mother Jones or Mother Goose, Media Matters, ThinkProgress, and and MSNBC. Yellow journalism for sure.
Mudwhistle, there is a video put out by the cheering terrorists inside the embassy with a dead ambassador with his shirt raised and his pants loose. I don't know why the American press is using this omission. It's a heinous sight, but here is the link to their "film" and an article every American should read that illustrates precisely who the enemy is. It is punk rotten terrorists. Algemeiner story

And Hillary Clinton is the person who ordered the Foreign Contractors to run security, who fled the scene and were seen going directly to the shooters to tell them how to get in, where important people were and descriptions, etc, according to Col. David Hunt. Hillary Clinton Made Decision Not To Post Marines at Benghazi.

We have gross misuse of the State Department when you consider that the guards at the Democrat National Convention definitely had guns that would stop terrorists who might consider causing trouble there.

Obama's Administration saves themselves, but not other Americans. It's a national disgrace.

That's not what the video shows.

The link has been posted many times now.

The video shows them finding Stevens alive, and taking him to the hospital - where he was pronounced dead from smoke inhalation.

The video shows them finding Stevens alive, and taking him to the hospital - where he was pronounced dead from smoke inhalation.

And being repeatedly raped......don't forget that.

You pitiful sick bastard. You know that isn't true.

I see no evidence that says it wasn't. I've seen pics of men running around with his half naked body. I seen reports that he was sodomized.

Sorry if it bothers you, but rape is Islams favorite way to punish those they hate.

Sexual jihad, using rape and other forms of sexual humiliation and sadism, has been employed as a weapon of war against infidels since the time of Mohammed. Sexual jihad, including gang rapes and pedophilic abductions of Christian children, continues unabated wherever Muslims come into contact with infidels.
Demoralising and humiliating the infidels by sexual degradation of both adults and children is one of the most repulsive tactics of Islamic supremacism.

Info on Islam: Sexual Jihad - Demoralising and Humiliating the Infidels by Sexual Degradation

I see no evidence that says it wasn't. I've seen pics of men running around with his half naked body. I seen reports that he was sodomized.

Sorry if it bothers you, but rape is Islams favorite way to punish those they hate.

Sexual jihad, using rape and other forms of sexual humiliation and sadism, has been employed as a weapon of war against infidels since the time of Mohammed. Sexual jihad, including gang rapes and pedophilic abductions of Christian children, continues unabated wherever Muslims come into contact with infidels.
Demoralising and humiliating the infidels by sexual degradation of both adults and children is one of the most repulsive tactics of Islamic supremacism.

Info on Islam: Sexual Jihad - Demoralising and Humiliating the Infidels by Sexual Degradation

You're a really sick person.

Obama-on-Letterman.jpg

Obama was on David Letterman last night. He was reclined in a comfortable chair given the opportunity by Letterman to answer great questions like

"Just how cool are you Mr President?":thanks:

Obama answered a question about what Mitt said in a video that was revealed earlier.

He said that as president he has to work for everybody, not just his base.........

:eusa_shifty:

Problem is his record doesn't show that is the case, so David Letterman served him up a softball and taking into account this 3 month old video's release by Jimmy Carter the IV, Obama simply knocked it out of the park.

Problem is he's lying.

He does care about you, but you have to be Black, a 30 year old college student, Homosexual, or a woman that only thinks about sex 24/7 and doesn't ever worry about making ends meet.

The rest of us can go pound sand in Obama's opinion.......especially the folks that cling to their guns and their religion. Oh, and white middle-aged males. You're shit out of luck.

My biggest question is this:

WTF is Obama doing on David Lettermen while our overseas embassies and schools are under siege?:eusa_eh:

Shouldn't this prick be doing his job in Washington and not kicking back in front of cameras in New York?

In my opinion Obama doesn't have to run a campaign. His friends in the media are doing it for him for free.:thewave: :udaman:

In times of crisis, it is good for Americans to see the President, instead of having him hiding in the Oval Office.

Top Ten Things Obama Should Be Doing Instead Of Hanging Out With David Letterman, Jay-Z, and Beyonce:

1. Attend more than half of his national security briefings
2. Thinking of ways to get 47% of the people off of the government dole instead of on it
3. Meeting With Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
4. Setting up proper security for his embassies
5. Changing his Rules of Engagement in Afghanistan so the troops can defend themselves
6. Pulling out of the Middle-East
7. Spend more time in church
8. Learning how to tell the truth at least half of the time
9. Release the Fast & Furious documents
10. Start working on his final address from the Oval Office

Obama-on-Letterman.jpg

Obama was on David Letterman last night. He was reclined in a comfortable chair given the opportunity by Letterman to answer great questions like

Obama answered a question about what Mitt said in a video that was revealed earlier.

He said that as president he has to work for everybody, not just his base.........

Problem is his record doesn't show that is the case, so David Letterman served him up a softball and taking into account this 3 month old video's release by Jimmy Carter the IV, Obama simply knocked it out of the park.

Problem is he's lying.

He does care about you, but you have to be Black, a 30 year old college student, Homosexual, or a woman that only thinks about sex 24/7 and doesn't ever worry about making ends meet.

The rest of us can go pound sand in Obama's opinion.......especially the folks that cling to their guns and their religion. Oh, and white middle-aged males. You're shit out of luck.

WTF is Obama doing on David Lettermen while our overseas embassies and schools are under siege?:eusa_eh:

Shouldn't this prick be doing his job in Washington and not kicking back in front of cameras in New York?

In my opinion Obama doesn't have to run a campaign. His friends in the media are doing it for him for free.:thewave: :udaman:

In times of crisis, it is good for Americans to see the President, instead of having him hiding in the Oval Office.

Seeing him partying does not instill confidence.

You're a really sick person.

The Islamic world can be one sick place. I've seen it first hand.

Last edited:
Obama-on-Letterman.jpg

Problem is he's lying.

George W. Bush's vacation time (grand total)

487 days at Camp David
490 days at Crawford Ranch
43 days at Kennebunkport Compound

Total: 1020 days, more than 1/3rd of his presidency. Bush set the record for most vacation time taken by president.

Carter took 79 days in 4 years.
Clinton took 152 days in 8 years.

Reagan took 335 days in 8 years.
Bush Sr. took 543 days in 4 years!

So much for the mythological Republican hard worth ethic.

jonox: George W. Bush's vacation time (grand total)

:lol::lol::lol:

487 days at Camp David

Total: 1020 days, more than 1/3rd of his presidency. Bush set the record for most vacation time taken by president.

Jonox from the "Live Journal"...:lol::lol::lol:

Just about every day is a vacation day for Obama.:eusa_angel:

Every day Obama is supposed to wake up, get something to eat and go down to the West Wing or his office on Air Force One to get his daily security brief, but he's only showed up for half of them.

So he's been in office for going on 4 years and he's missed at least 600 of them.

Last edited:
I guess the fact that Obama has never felt he has to represent everyone for starters.

Showing up during a crisis to appear on David Letterman is bad enough but claiming to represent everyone stretches the bounds of credibility.

Taking into account all of his lies in the past I would consider this one the biggest load of crappola I've ever witnessed.......but only if I had short-term memory loss. I can't really say that with a straight face.

So, you're "outraged" that Obama said he represents everyone?

I am outraged that he hasn't had a press conference where he has to answer REAL question about what has happened with our foreign policy in the Middle East and in Northern Africa.

What kind of warnings did they get in Libya as the President of Libya asserts?

When was the last time he met with the Security Council or his Cabinet?

Explain to the people what happened in Libya and all over the Middle East and why he's being burned in effigy.

What right did he have to call Google and ask them to take the video off the internet?

What kind of security do the embassies have now?

When the Sudan said "no" to the Marines, what did he say?

There's more serious questions to be asked and Letterman is not the one to ask him!

The people want to know what the hell is going on!

Come on now Jack.

The Prez is running for that second term. I'm sure he's aprised of everything going on. After all he is POTUS.

Don't expect a news conference to get in the way of campaigning. Letterman fills a nitch. Hence his appearance on Letterman.

Anyone who expects him to appear and answer real questions is in for a long wait.

Nothing gets in the way of those 40K a plate campaign dinners and Letterman.

Oh. Of course Romney is stupid. He's a Rep and he's opposing Barry. LOL

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

487 days at Camp David

Jonox from the "Live Journal"...:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, an obscure blogger has the scoop on it.

Course working at Camp David or at Crawford was the same as working at the White House. But to lefties they were all vacations.

Calls to several Presidential libraries reveal that President Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, was on vacation more — 1,020 days — than any U.S. President since Herbert Hoover and possibly more than any other President in history.

Obama's Vacations? Of Any President, Bush Racked Up the Most | Political News and Opinion from a Multicultural Point of View

I'm sure this can all be verified by liberal sources too.

If Bush was away from the Oval Office my guess is they called that a vacation day. Bet you could count the days Obama has worked on one hand.

Obama-on-Letterman.jpg

Problem is he's lying.

I love the smell of right wing desperation in the morning.

:lol:

Forum List

Back