Barrack Obama And David Letterman Agree That Mitt Sucks

So, you're "outraged" that Obama said he represents everyone?

Yeah....uh-huh.

So you feel he does?

If that is the case Doc, then up the meds.

Whether I agree with his statements or not, that doesn't change the fact that there's nothing "outrageous" about his appearance on Letterman.

You guys are getting more ridiculous by the day.

The fact that the president doesn't care about shit, that he lies like most people take a breath of air, that he's fucking off while the world is burning doesn't bother you one bit.:eusa_eh:

Guess if he were to start stomping aborted fetuses to mush in the middle of Times Square you'd just say he was just expressing himself.

They have been advertising the Obama appearance fot Tues(tonight). I'm wondering where the OP got his info and pics.

It was taped at 5 PM in NYC today. The Ed Sullivan Theatre if I'm not mistaken. Already been talked about on the radio. Old news by the morning. Instead of leading from behind...he appears from behind. Now he has time for important stuff like Jay Z and Beyonce. Hell with the country.

Last edited:
Yeah....uh-huh.

So you feel he does?

If that is the case Doc, then up the meds.

Whether I agree with his statements or not, that doesn't change the fact that there's nothing "outrageous" about his appearance on Letterman.

The fact that the president doesn't care about shit,
Your opinions as to what the President cares about are meaningless to me.
that he lies like most people take a breath of air,
Everyone on the planet lies. Every politician lies even more.
that he's fucking off while the world is burning doesn't bother you one bit.:eusa_eh:
The "world" is "burning"? Obama is "fucking off"?

What do you base those claims on? Are you intimately familiar with what Obama spends his time doing?

Guess if he were to start stomping aborted fetuses to mush in the middle of Times Square you'd just say he was just expressing himself.
That didn't even make sense.

i love watching old racist white people write of this forum. It really shows what america was founded upon.

the middle east burns and innocent civilians get killed and drug thought the streets, OBAMA goes on David Letterman..

please people vote this classless clueless person out of our lives

The fact that the president doesn't care about shit,
Your opinions as to what the President cares about are meaningless to me.

Everyone on the planet lies. Every politician lies even more.
that he's fucking off while the world is burning doesn't bother you one bit.:eusa_eh:
The "world" is "burning"? Obama is "fucking off"?

What do you base those claims on? Are you intimately familiar with what Obama spends his time doing?

That didn't even make sense.

You sure go to extremes to prove you're clueless, don't you.:clap2:

the middle east burns and innocent civilians get killed and drug thought the streets, OBAMA goes on David Letterman..

No one was "drug" through the streets (that was a lie), and Obama going on Letterman has nothing to do with the events in the ME.

Still not understanding the "outrage".

No one was "drug" through the streets (that was a lie), and Obama going on Letterman has nothing to do with the events in the ME.

I know.....and you never will.

That's why nothing this guy does will outrage you.

Maybe you're one of those infamous "47".

The 47% that could give a shit if the country is going to hell, they just want their government check.

SNIP:
OBAMA’S LIBYA STORY UNRAVELS!… New Info Reveals Terror Attack Was Planned (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 17, 2012, 4:20 PM

Obama’s Libya Story Unravels–

** New information reveals the attack on the US Consulate on 9-11 was pre-planned and highly organized.

And… According to an intelligence source there was no protest at the consulate at the time of the attack. This totally destroys the administration’s wild story that a protest over the YouTube Mohammad video was behind the murder of the US ambassador. This is damning new information especially considering the administration had warnings the area was not safe and reportedly refused adequate security at the consulate.

Islamists dragged the dead body of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens from the consulate safe house after his murder. The radical Islamists attacked the embassy with rocket propelled grenades and machine gun fire.

PICTURE AT SITE, can't bring it over

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/page/2/

SNIP:
OBAMA’S LIBYA STORY UNRAVELS!… New Info Reveals Terror Attack Was Planned (Video)

** New information reveals the attack on the US Consulate on 9-11 was pre-planned and highly organized.

And… According to an intelligence source there was no protest at the consulate at the time of the attack. This totally destroys the administration’s wild story that a protest over the YouTube Mohammad video was behind the murder of the US ambassador. This is damning new information especially considering the administration had warnings the area was not safe and reportedly refused adequate security at the consulate.

Islamists dragged the dead body of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens from the consulate safe house after his murder. The radical Islamists attacked the embassy with rocket propelled grenades and machine gun fire.

Your link doesn't go to a story, and your story has been proven incorrect - repeatedly.

Ambassador Chris Stevens was still breathing as video emerges showing Libyans trying to rescue him - NY Daily News

SNIP:

Your link doesn't go to a story, and your story has been proven incorrect - repeatedly.

Ambassador Chris Stevens was still breathing as video emerges showing Libyans trying to rescue him - NY Daily News

NYdaily news? really

I stopped watching Letterman after the story about his workplace sexual-harassment came out...

He said that as president he has to work for everybody, not just his base.........

How is he working for.....

- the Republicans he told to get to the back of the bus
- the Americans who cling to their guns and Bibles
- the coal miners he said would bankrupt
- the Cambridge Police Department who he said acted "stupidly"
- the Ft. Hood victims of Nadal Hasan
- George Zimmerman
- the small business owners of Main Street , USA

How is he working for these people?

obongo has also been doing interviews on morning radio shows where they ask him what music he works out to and stupid shit like that. The theory is that he is pandering to the retard/couch potato/imbecile vote because anyone with a brain is already against him.

Obama-on-Letterman.jpg

Obama was on David Letterman last night. He was reclined in a comfortable chair given the opportunity by Letterman to answer great questions like

"Just how cool are you Mr President?":thanks:

Obama answered a question about what Mitt said in a video that was revealed earlier.

He said that as president he has to work for everybody, not just his base.........

:eusa_shifty:

Problem is his record doesn't show that is the case, so David Letterman served him up a softball and taking into account this 3 month old video's release by Jimmy Carter the IV, Obama simply knocked it out of the park.

Problem is he's lying.

He does care about you, but you have to be Black, a 30 year old college student, Homosexual, or a woman that only thinks about sex 24/7 and doesn't ever worry about making ends meet.

The rest of us can go pound sand in Obama's opinion.......especially the folks that cling to their guns and their religion. Oh, and white middle-aged males. You're shit out of luck.

My biggest question is this:

WTF is Obama doing on David Lettermen while our overseas embassies and schools are under siege?:eusa_eh:

Shouldn't this prick be doing his job in Washington and not kicking back in front of cameras in New York?

In my opinion Obama doesn't have to run a campaign. His friends in the media are doing it for him for free.:thewave: :udaman:
So a shallow, superficial, inept minor celebrity and David Letterman don't think much of Mitt Romney shocking.

Forum List

Back