Barrack Obama And David Letterman Agree That Mitt Sucks

I'm tired of seeing him fucking off.

I want a president that I can trust, one I can be sure is doing his job and not leaving it up to others to do (and screw up), and a president that is concerned enough about a crisis that it breaks up his party plans.

That's not too much to ask.

You're not fooling anyone. You want that Negro on a leash.

You know, I spend just about every day of my life living with a "negro" and I rarely think about it. I'm used to seeing dark skin when I wake up in the morning. Far as I'm concerned dark skin is no different from mine.

You, however, can't seem to see the similarities. Can't seem to see that people are people regardless of their race.

Hey, Mudwhustle has a Black live in maid! No wonder he favors Romney.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

:clap2:

That is just your opinion. It would instill confidence in most people. You just hate Obama to the point that your opinion does not matter much with people who are rational thinkers.

I want a president that I can trust, one I can be sure is doing his job and not leaving it up to others to do (and screw up), and a president that is concerned enough about a crisis that it breaks up his party plans.

You are so filled with hatred that you would be opposed to anything that Obama did.

Sorry, but that's not it. Hatred is something that's uncontrollable.

If you know anything about Libras you'd understand that they can be fair. I've tried to give Obama the benefit of the doubt, but I can't. I see him act like everything is a fucken joke. He's joking around with David Letterman a day or two after his ambassador's body arrived in the states. He shows no personal responsibility for his death. None whatsoever.

Maybe if he showed some genuine sorrow for what happened I wouldn't be so hard on him, but I just don't see it. His narcissism is so glaring that I find it hard to swallow. It's why I have difficulty attending funerals. I tend to feel sorrow for the dead even if I don't know them. This whole week needs to be a time for reflection and soul-searching, but instead he's yucking it up with David Letterman. Partying with Jay-Z.

You are so filled with hatred that you would be opposed to anything that Obama did.

Sorry, but that's not it. Hatred is something that's uncontrollable.

If you know anything about Libras you'd understand that they can be fair. I've tried to give Obama the benefit of the doubt, but I can't. I see him act like everything is a fucken joke. He's joking around with David Letterman a day or two after his ambassador's body arrived in the states. He shows no personal responsibility for his death. None whatsoever.

Maybe if he showed some genuine sorrow for what happened I wouldn't be so hard on him, but I just don't see it. His narcissism is so glaring that I find it hard to swallow. It's why I have difficulty attending funerals. I tend to feel sorrow for the dead even if I don't know them. This whole week needs to be a time for reflection and soul-searching, but instead he's yucking it up with David Letterman. Partying with Jay-Z.

If he had gone on television and shed tears, you would have called him weak.

You post so many ridiculous threads that you are not someone to be taken seriously.

I guess the fact that Obama has never felt he has to represent everyone for starters.

Showing up during a crisis to appear on David Letterman is bad enough but claiming to represent everyone stretches the bounds of credibility.

Taking into account all of his lies in the past I would consider this one the biggest load of crappola I've ever witnessed.......but only if I had short-term memory loss. I can't really say that with a straight face.

So, you're "outraged" that Obama said he represents everyone?

Yeah....uh-huh.

So you feel he does?

If that is the case Doc, then up the meds.

Oxycontin.jpg

So what are we supposed to be "outraged" about?

The President went on TV. So what?

I guess it is acceptable to go on the TV talk show circuit, the Presidential offices seems to have taken a downward spiral, so, it is now the norm. Sad how low week think of our Presidents.

Worse President EVA...

but at least this took the heat of his FAILUERS for a day

vote him out people...we need someone who is serious about the job of being President, not some American idol who see's himself some rock star or something

Hey! He's off to meet Jay Z and Beyonce. That should be a deep political conversation.

Jay Z's net worth is over double Romney's. Just a fun fact.

Worse President EVA...

but at least this took the heat of his FAILUERS for a day

vote him out people...we need someone who is serious about the job of being President, not some American idol who see's himself some rock star or something

Hey! He's off to meet Jay Z and Beyonce. That should be a deep political conversation.

Adding to the aura of "being rich"...

Did you expect anything less from Dave and Obama.. Why doesn't Obama do press conferences .. Like the OPEN Mic ones where people can ask questions. NO he gets his press secretary to do them.. Is he afraid that a conservative news caster will give him some hard questions . And not beat around the bush on stuff

Adding to the aura of "being rich"...

He's not an intellectual slouch, was the only point. He's an intelligent Business man, who went from the projects to one of the richest men in America. Self made.

I'm agreeing with you. My point is that there is this misconception that only Republicans are rich. We seem to forget that most of us will never be as wealthy as even Obama himself. Yet day in and day out many here treat wealth as a bad thing. It's not.

Forum List

Back