Barrack Obama And David Letterman Agree That Mitt Sucks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama-on-Letterman.jpg

Obama was on David Letterman last night. He was reclined in a comfortable chair given the opportunity by Letterman to answer great questions like

"Just how cool are you Mr President?":thanks:

Obama answered a question about what Mitt said in a video that was revealed earlier.

He said that as president he has to work for everybody, not just his base.........

:eusa_shifty:

Problem is his record doesn't show that is the case, so David Letterman served him up a softball and taking into account this 3 month old video's release by Jimmy Carter the IV, Obama simply knocked it out of the park.

Problem is he's lying.

He does care about you, but you have to be Black, a 30 year old college student, Homosexual, or a woman that only thinks about sex 24/7 and doesn't ever worry about making ends meet.

The rest of us can go pound sand in Obama's opinion.......especially the folks that cling to their guns and their religion. Oh, and white middle-aged males. You're shit out of luck.

My biggest question is this:

WTF is Obama doing on David Lettermen while our overseas embassies and schools are under siege?:eusa_eh:

Shouldn't this prick be doing his job in Washington and not kicking back in front of cameras in New York?

In my opinion Obama doesn't have to run a campaign. His friends in the media are doing it for him for free.:thewave: :udaman:

Last edited:
Worse President EVA...

but at least this took the heat of his FAILUERS for a day

vote him out people...we need someone who is serious about the job of being President, not some American idol who see's himself some rock star or something

Worse President EVA...

vote him out people...we need someone who is serious about the job of being President, not some American idol who see's himself some rock star or something

Hey! He's off to meet Jay Z and Beyonce. That should be a deep political conversation.

So what are we supposed to be "outraged" about?

The President went on TV. So what?

I guess the fact that Obama has never felt he has to represent everyone for starters.

Showing up during a crisis to appear on David Letterman is bad enough but claiming to represent everyone stretches the bounds of credibility.

Taking into account all of his lies in the past I would consider this one the biggest load of crappola I've ever witnessed.......but only if I had short-term memory loss. I can't really say that with a straight face.

Worse President EVA...

Wow,...I don't know why the right wing idiots think being on your knees as obedient sheep to the (R) and having the intelligence of 1st graders is something to strive for :cuckoo:

Obama-on-Letterman.jpg

Obama was on David Letterman last night. He was reclined in a comfortable chair given the opportunity by Letterman to answer great questions like

"Just how cool are you Mr President?":thanks:

Obama answered a question about what Mitt said in a video that was revealed earlier.

He said that as president he has to work for everybody, not just his base.........

:eusa_shifty:

Problem is his record doesn't show that is the case, so David Letterman served him up a softball and taking into account this 3 month old video's release by Jimmy Carter the IV, Obama simply knocked it out of the park.

Problem is he's lying.

He does care about you, but you have to be Black, a 30 year old college student, Homosexual, or a woman that only thinks about sex 24/7 and doesn't ever worry about making ends meet.

The rest of us can go pound sand in Obama's opinion.......especially the folks that cling to their guns and their religion. Oh, and white middle-aged males. You're shit out of luck.

My biggest question is this:

WTF is Obama doing on David Lettermen while our overseas embassies and schools are under siege?:eusa_eh:

Shouldn't this prick be doing his job in Washington and not kicking back in front of cameras in New York?

In my opinion Obama doesn't have to run a campaign. His friends in the media are doing it for him for free.:thewave: :udaman:

Clear thinking Americans think it is extremely irresponsible of this president to Blow off the PM of Israel at a time when Israel could very well be considering attacking Iran, then go on Letterman, and hang out with JZ and Beyonce for a fund Raiser.

His shortsighted, Lead from behind, just be nicer to them, Policy in the Mid east is an Utter failure and were seeing that play out on our TV screens and the idiot can do nothing but attack Romney and preach to the Choir on TV shows.

Worse President EVA...

Wow,...I don't know why the right wing idiots think being on your knees as obedient sheep to the (R) and having the intelligence of 1st graders is something to strive for :cuckoo:

This coming from an Obama Apologist.

I guess the fact that Obama has never felt he has to represent everyone for starters.

Showing up during a crisis to appear on David Letterman is bad enough but claiming to represent everyone stretches the bounds of credibility.

Taking into account all of his lies in the past I would consider this one the biggest load of crappola I've ever witnessed.......but only if I had short-term memory loss. I can't really say that with a straight face.

So, you're "outraged" that Obama said he represents everyone?

Yeah....uh-huh.

So you feel he does?

If that is the case Doc, then up the meds.

Yeah....uh-huh.

So you feel he does?

If that is the case Doc, then up the meds.

Whether I agree with his statements or not, that doesn't change the fact that there's nothing "outrageous" about his appearance on Letterman.

You guys are getting more ridiculous by the day.

Forum List

Back