Barr: Trump using 'extortion' to control GOP

Why so long? Couldn't have anything to do with trying to effect the election could it? Nah, dems wouldn't never.

Getting every detail right takes time. It's not supposed to be a sloppy process.

Getting every detail right takes time. It's not supposed to be a sloppy process.
Yeah sure..go with that...and in the meantime be sure to keep calling him a criminal, and his supporters fascists...I'm sure that'll work well...

Just shut up and try running on accomplishments over fear.
OK, I get it, trump is a criminal piece of shit, but Barr is no innocent bystander, Barr backed up every criminal behavior trump was involved with, up till the very end, when trump ordered the attack to our country on January 6, he was also instrumental in covering up criminal behavior by Bush senior...
Nobody with a brain gives a shit what Barr says or thinks. He's already stated that he'll vote for Agent Orange if he runs again. As if we didn't know that already.

Bill Barf is a two bit lying hack & a disgrace to the position he held & he'll be up Trump's ass if he runs again no matter what he did.

Pure hypothetical here:

Do you envision a situation in which Trump, boxed in, desperate, and about to go down (if that were to actually happen), literally and verbally calls for violence?

Every time I think he's hit bottom, he surprises me. I can't see him doing this, but then again, it's him.

Wonder who threatened or paid him off? Must be the same people running McConnell's, Nancy's, Schumer's and Joe's life, because 90% of the people in Washington are NOT working for the American people. Question is who has our government sold out to more? Soros or Jinping?
Exactly. Democrats are probably blackmailing HIM.

Fucking Barr ought to fess up and admit he fudged his “Mueller Report Memo”

it was Barr who convinced Trump to release the transcript of the Zelensky phone call, when Trump was reluctant to do so.

Barr told Trump he would be impeached if he didn't release it. Trump was at first taken aback, but soon became convinced he had to do it

the point is: Barr saved Trump's ingrate ass from impeachment (though it was not until Sept 24 that Trump authorized the release, that delay allowed Pelosi plenty of time to call for an impeachment inquiry into Trump)

it was Barr who convinced Trump to release the transcript of the Zelensky phone call, when Trump was reluctant to do so. Barr told Trump he would be impeached if he didn't release it. Trump was at first taken aback, but soon became convinced he had to do it the point is: Barr saved Trump's ingrate ass from impeachment

You mean Trump would have been impeached THREE times? Because that phone call was the BASIS for the first impeachment! To be more precise, Trump was impeached for:
  1. Taking the legal advice of the OLC who are expert in these matters.
  2. For waiting for the written request the Congress is required to send him before turning over documents which Nancy never sent, then impeached Trump for not complying despite the fact that Congress is a co-equal branch of government with no power over the Executive Branch giving them the authority to force one of the other branches (Trump) to comply with their wims!

Hey Smesh, keep that zipper up and stay away from Barr's ass. Take some saltpeter and get a grip on yourself. Er, ah, well-- you know what I meant. That is, if there is even anything down there to grab hold of!
Weren’t you the asshole that was threatening me with gay rape?

Yea…. Ya were

it was Barr who convinced Trump to release the transcript of the Zelensky phone call, when Trump was reluctant to do so.

Barr told Trump he would be impeached if he didn't release it. Trump was at first taken aback, but soon became convinced he had to do it

the point is: Barr saved Trump's ingrate ass from impeachment (though it was not until Sept 24 that Trump authorized the release, that delay allowed Pelosi plenty of time to call for an impeachment inquiry into Trump)
So Barr saved Trump’s sorry ass twice and now he had remorse?

Fuck him

Can I help it if you take every comment I make as a desire for your butt? Maybe you and fbj need to get together to see if between the two of you, you guys can work something out? :poke:
You mean the comments when you say you want to analy rape me?

Those

Forum List

Back