Barbara Boxcar is fucking stupid.

What or who is "unlike" Ann C's comment?

She isn't the air head she appears to be BECAUSE she is a right wingnut, one quote from Boxer and there are DOZENS from Republican small brains also.

I want to hear the positive things about ROMNEY; I know Obama's policies are NOT working for the US economy. But all I see is NEGATIVE remarks about Democrats, I would like to learn more about why Romney would do a better job.

It should happen if Newt gives up, but Perry AND Santorum slammed Romney so much, it grabbed all the headlines.

We will all hear his positives.

But the point was that dumbass Boxer was actually moronic enough to claim that folks SHOULD vote for the re-election of the Flop in Chief.

Jeeeez.

What a tool.

She is a Democrat, it would be news if she said DON'T vote for Obama. As an aside, the few people I know from college that remain in Mass. are mixed in their opinions of Romney. But I would say I have heard more good than bad.

The idiot, Senator Boxer, shares here alleged thinking.

"Boxer: 'If You’re A Self-Respecting Human Being,' 'Vote For Obama'"

:cuckoo:

If you are a self respecting human being you have to be at least marginally observant and that precludes putting the moron in chief back into the White House.

Good Lord is that woman stupid.

BABS...is a self agrandizing Bitch Statist/Elitist...

Shall we forget this episode?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only is Babs a stupid idiot, she is a raging hypocrite. She is a strong proponent of gun control, yet she obtained a very elusive concealed carry permit for herself....

Not to mention this little gem:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k]Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General Michael Walsh - YouTube[/ame]

Unlike this anorexic Republican "brain":

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

What's wrong with that?

If you are a self respecting human being you have to be at least marginally observant and that precludes putting the moron in chief back into the White House.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k]Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General Michael Walsh - YouTube[/ame]

LOL you beat me to it.

But.....you do it well. There is some pride to be taken in that. :)

Oh, sweet jesus! Your avi just caused my eyes to fall out of their sockets!

I had a somewhat similar reaction......

My business partner is a "boob man". Explains his staring by telling the gals he has a special gift for detecting breast cancer. Me, I tend to be more of a generalist, capable of admiring additional aspects of beauty. Gotta admit, though, that avi caught my eye!:eusa_shifty:

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

What's wrong with that?

Not SUBSTANTIVE policy for one thing........................

Oh, sweet jesus! Your avi just caused my eyes to fall out of their sockets!

My business partner is a "boob man". Explains his staring by telling the gals he has a special gift for detecting breast cancer. Me, I tend to be more of a generalist, capable of admiring additional aspects of beauty. Gotta admit, though, that avi caught my eye!:eusa_shifty:

What business are you in ????

Special Gift !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is lovely....or should I say they...or uhm....it is, they is pretty...I mean she is pretty.

It is lovely....or should I say they...or uhm....it is, they is pretty...I mean she is pretty.

I'm currently an airplane mechanic. That doesn't mean I cannot admire one of the wonders of the world...

What's wrong with that?

Not SUBSTANTIVE policy for one thing........................

It wasn't designed to be realistic, except for the Gitmo crack.
She said "I think...."
She gets paid damned well to express her opinion, and she is not an elected official in our government.

I'm currently an airplane mechanic. That doesn't mean I cannot admire one of the wonders of the world...

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

I fully understand !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k"]Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General Michael Walsh - YouTube[/ame]

LOL you beat me to it.

Good form...:lol:

She isn't the air head she appears to be BECAUSE she is a right wingnut, one quote from Boxer and there are DOZENS from Republican small brains also.

I want to hear the positive things about ROMNEY; I know Obama's policies are NOT working for the US economy. But all I see is NEGATIVE remarks about Democrats, I would like to learn more about why Romney would do a better job.

It should happen if Newt gives up, but Perry AND Santorum slammed Romney so much, it grabbed all the headlines.

We will all hear his positives.

But the point was that dumbass Boxer was actually moronic enough to claim that folks SHOULD vote for the re-election of the Flop in Chief.

Jeeeez.

What a tool.

She is a Democrat, it would be news if she said DON'T vote for Obama. As an aside, the few people I know from college that remain in Mass. are mixed in their opinions of Romney. But I would say I have heard more good than bad.

Party and Agenda (Which SHE is an active participant), over Country over the people.

Yeah, whatever could be possibly WRONG with that?

"If you're a self-respecting human being, vote for XXXXXXXX"

That's divisive on its face, who ever you are.

"If you're a self-respecting human being, vote for XXXXXX"

That's divisive on its face, who ever you are.

True.

She could have worded it differently...but she would have been chastised by her party for it...but I sincerly doubt she ever intended departure from party line...and YES, I's say it for a Republican...

I side on the cause of liberty everytime...these politicians are free to speak...and equally free to be shown wrong.

Forum List

Back