Barbara Boxcar is fucking stupid.

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
The idiot, Senator Boxer, shares here alleged thinking.

"Boxer: 'If You’re A Self-Respecting Human Being,' 'Vote For Obama'"

:cuckoo:

If you are a self respecting human being you have to be at least marginally observant and that precludes putting the moron in chief back into the White House.

Good Lord is that woman stupid.

Last edited:
I try to not to type profanity on posts (I said try).

But in certain circle of people I know....she is rather unaffectionately called

Barbara Bullshit

I knew she was worth some money.

Another one of those wonderful people who knows our pain in the middle class.

Her net worth is listed at 5.5 million.

And Diane Feinstein is worth about 100 million.

We need Lizzy Warren, another 1%-er in there to keep them company.

Last edited:
Unlike this anorexic Republican "brain":

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

The idiot, Senator Boxer shares here alleged thinking.

If you are a self respecting human being you have to be at least marginally observant and that precludes putting the moron in chief back into the White House.

If a person has self-respect, the last thing they want or need is big brother government breathing down their necks and running their life. She should say "If you need someone to guide you, tell you what to eat, what to think, where to live and what to drive, then keep Obama the ruler in office."

Or this Republican Presidential candidate:

"Texas is a unique place. When we came in the union in 1845, one of the issues was that we would be able to leave if we decided to do that. You know, my hope is that America and Washington in particular pays attention. We've got a great union. There is absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what may come out of that?"

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

What or who is "unlike" Ann C's comment?

Or this Republican Presidential candidate:

"Texas is a unique place. When we came in the union in 1845, one of the issues was that we would be able to leave if we decided to do that. You know, my hope is that America and Washington in particular pays attention. We've got a great union. There is absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what may come out of that?"

The secession issue was already decided.

Calm down.

I try to not to type profanity on posts (I said try).

But in certain circle of people I know....she is rather unaffectionately called

Barbara Bullshit

I try not to type in profane ways, either.

But I fucking suck at it.

:D

(Sorry.) :eusa_angel:

But.....you do it well. There is some pride to be taken in that. :)

The idiot, Senator Boxer shares here alleged thinking.

If a person has self-respect, the last thing they want or need is big brother government breathing down their necks and running their life. She should say "If you need someone to guide you, tell you what to eat, what to think, where to live and what to drive, then keep Obama the ruler in office."

In other words, if you are a brainless twit, vote for another brainless twit to "lead" you.

She isn't the air head she appears to be BECAUSE she is a right wingnut, one quote from Boxer and there are DOZENS from Republican small brains also.

I want to hear the positive things about ROMNEY; I know Obama's policies are NOT working for the US economy. But all I see is NEGATIVE remarks about Democrats, I would like to learn more about why Romney would do a better job.

It should happen if Newt gives up, but Perry AND Santorum slammed Romney so much, it grabbed all the headlines.

She isn't the air head she appears to be BECAUSE she is a right wingnut, one quote from Boxer and there are DOZENS from Republican small brains also.

I want to hear the positive things about ROMNEY; I know Obama's policies are NOT working for the US economy. But all I see is NEGATIVE remarks about Democrats, I would like to learn more about why Romney would do a better job.

It should happen if Newt gives up, but Perry AND Santorum slammed Romney so much, it grabbed all the headlines.

We will all hear his positives.

But the point was that dumbass Boxer was actually moronic enough to claim that folks SHOULD vote for the re-election of the Flop in Chief.

Jeeeez.

What a tool.

And that is the failure of the GOP.

The GOP is not supposed to provide positives in the sense of providing something. What we thought we believed was that we were supposed to level the playing field and let people work out their own lives.

Seems we have gotten sucked up into the game of give them stuff and don't ask them to pay for it....or allow the dems to give it away all the while we also play at the trough.

Romeny knows this country is in tough shape and that there are going to have to be some tough decisions made. The difficultly is that just like Mr. Hope and Change...we purposely guard against a monarch.

We can put Romeny in the WH and all he will do is slow down the bleeding. If we don't give him a Tea Party congress, we won't see the major changes we need to reduce the debt.

It is all about cutting and telling people to suck it up. Not giving stuff away.

Hopefully Ginsburg bites it in a year or so and then Romney can appoint someone who is more conservative to the bench. Unfortunately, I am betting that if Romeny wins...she retires in the hopes Obama can shove someone in her place.

Forum List

Back