Barbara Boxcar is fucking stupid.

How would Barbara B.S. know anything about self-respect ?

She's been in congress for 28 years.

I mean...c'mon.

And she's liberal.

The idiot, Senator Boxer, shares here alleged thinking.

"Boxer: 'If You’re A Self-Respecting Human Being,' 'Vote For Obama'"

:cuckoo:

If you are a self respecting human being you have to be at least marginally observant and that precludes putting the moron in chief back into the White House.

Good Lord is that woman stupid.

And, if you're a non-sentient robot, Mittens is your guy.

If you are a self respecting human being you have to be at least marginally observant and that precludes putting the moron in chief back into the White House.

Once again, I have to ask how Barabara B.S. can have any self respect ?

Spoken like a true Elitist ass who is probably on welfare like YOU, Nerdite...who is threatened his gravy traini is about to END.

OMG Boxer is a total moron. Her and Carol Mosely Braun and Patty Murray have the aggregate IQ of a cornfield. Michael Huffington was a rocket scientist compared to these "Winners"

BABS...is a self agrandizing Bitch Statist/Elitist...

Shall we forget this episode?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k]Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General Michael Walsh - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, I will address her as 'bitch' because she has worked hard to earn that title.

wow! look at all the whiny ass bitches crying about the Senator asking the General to use proper procedure, if the General was intimidating or felt belittled he is in the wrong business.

It is typical for military personnel to address people as sir and ma'am... He was not being disrespectful in any way shape or form.

Barbara Boxer is a XXXXX

BABS...is a self agrandizing Bitch Statist/Elitist...

Shall we forget this episode?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k]Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General Michael Walsh - YouTube[/ame]

I loved it when she said that. It was funny, he kept calling her that and she told him to call her Senator.

wow! look at all the whiny ass bitches crying about the Senator asking the General to use proper procedure, if the General was intimidating or felt belittled he is in the wrong business.

Once again you demonstrate that you're a moron. In the military addressing your superiors as "sir" or "mam" is proper procedure. Barbara Boxer is a clueless pretentious XXXX, so of course you defend her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Once again you demonstrate that you're a moron. In the military addressing your superiors as "sir" or "mam" is proper procedure. Barbara Boxer is a clueless pretentious ****, so of course you defend her.

Which, of course, is her choice.

Unfortunately, she pushes that clulessness in our direction as she support our Moron-In-Chief in his efforts to ruin our country.

Forum List

Back