Barack Obama's Legacy

the Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal would have issued a decision awarding a larger amount to Iran," he said. "If the tribunal had done that, and the U.S. government was then unwilling or unable to pay the award, the U.S. would have violated its obligations under the Algiers Accords."
Bwahahahaha!!! And? So? What would the "Algiers Accords" have done? But a lien on the U.S.? :lmao:

You are so dumb, it's actually chilling.

Dumbass, talk less read more.
Dumb ass, your propaganda aside, you still don't place it on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night. And, it doesn't just happen to coincidentally coincide with Iran releasing hostages and agreeing to the nuclear deal MaObama wanted.

Swallow left-wing propaganda less, and think more.

lol how should the plane be marked?

IRANIAN MONEY PLANE?

and then it must be flown during the day so this lettering is clearly visible?

The conspiratorial bullshit you nutters come up with is hilarious.

P@triot, post: 23304134
Bwahahahaha!!! And? So? What would the "Algiers Accords" have done? But a lien on the U.S.?

I realize that to right wingers law and order and honoring one’s word is to be shunned when it suits right wing propaganda and controlling the right wing bass of idiots. Thanks for verifying such a condition exists as if electing TrumpO was not enough.

Besides Iran paid US interests over $2 billion through the same institution. If they were US rightwingers US ckains wouid not be enforced short if war. . - warmonger.

A complete breakdown of international law is what you are promoting. Sad really sad and stupid.

/——-/ If it was above board like you claim why didn’t Obozo use a money transfer instead of 1.7 billion in foreign currency— if it was all perfectly legal?

Because of legal sanctions against Iranian banks and money transfer wouid violate US law. This has all been vetted and discovered to be factual even in TrumoO’s time in office. Why can’t you keep up with the facts. Why do TrumpO and TrumpOroids continue to lie about this?

/——-/ If it was above board like you claim why didn’t Obozo use a money transfer instead of 1.7 billion in foreign currency— if it was all perfectly legal?

Because of legal sanctions against Iranian banks and money transfer wouid violate US law. This has all been vetted and discovered to be factual even in TrumoO’s time in office. Why can’t you keep up with the facts. Why do TrumpO and TrumpOroids continue to lie about this?
/——— / So you finally admit if was a violation of US law. Obozo had to send pallets of foreign currency in the dead of night to fund a terror state. Got it.

So you finally admit if was a violation of US law. Obozo had to send pallets of foreign currency in the dead of night to fund a terror state. Got it.

No, idiot. I said going through Iranian banks would have been a violation of US sanctions. The cash payment was legal. I answered your question as to why a wire transfer was not made. So when confronted with the facts you did what desperate right wingers must do - lie again. This time saying that I finally admitted something when no such admission was made.

Do you actually think you are clever?

Cellblock2429, post: 23301648,
----/ If it was wrong for Reagan to sell arms to the terror state Iran - it was also wrong for Obozo to send - give - award or whatever sneaky term you wish to use the same terror state billions under the guise of contractual obligation.

You are still a liar. There was nothing sneaky about what Obama did. It was not under the guise of legal obligation - it was a legal transaction approved by the Justice Dept.

It is wrong of you to lie.
/---/ "You are still a liar. "
Call me all the names you want. Obozo gave Iran a planeload of money and no amount of name-calling can ever change that fact.
give
/ɡiv/

verb

Obozo?
Not enough balls to call him an uppity nixxer?
Zero college rube I assume?
/——/ I’ll leave the racial slurs to you liberals. BTW I have a Bachelor of Science in Business from a top tier private college on Long Island. 3.76 out of 4 GPA.

Dude. Just because you have 4.0 GPA doesn’t mean a didley squat if you are socially idiot.
This is why you hear a lot of time. Oh my god he/she is a straight A student but he/she saying something dumb or stupid. A good example of that is YOU.

/——-/ What lie? I said Obozo gave Iran money as you so gleefully admit in the same paragraph.

You are a liar because no President can give away or spend US Treasury dollars without Congress authorizing it in some way.

Are you saying Obama gave Iran money out of his own pocket?
/——/ “You are a liar because no President can give away or spend US Treasury dollars without Congress “
But libtards say Trump single handily ran up the debt. How could he do that if he can’t spend a dollar?

OH MY GOD. Are you really this stupid?

What happened to your 4.0?

Cellblock2429, post: 23301648,
----/ If it was wrong for Reagan to sell arms to the terror state Iran - it was also wrong for Obozo to send - give - award or whatever sneaky term you wish to use the same terror state billions under the guise of contractual obligation.

You are still a liar. There was nothing sneaky about what Obama did. It was not under the guise of legal obligation - it was a legal transaction approved by the Justice Dept.

It is wrong of you to lie.
/---/ "You are still a liar. "
Call me all the names you want. Obozo gave Iran a planeload of money and no amount of name-calling can ever change that fact.
give
/ɡiv/

verb

Obozo?
Not enough balls to call him an uppity nixxer?
Zero college rube I assume?
/——/ I’ll leave the racial slurs to you liberals. BTW I have a Bachelor of Science in Business from a top tier private college on Long Island. 3.76 out of 4 GPA.

Dude. Just because you have 4.0 GPA doesn’t mean a didley squat if you are socially idiot.
This is why you hear a lot of time. Oh my god he/she is a straight A student but he/she saying something dumb or stupid. A good example of that is YOU.
/——-/ So now I’ve gone from a “Zero college rube” to a “straight A socially idiot” (whatever that is suppose to mean) all because I dare disagree with you.

/——-/ What lie? I said Obozo gave Iran money as you so gleefully admit in the same paragraph.

You are a liar because no President can give away or spend US Treasury dollars without Congress authorizing it in some way.

/——/ “You are a liar because no President can give away or spend US Treasury dollars without Congress “
But libtards say Trump single handily ran up the debt. How could he do that if he can’t spend a dollar?

/——-/ I have a 3.76 out of 4 gpa. If you went to college you’d understand what I mean. Now to you first question. One non stop talking point of the left is Trump ran up the debt. Are you claiming you never read that one time on USMB? That is new to you?

So you finally admit if was a violation of US law. Obozo had to send pallets of foreign currency in the dead of night to fund a terror state. Got it.

No, idiot. I said going through Iranian banks would have been a violation of US sanctions. The cash payment was legal. I answered your question as to why a wire transfer was not made. So when confronted with the facts you did what desperate right wingers must do - lie again. This time saying that I finally admitted something when no such admission was made.

Do you actually think you are clever?
/——-/ So funding terrorism is legal? A wire transfer could be halted or even reversed. Cash is free and clear. “"I think that some of it will end up in the hands of the IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps) or of other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists," SOS John Kerry said. "To some degree, I’m not going to sit here and tell you that every component of that can be prevented."

Cellblock2429, post: 23308572
So funding terrorism is legal?

No. Stupid statement with a question mark behind it in light of what you have been taught the past few days. You’ve been taught that it was Iran’s money in the first place. What Iran does with it is not our business. Acts of terror against us and allies is our business and there are legal and military ways of dealing with that.

Obama did not give Iran money. That is a lie to say he did.

If you close a savings account and the bank pays you in cash with interest they are not ‘giving’ you money in real terms. The bank is not liable if you turn around and use your money to buy a hit man to murder your wife - now are they?

Cellblock2429, post: 23308572
So funding terrorism is legal?

No. Stupid statement with a question mark behind it in light of what you have been taught the past few days. You’ve been taught that it was Iran’s money in the first place. What Iran does with it is not our business. Acts of terror against us and allies is our business and there are legal and military ways of dealing with that.

Obama did not give Iran money. That is a lie to say he did.

If you close a savings account and the bank pays you in cash with interest they are not ‘giving’ you money in real terms. The bank is not liable if you turn around and use your money to buy a hit man to murder your wife - now are they?
/----/ "What Iran does with it is not our business"
Obozo gave money to Iran and freely admits (via Lurch Kerry) it may well be used to fund terrorism. And you defend that while calling for Trump's impeachment over a phone call.

Cellblock2429, post: 23308522
/——-/ So now I’ve gone from a “Zero college rube” to a “straight A socially idiot” (whatever that is suppose to mean) all because I dare disagree with you.

Explain your disagreement . You cited my response which was that no US president can spend money without Congress’ approval. Do you disagree with that constitutional fact?

It’s not a disagreement when you flounder around asking why TrumpO is blamed for running up the debt.

That comment makes your being quite ignorant absolutely clear,

TrumpO is blamed for running up the debt for signing the insane deadbeat GOP tax cut bill that was supposed to pay for itself but never has and never will.

But Congress passed the law that TrumpO signed into law. TrumpO still cannot spend money without Congress approval just like Obama could not just up and decide to give Iran a billion dollars without Congress putting a stamp of approval on it.

So you lied that Obama gave Iran money.

Cellblock2429, post: 23309449
Obozo gave money to Iran

That is a lie. You just can’t quit lying can you?
/----/
give
(gɪv)

v. gave, giv•en, giv•ing,
n. v.t.
1. to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation: to give a birthday present to someone.
2. to hand to someone: Give me that plate, please.
3. to place in someone's care: I gave the folders to your assistant.
4. to grant (permission, opportunity, etc.) to someone: Give me a chance.
5. to impart or communicate: to give advice; to give a cold to someone.
6. to set forth or show; present; offer: to give no reason for one's actions.
7. to pay or transfer possession to another in exchange for something: They gave five dollars for the picture.

/——-/ I have a 3.76 out of 4 gpa. If you went to college you’d understand what I mean. Now to you first question. One non stop talking point of the left is Trump ran up the debt. Are you claiming you never read that one time on USMB? That is new to you?

You can be 5.0 whatever you want. Like we heard several times a straight A kids then commit crimes or drugs or talking nonsense. They called it intelligently idiot. You could be good in class doesn’t mean you are good outside the class.
They called it. Intelligently bright but socially idiot.

Read your post again. You don’t even know what you are talking about. You are very good at twisting the technicalities but not the reality.

What Iran does with it is not our business"

Why didn’t you cite the second part of my statement. Fighting terrorism is our business. My point is that if you pull your own money out of a bank and use it to commit a crime that bank is not liable for how you choose to spend it.

Obozo gave money to Iran

That is a lie. You just can’t quit lying can you?
/----/
give
(gɪv)

v. gave, giv•en, giv•ing,
n. v.t.
1. to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation: to give a birthday present to someone.
2. to hand to someone: Give me that plate, please.
3. to place in someone's care: I gave the folders to your assistant.
4. to grant (permission, opportunity, etc.) to someone: Give me a chance.
5. to impart or communicate: to give advice; to give a cold to someone.
6. to set forth or show; present; offer: to give no reason for one's actions.
7. to pay or transfer possession to another in exchange for something: They gave five dollars for the picture.

I ajready answered that with the explanation that it was Iran’s money. It was not a transfer of possession. You cannot duspute that so you just repeat yourself I guess in the hopes of wearing me down.

Present an argument that it was not Iran’s money. If you can’t you lied.

/——-/ I have a 3.76 out of 4 gpa.

Dummy take you GPA and shove it up your ass, your inability at clear thinking speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back