Barack Obama’s Era of Hopelessness

From the blog you posted:
" the most bitter may be the sense of hopelessness that has descended on Americans, especially the young"

Rasmussen on their on websites states they don't poll cell phones. Do you know anyone under 30 who uses a landline still?
Yeah! The blog you posted is just right wing biased bullshit.

It's not an article, it's a blog. And no it doesn't hurt to hear a right winger write about Obama.

I'll care when you start criticizing the bullshit hate from stinkprogress, salon, huffpuffer post etc etc
until then, go get some cheese

Do I post blogs from their sites?

you know what, the world doesn't revolve around you or and what you do
now I'm done listening to you whine...you can't stand dealing with the facts about your hero Dear Leader, not my problem:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
It's pretty typical of the Reactionary Left to diss blogs these days. Anyone who dares to criticize King Barry must be silenced.

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6149-482x340xobama-hopeless-jpg-pagespeed-ic-ljeyynriap.jpg

Dissing a bullshit blog is silencing them? Dramatic much?
I guess we should sit back and accept the lies they post.

It's pretty typical of the Reactionary Left to diss blogs these days. Anyone who dares to criticize King Barry must be silenced.

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6149-482x340xobama-hopeless-jpg-pagespeed-ic-ljeyynriap.jpg

You're just a sad stooge for your Overlords.

The Dems are trying to narrow the definition of "journalism" to exclude bloggers. Part of that campaign is to delegitimize bloggers in order to soften up sheeple like you for 1st Amendment restrictions.

You would think the way the media covers obama's failures, you would think his poll numbers would be higher. Just think if they still counted soldiers death daily, like they did with bush.

That's a very good point. If Obama didn't enjoy the backing of virtually all "news" sources and "journalists", his approval ratings would indeed be much lower.

I'll care when you start criticizing the bullshit hate from stinkprogress, salon, huffpuffer post etc etc
until then, go get some cheese

Do I post blogs from their sites?

you know what, the world doesn't revolve around you or and what you do
now I'm done listening to you whine...you can't stand dealing with the facts about your hero Dear Leader, not my problem:eusa_hand:

I will respond to your edited post too...
You didn't present any facts, you posted a blog.

The Dems are trying to narrow the definition of "journalism" to exclude bloggers. Part of that campaign is to delegitimize bloggers in order to soften up sheeple like you for 1st Amendment restrictions.

No, I am just sick of biased lies being presented as facts. If it makes you feel better I don't watch or read MSNBC etc either.
Have I also posted anything on restricting the first amendment or shutting down blogs? No.
You losers scream I can't handle criticism of Obama, when in reality you guys can't handle the fact you are being fed bullshit and don't like it when someone points it out.

So let's recap...
The bloggers posted a poll out out by Rasmussen which everyone and their dog knows is right wing biased. The blogger than speaks about young people, while Rasmussen doesn't poll cell phones.
I am 33, and I do not have one friend that has a landline. Imagine what it is like for people under 30?
Why dont you stop drinking the kool aid, come up with something I am actually guilty of and get back to me. That of course doesn't work well if you are into the dramatics.

Yes, they don't see him as he REALLY is....just another progressive radical, whose policies are landing us in the same place he goes every morning to study his latest speech.

No, I am just sick of biased lies being presented as facts. If it makes you feel better I don't watch or read MSNBC etc either.
Have I also posted anything on restricting the first amendment or shutting down blogs? No.
You losers scream I can't handle criticism of Obama, when in reality you guys can't handle the fact you are being fed bullshit and don't like it when someone points it out.

So let's recap...
The bloggers posted a poll out out by Rasmussen which everyone and their dog knows is right wing biased. The blogger than speaks about young people, while Rasmussen doesn't poll cell phones.
I am 33, and I do not have one friend that has a landline. Imagine what it is like for people under 30?
Why dont you stop drinking the kool aid, come up with something I am actually guilty of and get back to me. That of course doesn't work well if you are into the dramatics.

holy smokes...do you have a meltdown over polls showing the Republicans the Tea Party are hated?

your Dear Leaders approvals now have the MAJORITY of the people disapproving of him....you can accept that or keep pretending they all love him like you do

sheeesh, paper bag dear

Last edited:

So let's recap...

holy smokes...do you have a meltdown over polls showing the Republicans the Tea Party are hated?

your Dear Leaders approvals now have the MAJORITY of the people disapproving of him....you can accept that or keep pretending they all love him like you do

sheeesh, paper bag dear

You didn't post anything about Obama's approval rating.

Also do you think polling a thousand people with landline phones well represents Americans?

Shit! My parents who are pushing 70 use their iPhones much more than their landline, which they only answer if they know the person.
Your poll is shit, just admit it.

Obama's economy is as bad as FDR and you see how only the Statist WingNuts and Commicrats think he's doing well

Can't handle someone calling you on your crap?
Why no, Stephanie cannot. She has proven capable of regurgitating things she finds on the internet, and adding her personal drama queen twist of how wretched her existence is because of Obama, but she has never showed any ability to defend anything she posts.

Why no, Stephanie cannot. She has proven capable of regurgitating things she finds on the internet, and adding her personal drama queen twist of how wretched her existence is because of Obama, but she has never showed any ability to defend anything she posts.

Omg, you really said that about stephanie? Lets see, your kind blamed bush for 911, less than 9 months after he became president, but after 5 years of obama being president bush is still blamed for anything that goes wrong. Lets see your kind said bush was unfit, because he finished reading a book to an elementary class when 911 started, but your okay with obama playing spades while bin laden was killed. Instead of being a leader, oh did i mention bush didn't need a teleprompter to communicate with the elementary kids? Lets see your kind had a cow when the patriot act was enacted, but are silient when obama expanded the hell out of it. Lets see i haven't even went over 9 months of your going bezerk over bush, but are okay with obama. Oh and one more thing bush would've been laughed out of office if he had a beer summit for something he created. Lets see liberals equals hypocrites

Omg, you really said that about stephanie? Lets see, your kind blamed bush for 911, less than 9 months after he became president, but after 5 years of obama being president bush is still blamed for anything that goes wrong. Lets see your kind said bush was unfit, because he finished reading a book to an elementary class when 911 started, but your okay with obama playing spades while bin laden was killed. Instead of being a leader, oh did i mention bush didn't need a teleprompter to communicate with the elementary kids? Lets see your kind had a cow when the patriot act was enacted, but are silient when obama expanded the hell out of it. Lets see i haven't even went over 9 months of your going bezerk over bush, but are okay with obama. Oh and one more thing bush would've been laughed out of office if he had a beer summit for something he created. Lets see liberals equals hypocrites

Did Steady actually do that, or are you assuming?

Did Steady actually do that, or are you assuming?
You represent public education well.

Forum List

Back