Barack Obama Is Still Trying to Rewrite His Presidential Legacy

Once a year?
Only a couple hundred miles away

Are you really this ignorant of the facts or are you pretending you don't know?

Do you not recall the extravagant vacation in the South of France? The five-star hotels, baring the beach from use by anyone else even close? The luxury vacation and safari in Africa? The numerous extended vacations in Hawaii in various multi-million dollar mansions?

You may want to see your doctor. They have tests for your memory, dementia, Alzheimer and other mental deficiencies. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's no different from cancer or any other disease.

The total and complete failure of the Obama Presicency

"Obama’s presidency often seemed fueled by his ego and his enjoyment of the perks of the position. The Obama family frequently took lavish vacations, and Michelle Obama had a ridiculously large staff of aides. President Trump, however, donates his presidential salary, and his net worth has actually gone down since becoming president. Most importantly, Obama’s personal gain over his two terms stands in stark contrast to the millions of Americans who suffered under his policies."

"Obama also claimed he surrounded himself with people who disagreed with him -- and that's a huge whopper that even Obama loyalists don’t agree with. Former senior Obama adviser David Axelrod said this in 2013: “I think that there is an issue with what people told the president, and I think that there is an instinct to tell the president what he wants to hear.” Even Obama-loving Chris Matthews agreed that Obama thought he was right about everything because he only received advice from yes-men. “The fact that this president is getting advice from people that say, ‘You’re always right,’ is the problem. He’s got too many sycophants around him telling him, ‘All you have to keep doing is what you’re doing.'”"

Obama's legacy.....Barack Obama Is Still Trying To Rewrite His Presidential Legacy
That’s all true but few Americans know it or will agree with it. The MSM fraudulently painted a picture of him as caring, intelligent, and presidential.

This proves the MSM still has enormous power in the USA.

Your fucking messiah is guilty of every criticism the right ever had of Obama and you love him. No president has ever been so weak in the face of our enemies.

Say what?
Must have missed those wars

Must have.
13413071_10208527326634415_331984506174110220_n-S.jpg

Then, after this blunder, he had to send our troops BACK into Iraq. Brilliant move!

ISIS and Russia occupied the vacuum left by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.
ISIS%20map%20post%202017-L.jpg

Then there are these riots...wars.

More riots from Black Lives Matter
Chicago-S.jpg

Does this not perfectly describe our Progressive good friends?
Democrats%20where%20to%20pee-S.jpg

I remember Iraq

The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud

Once a year?

Do you not recall the extravagant vacation in the South of France? The five-star hotels, baring the beach from use by anyone else even close? The luxury vacation and safari in Africa? The numerous extended vacations in Hawaii in various multi-million dollar mansions?

You may want to see your doctor. They have tests for your memory, dementia, Alzheimer and other mental deficiencies. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's no different from cancer or any other disease.
Linky, linky

Your fucking messiah is guilty of every criticism the right ever had of Obama and you love him. No president has ever been so weak in the face of our enemies.

Say what?
Must have missed those wars

Must have.
13413071_10208527326634415_331984506174110220_n-S.jpg

Then, after this blunder, he had to send our troops BACK into Iraq. Brilliant move!

ISIS and Russia occupied the vacuum left by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.
ISIS%20map%20post%202017-L.jpg

Then there are these riots...wars.

More riots from Black Lives Matter
Chicago-S.jpg

Does this not perfectly describe our Progressive good friends?
Democrats%20where%20to%20pee-S.jpg

I remember Iraq

The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud

As you know, WMDs were found, plus Sadam Hussein had two years to move his chemical weapons to Syria...where they have been used. WMDs were found and, as you know too, the US shipped 550 tonnes of Yellow Cake to Canada for safe storage.

You're really boring.

Once a year?

Linky, linky

Just go to "Bing" and search for Obama's luxury vacations.

Last edited:
History as it ages, will paint Mr/Mrs Obama a complete abject failure.

aka... a black Jimmy Carter so to speak'

That's not really a fair comparison.

He had a head full of bad ideas, but ultimately, Carter proved to be an honorable man, who sincerely acted in what he thought as the best interest of the country.

Obama was a corrupt Chicago-style politician, and a traitor; who hated this country, and attacked its very foundations.

The Great Obama seems to be doing well

Currently ranked in the top ten best Presidents in history

It helps that he presided over eight years of steady, rational leadership sandwiched between the two worst Presidents of the modern era
His Legacy:

22111668-1L.jpg

History as it ages, will paint Mr/Mrs Obama a complete abject failure.

aka... a black Jimmy Carter so to speak'

-Geaux
With Carter you can at least believe he acted on what he thought was the country's interest, as delusional as he may have been.

The meat puppet faggot was openly hostile to the Constitution and the country as a whole.
Carter was a buffoon. He still is. But a buffoon with a good heart.

The longer Trump is in office, the more fondly we remember Obama's presidency.

Maybe in your little mind,me and my bank account disagree.

Still pretending you own millions of dollars worth of blue chip stocks?

Just made close to $750k on our bank stocks.

Yeah…okay. And still shopping at HEB? LOL.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

So tell me dipshit.
Where do the rich buy groceries in Houston?
The Wife's boss is worth well over $20 million and his nanny/maid shops there at his direction.

Randalls, Kroger, Whole Foods, Rice Epicurean if they are still open.

Maybe in your little mind,me and my bank account disagree.

So tell me dipshit.
The Wife's boss is worth well over $20 million and his nanny/maid shops there at his direction.

Not a one compare to a signature HEB.
There's not a grocery store in Houston that sells dry aged beef other than HEB.
I can walk into a sig HEB,buy a $150 dollar ribeye roast bone in through a 103 cut to a 107 and they'll dry age it for me in a glass case for all you peons to drool over. But at the end of the day it'll cost me around $300 bucks for that service.
I dont mind the cost I just want to dry age my own beef. Which is why I spent well over $1k to purchase all the needed equipment to build my own dry ager.
Cant wait to age my briskets for 60 days as well as my bone in ribeye roasts for 30.

So tell me dipshit.

I can walk into a sig HEB,buy a $150 dollar ribeye roast bone in through a 103 cut to a 107 and they'll dry age it for me in a glass case for all you peons to drool over. But at the end of the day it'll cost me around $300 bucks for that service.
I dont mind the cost I just want to dry age my own beef. Which is why I spent well over $1k to purchase all the needed equipment to build my own dry ager.
Cant wait to age my briskets for 60 days as well as my bone in ribeye roasts for 30.

You're always good for a laugh.

So tell me dipshit.

No worries,I laugh at your type everyday.

So tell me dipshit.

No worries,I laugh at your type everyday.

You can givee Jussie Smollette a run for his money in the false story department.

It helps that he presided over eight years of steady, rational leadership sandwiched between the two worst Presidents of the modern era
Obama made the hardest job in America look easy, so easy in fact that Trump apparently thought you just went around looking important and people kissed your ass.

How hard is it to go around kissing muslime ass and apologizing to the world for America's exceptionalism?

oh bullshit - he never went on any apology tour.......... & as for kissing mooooslem ass? who were the first people / nation that tinkles visited after being installed?

lol..... are you kidding me?

Last edited:

Obama made the hardest job in America look easy, so easy in fact that Trump apparently thought you just went around looking important and people kissed your ass.

How hard is it to go around kissing muslime ass and apologizing to the world for America's exceptionalism?
Obama showed weakness. Frankly, I wondered what would happen if a President changed his foreign policy. He has caused many global problems.

obama never whored out the whitehouse like donny has.

oh bullshit - he never went on any apology tour.......... & as for kissing mooooslem ass? who were the first people / nation that tinkles visited after being installed?

/----/ Now who do I believe - a libtard moonbat with no evidence to back up his claim or the Heritage?
Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower.
A common theme that runs through President Obama's statements is the idea the United States must atone for its past policies, whether it is America's application of the war against Islamist terrorism or its overall foreign policy. At the core of this message is the concept that the U.S. is a flawed nation that must seek redemption by apologizing for its past "sins."

On several occasions, President Obama has sought to apologize for the actions of his own country when addressing a foreign audience--including seven of the 10 apologies listed below. The President has already apologized for his country to nearly 3 billion people across Europe, the Muslim world, and the Americas.

Obama showed weakness. Frankly, I wondered what would happen if a President changed his foreign policy. He has caused many global problems.

/-----/ Any proof of that stupid claim?
BTW Is the Lincoln Bedroom for rent again? - WND - WND

/----/ Now who do I believe - a libtard moonbat with no evidence to back up his claim or the Heritage?
Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower.
A common theme that runs through President Obama's statements is the idea the United States must atone for its past policies, whether it is America's application of the war against Islamist terrorism or its overall foreign policy. At the core of this message is the concept that the U.S. is a flawed nation that must seek redemption by apologizing for its past "sins."

On several occasions, President Obama has sought to apologize for the actions of his own country when addressing a foreign audience--including seven of the 10 apologies listed below. The President has already apologized for his country to nearly 3 billion people across Europe, the Muslim world, and the Americas.

^^^:auiqs.jpg:^^^

Heritage Foundation
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Heritage Foundation Right Biased based on conservative policy positions as well as funding from right leaning organizations. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to promoting misleading claims regarding global warming and the health dangers associated with tobacco.

• Heritage Foundation - Media Bias/Fact Check

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/obama-quotes/
anyhoo...
Obama's Apologies? | PolitiFact

Politifact
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
leastbiased021.png
LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.

• Overall, this update reveals a slight leftward shift in Politifact’s fact checking selection, but not enough to move them from the least biased category.

Politifact - Media Bias/Fact Check

:afro:

/-----/ Any proof of that stupid claim?
BTW Is the Lincoln Bedroom for rent again? - WND - WND

lol... look at his cabinet.

look at his administration.

all are for sale.

Forum List

Back