Barack Obama Is Still Trying to Rewrite His Presidential Legacy

The total and complete failure of the Obama Presicency

"Obama’s presidency often seemed fueled by his ego and his enjoyment of the perks of the position. The Obama family frequently took lavish vacations, and Michelle Obama had a ridiculously large staff of aides. President Trump, however, donates his presidential salary, and his net worth has actually gone down since becoming president. Most importantly, Obama’s personal gain over his two terms stands in stark contrast to the millions of Americans who suffered under his policies."

"Obama also claimed he surrounded himself with people who disagreed with him -- and that's a huge whopper that even Obama loyalists don’t agree with. Former senior Obama adviser David Axelrod said this in 2013: “I think that there is an issue with what people told the president, and I think that there is an instinct to tell the president what he wants to hear.” Even Obama-loving Chris Matthews agreed that Obama thought he was right about everything because he only received advice from yes-men. “The fact that this president is getting advice from people that say, ‘You’re always right,’ is the problem. He’s got too many sycophants around him telling him, ‘All you have to keep doing is what you’re doing.'”"

Obama's legacy.....Barack Obama Is Still Trying To Rewrite His Presidential Legacy
ODS is alive and well among the ridiculous right.

"Obama’s presidency often seemed fueled by his ego and his enjoyment of the perks of the position. The Obama family frequently took lavish vacations, and Michelle Obama had a ridiculously large staff of aides. President Trump, however, donates his presidential salary, and his net worth has actually gone down since becoming president. Most importantly, Obama’s personal gain over his two terms stands in stark contrast to the millions of Americans who suffered under his policies."

"Obama also claimed he surrounded himself with people who disagreed with him -- and that's a huge whopper that even Obama loyalists don’t agree with. Former senior Obama adviser David Axelrod said this in 2013: “I think that there is an issue with what people told the president, and I think that there is an instinct to tell the president what he wants to hear.” Even Obama-loving Chris Matthews agreed that Obama thought he was right about everything because he only received advice from yes-men. “The fact that this president is getting advice from people that say, ‘You’re always right,’ is the problem. He’s got too many sycophants around him telling him, ‘All you have to keep doing is what you’re doing.'”"

Obama's legacy.....Barack Obama Is Still Trying To Rewrite His Presidential Legacy

Pajamas Media? Funny. So is George W. Bush.
Pajamas media exposed Dan ‘Fake but Real Rather, Ignoramous.

Mr. Obama was an exemplary statesman. If nothing else his legacy is assured as an example of how a president should act.

So, your way of thinking is that so long as he looks and acts nice, he is a great president in spite of the fact that he was an abject failure.

That pretty well tells me that your bar for success is incredibly low.

This is how a President should act to demonstrate his strength and character? Hmmmm...got it!
I%20told%20Russia-M.jpg

Last edited:
The longer Trump is in office, the more fondly we remember Obama's presidency.

Maybe in your little mind,me and my bank account disagree.

Still pretending you own millions of dollars worth of blue chip stocks?

Just made close to $750k on our bank stocks.

Yeah…okay. And still shopping at HEB? LOL.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

So tell me dipshit.
Where do the rich buy groceries in Houston?
The Wife's boss is worth well over $20 million and his nanny/maid shops there at his direction.

ODS is alive and well among the ridiculous right.
/——/ DemocRAT Omar must have ODS https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-obamas-a-pretty-face-who-got-away-with-murder/

I quit reading when you said how Obama took lavish vacations.

You are dumber than shit.
lol... Dude went to Martha's Vineyard like every other weekend

-Geaux

-Geaux
Once a year?
Only a couple hundred miles away

-Geaux
/——/ And Hawaii.

Your fucking messiah is guilty of every criticism the right ever had of Obama and you love him. No president has ever been so weak in the face of our enemies.

Say what?
Must have missed those wars

Must have.
13413071_10208527326634415_331984506174110220_n-S.jpg

Then, after this blunder, he had to send our troops BACK into Iraq. Brilliant move!

ISIS and Russia occupied the vacuum left by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.
ISIS%20map%20post%202017-L.jpg

Then there are these riots...wars.

More riots from Black Lives Matter
Chicago-S.jpg

Does this not perfectly describe our Progressive good friends?
Democrats%20where%20to%20pee-S.jpg

Jimmy Carter will die a happy man knowing he is not the worst President ever.

Trump and Bush assured that
Bush approval rating higher than Obama

Bush sulked out of office with 28 percent approval
Yep, shows how bad Obummer is.
The Great Obama had 64 percent of Americans supporting him
/——/ That’s why Hildabeast lost. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Forum List

Back