Bannon

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Is there a list of candidates he is backing for the election next year? Does he use any social media? I don't see anything other than a parody account on twitter,how can I follow what he is doing other than reading Breitbart which I do daily as its my go to news source now that Faux news has cucked completely.

Is there a list of candidates he is backing for the election next year? Does he use any social media? I don't see anything other than a parody account on twitter,how can I follow what he is doing other than reading Breitbart which I do daily as its my go to news source now that Faux news has cucked completely.

Now we know what is wrong with you. So who's side are you on? Trump or Bannons?

Trump, Bannon was a creation of the left....you guys took his leaks and hyped him up.

Seeing how this is an attempt to DIVIDE the two I refuse to pick a side. :) You lose.

Seeing how this is an attempt to DIVIDE the two I refuse to pick a side. :) You lose.

Eventually you'll pick Trump, throw bannon under the bus and continue to worship Breitbart.

Oh, and we told you the Trumps committed treason.

Eventually you'll pick Trump, throw bannon under the bus and continue to worship Breitbart.

Meh Breitbart good most of the time is just another Jew loving media empire.

You tole us and you tole us but you never proved it us!

You tole us and you tole us but you never proved it us!

WASHINGTON ― Journalist Michael Wolff on Friday said he stands by “Fire and Fury,” his new book about President Donald Trump’s administration that has drawn Trump’s ire and rocked the political world.

“My credibility is being questioned by a man who has less credibility than perhaps anyone who has ever walked on earth at this point,” Wolff said of Trump.

Wolff defended his reporting, and his descriptions of Trump aides and confidants openly questioning the president’s mental health and stability. “100 percent of the people around” Trump raised concerns about his mental fitness for office.

“I will tell you the one description that everyone gave,” he said. “They all say he is like a child, and what they mean by that is, he has a need for immediate gratification. It’s all about him.”

Forum List

Back