CDZ Banning Political Correctness

So you would have no problem calling someone who is mentally challenged a retard?

Or using any of the other derogatory terms that are used about minorities?

You don't have any problem with spurious demeaning and derisory language?

Is that what you mean by banning political correctness?

Ok so I never answered you ....

I think people should have freedom of speech period. People are going to say cruel and nasty things, and, although I might think it's in poor taste, we all have the right to say what we want.

Where I might give pause is where it could cause someone to lose their job (slander etc.) so it might require a "deeper dive" of thought -

But in general, I think it's silly to have to use terms like "Executive Assistant" instead of "Secretary" (job title changes made to sound more important...or less (supposedly) negative...not being allowed to show "Song of the South" etc.

So you would have no problem calling someone who is mentally challenged a retard?

Or using any of the other derogatory terms that are used about minorities?

You don't have any problem with spurious demeaning and derisory language?

Is that what you mean by banning political correctness?

Ok so I never answered you ....

I think people should have freedom of speech period. People are going to say cruel and nasty things, and, although I might think it's in poor taste, we all have the right to say what we want.

Where I might give pause is where it could cause someone to lose their job (slander etc.) so it might require a "deeper dive" of thought -

But in general, I think it's silly to have to use terms like "Executive Assistant" instead of "Secretary" (job title changes made to sound more important...or less (supposedly) negative...not being allowed to show "Song of the South" etc.

I take your point but I also see the irony of how PC'ness is used by those who decry it's use.

Perhaps the most obvious example of the rightwing (ab)use of political correctness today is when they trot out the phrase "playing the race card". Coming from those who claim to oppose PC'ness it rings hollow IMO.

In essence it has been reversed and used as a means to deflect legitimate criticism of what is blatantly offensive to minorities.

Either everyone has free speech or no one does. But to try and use it as a means to censor others then that is just as bad as PC is itself.

The concept of banishment is offered in the Topic question.

Who is given, or who has taken, the power to banish anyone for anything?

If the power to banish someone (for the crime of so called "political correctness") is taken by someone, or some group, then that person, or people in that group can answer the question by their actions or by their words as they prove who is banished for whatever (including "political correctness") was done by the one who was banished.

If, on the other hand, the power was given, as in rule of law, then banishment would follow through with due process as due process is processed in any case, any time, any place, for any reason.

So an accuser is claiming that the accused has perpetrated the act that will result in the banishment of the accuser, or some other punishment is done so as to set an example for anyone else who may dare to act the same way, which is the way that constitutes "political correctness" so called.

The accuser is then afforded an opportunity to present the accusation to someone who is working for the people, such as one of the sheriffs who are working for all the people in a local community. The sheriff, working for all the people, assembles a randomly picked Grand Jury to judge the accusation on the merits of the accusation, and if the Grand Jury unanimously decides that the accusation is worthy of trial by jury, then a trial jury is assembled by randomly selecting people from the local area.

If 12 randomly selected people from the local area are driven to find the facts, judge the facts, judge the law, judge the claim of wrongdoing, and find the accused to be guilty of the charge, then the jury unanimously convicts the offender and the jury decides what punishment, if any, such as banishment, is earned by the guilty one.

That is what happens if people are given the power of lawful authority to decide the facts in any case whereby someone is accused of wrongdoing such as "political correctness."

If criminals take the law and counterfeit the law, turning the law into organized crime, then the criminals can claim that anyone has earned any punishment of any kind and punishment can be executed on the spot at the time the organized criminal decides to punish someone for anything including so called "political incorrectness."

Close this one up too.

Republicans always come up with this BS. They want to discriminate and call out hateful names and if they can't, they claim they are the victims of "political correctness". Like claiming they want to protect the country from voter fraud so they engage in voter suppression. When the fraud is about 0.000001% and most of the people going to jail over it are Republicans. Or when they redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1% but claim it's actually going the other way. They say "save our health care" while blocking it when it's their base that needs it the most.

What did this country do to them to make them want to destroy it?

Would it be possible to ban political correctness?

I mean, who decides what is politically correct and where the line is drawn anyway?
Are we to become robots, programmed to think a certain way? Is forcing yourself into a mold you don't fit into really for the "greater good"?

Yes... it is entirely possible to ban political correctness.

Such was the case at the Founding of the Nation... when those who were found spouting ideas which have no relevance to reality, were removed from all access to the public and set into places that you would not send a DOG.

Now imagine, you're walking along the blvd in Philadelphia, circa 1775... and there's a man in the public square announcing that he 'identifies as a woman' and he's demanding that everyone must accept that he's a woman and his desire to lay with men.

Most people would miss him, because he'd be wrangled and off to the nut-factory before his larynx stopped vibrating... .

Last edited:
Would it be possible to ban political correctness?

I mean, who decides what is politically correct and where the line is drawn anyway?
Are we to become robots, programmed to think a certain way? Is forcing yourself into a mold you don't fit into really for the "greater good"?

Such was the case at the Founding of the Nation... when those who were found spouting ideas which have no relevance to reality, were removed from all access to the public and set into places that you would not send a DOG.

hqdefault.jpg

W.R. McKeys said:

hqdefault.jpg

Oh... I didn't realize that Leftists were going to be participating in this thread.

I'll type slower...

Now imagine,

you're walking along the blvd in Philadelphia, circa 1775...

and there's a man in the public square announcing that he 'identifies as a woman'

and he's demanding that everyone must accept that he's a woman and his desire to lay with men.

Most people would miss him,

because he'd be wrangled up in a snap

and be off to the nut-factory before his larynx stopped vibrating... .

W.R. McKeys said:

hqdefault.jpg

Oh... I didn't realize that Leftists were going to be participating in this thread.

I'll type slower...

Now imagine,

and there's a man in the public square announcing that he 'identifies as a woman'

and he's demanding that everyone must accept that he's a woman and his desire to lay with men.

That's what I thought you meant, but I wasn't sure.

So you long for the days when people who expressed opinions that made you uncomfortable would be locked up.

Nice to see you showing your fascist side.

Hopefully PC will ultimately just fade away in embarrassment and shame, as it should.

Bill Maher, Don Lemon, Kirsten Powers and few others are the first cracks in the wall, maybe that will increase.

Then these people will actually have to discuss issues rather than avoid them.

Some folks here are pretty freakin' committed to it though, but, fingers crossed!

W.R. McKeys said:

hqdefault.jpg

I'll type slower...

Now imagine,

So you long for the days when people who expressed opinions that made you uncomfortable would be locked up.

Oh I am off the scale longing for it.

Sadly, it won't come. Because the war you idiots are about to start is going to solve the problem, 'by other means'.

Personally... I'd rather see the delusional locked up. But, I don't make those sort of calls. That's Nature's thing.

But... I've been trying to talk sense into you would-be 'people' for well over two decades.

Which means that I've done everything I could do to prevent it, so my conscience is clear.

But you keep believin' that "Identifying" as something you're not is anything remotely at kinship with reality... and we'll just slither on into what you idiots have sewn and get to burning ya out of humanity, as you've demanded we must.

"Would it be possible to ban political correctness?"

No. one can't 'ban' something that doesn't exist.

ROFLMNAO!

Now Reader, Recall that these are the same people who demand that a man who 'identifies' as a woman, must be accepted as a woman or ... be recognized as "A HATER".

That's Political Correctness.

(They're all quite mad, you know...)

"Would it be possible to ban political correctness?"

No. one can't 'ban' something that doesn't exist.

ROFLMNAO!

Now Reader, Recall that these are the same people who demand that a man who 'identifies' as a woman, must be accepted as a woman or ... be recognized as "A HATER".

That's Political Correctness.

(They're all quite mad, you know...)
He won't admit it. Watch, it's a hoot.

The term exists. The idea of people being offended by speech exists.

But....the idea hat lefties are sensitive ninnies who get offended more easily than righties.....or that lefties who are offended are more devious and evil.....is bullshit.

Why won't Mac identify the PC members here?

Kirsten Powers is not a liberal, by the way. She is a prop.

W.R. McKeys said:

hqdefault.jpg

I'll type slower...

Now imagine,

What he's saying g is that it's a mental disorder.
Just like the guy that thinks he's Napoleon or Jesus gets locked away in a mental hospital

It's a cultural disease that has been pushed on society by our liberal education system since the 1970's. We could start by repealing "hate crime" laws. Ambiguous term that somehow only applies to certain action or words carried out by White people. No such thing as a "hate" crime. All crimes require an element of societal disregard. Also we can get rid of the misguided "White privilege" concept. There is no such thing. Millions of working class White people work hard their whole lives to lift themselves out of poverty.

It's a cultural disease that has been pushed on society by our liberal education system since the 1970's. We could start by repealing "hate crime" laws. Ambiguous term that somehow only applies to certain action or words carried out by White people. No such thing as a "hate" crime. All crimes require an element of societal disregard. Also we can get rid of the misguided "White privilege" concept. There is no such thing. Millions of working class White people work hard their whole lives to lift themselves out of poverty.
Right. Liberal education system run locally by locally elected residents of the district. I suspect that you think any education is a liberal plot. Gotta keep them "Tea Party" stupid, right? Hate crimes punish actions that are already crimes more severely when motivated by racial animus and the laws apply to all races.

Forum List

Back