Banned Gay Super Bowl Commercial 2013

I don't see what's so bad about this commercial. Do I smell discrimination? Anyone?

Discrimination against . . . . ? Gays? Blacks? Both?

I don't see it. I view this oen in the spirit with which I suspect it was conceived. Yes, it's a tad stereotypical, but it's done very much tongue in cheek.

I think the Super Bowl should have concentrated more on calling pass interference in the end zone on the final offensive play of the game for SF, rather than banning this commercial.

Wait a minute! Are you guys saying that this years commercials were "Too Sexualized" for Prime Time?

I didn't find that one offensive, but I found this one, disgusting. Why? Way too intimate for prime time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGJX6t3IAlk]GoDaddy Bar Refaeli Super Bowl Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

What were you saying? I seem to be distracted by your avatar . . .

I agree with you on the tongue-sucking commercial, BTW. In fact, I find that offensive whenever I see it - in the movies (which is all the time), on regular t.v., etc. I view it as just one more example of the erosion of the moral standards of this country.

That's right - you heard it here first. I may be a flaming liberal, but I do have some standards. To be clear: I have nothing against French kissing, just as I have nothing against taking a good dump. I just don't think that either activity is properly up for public display.

Forum List

Back