Bankman-Fried guilty

Well dang, How many threads did we have here stating he was going to get a pass?

Michael Lewis wrote a book on this kid, and he said "if given the choice between living in a mansion as a free man with no internet, or living in a jail cell with internet, he would surely choose living in jail."

wait for the sentence.
Probably 15 years give or take 3. Federal Judges don't like people to plea not guilty and force them to actually put on their robes and sit and listen to crap, especially when they are financial crimes.

:oops8:

Looks like the politicians are around 39 million light. :laughing0301:

I wonder how many knew fully well it was a hustle in the first place.
Doesn't matter. It's illegal to profit from illegal money or stolen merchandise. It's likely that the politician's staff took the money. Pull a 'Fani' and launch RICO on 'em. LOL

Another self serving greedy asshole goes down....good.
Greed......the impeccable demon. How many self serving greedy assholes lined up to give him their hard earned cash?
I wonder how many knew fully well it was a hustle in the first place.
I think he probably had a good thing going then all the dope and partying took it's toll.
Let's start with Clarence Thomas.
I'll see ya' and raise ya' a Nancy Pelosi.

Greed......the impeccable demon. How many self serving greedy assholes lined up to give him their hard earned cash?

I think he probably had a good thing going then all the dope and partying took it's toll.

I'll see ya' and raise ya' a Nancy Pelosi.
go after those god dammed parents...the ring leaders..............i hope they fry in a god damned house fire

637c07aeda9aea00181d8ff0-200x200.webp

Think Bankman-Fried's ex is related to Arnold Stang?

6288_v9_ba.jpg

Forum List

Back