Bankers taunt OWS

Yes, lets blame the poor for their own condition.

Stupid poor, always being poor. What assholes.

They deserve to be poor. That's why they were born poor.

All hail our new caste system.

I was as poor as poor gets when I got out of prison as a young adult. I now live a very comfortable life. The poor are responsible for themselves, PERIOD.

IF I COULD SUCCEED WITH ALL THE STRIKES AGAINST ME THEN THEY HAVE NO EXCUSES.

You don't understand the concept of a recession, do you?

You don't understand that there are literally thousands of jobs to be had out there but the OWS and their ilk aren't interested.

If they were they would be using their energy job hunting instead of making asses out of themselves.

I was as poor as poor gets when I got out of prison as a young adult. I now live a very comfortable life. The poor are responsible for themselves, PERIOD.

IF I COULD SUCCEED WITH ALL THE STRIKES AGAINST ME THEN THEY HAVE NO EXCUSES.

You don't understand that there are literally thousands of jobs to be had out there but the OWS and their ilk aren't interested.

If they were they would be using their energy job hunting instead of making asses out of themselves.

Perhaps it's because I disagree with the OWS, and am not including them in my statements.

Real people are having real problems, the OWS are just spoiled.

I'm not owned by anyone. However I am employed by a very rich man and he pays me very well. And I do love my job!

[...]
After making a statement like that you say you're not owned?

The simple fact of the matter is you are the contemporary personification of what once was known as a house ******.

Yassuh, Boss. Loves mah massuh.

OWS people aren't poor. They are spoiled middle class kids. But if you aren't going to blame the poor for their condition then whom do you blame? Whom do you blame for your own condition?

The truth is everybody shares their own little shard of guilt. It's everyone's fault.

It's the fault of the employer who won't hire someone who's unemployed considering economic recession. It's the fault of the looker who doesn't move on to other possibilities, it's the fault of congress for doing nothing but making it more difficult to start a business.

It's EVERYONE'S fault.

Bullshit.
If someone doesn't have a job, it's his fault. Look at the vids posted here over and over of kids looking at job applications and discarding them because "I dont want to work for them" or "I cant live on that wage." That's bullshit. Those are people who don't want a job.

LOL...ol' Cyber man.

How's 'bout you loan me that crystal ball and I'll win us some money.

15 years ago I was too busy working 3 jobs to whine about not getting government handouts.

I'll bet to this day, you don't see anything wrong with the fact that you had to do that. Typical.

Just FYI, most of the protesters do have jobs. Pass the word on to those banker dopes.

The attitude of the young sheep these days is that there are many jobs that are beneath them.

I had a friend of mine ask if his daughter could work for me but I do not hire anyone under the age of 18.

Now my wife and I have been looking for someone to clean our house once a week. Nothing too heavy just the usual vacuuming and washing floors. I offered $50 a week for what would amount to less than 3 hours work. You know what she said?

"I'm not going to clean anyone's house I don't care how much it pays"

So there ya go.

Last edited:
I'm not owned by anyone. However I am employed by a very rich man and he pays me very well. And I do love my job!

[...]

The simple fact of the matter is you are the contemporary personification of what once was known as a house ******.

so... anyone that has a good job, makes good money... likes their employer... is 'owned'?

Um... so that what OWS wants for 'everyone'... to be 'owned' by having a good job... with good pay?

The truth is everybody shares their own little shard of guilt. It's everyone's fault.

It's the fault of the employer who won't hire someone who's unemployed considering economic recession. It's the fault of the looker who doesn't move on to other possibilities, it's the fault of congress for doing nothing but making it more difficult to start a business.

It's EVERYONE'S fault.

Bullshit.
If someone doesn't have a job, it's his fault. Look at the vids posted here over and over of kids looking at job applications and discarding them because "I dont want to work for them" or "I cant live on that wage." That's bullshit. Those are people who don't want a job.

LOL...ol' Cyber man.

How's 'bout you loan me that crystal ball and I'll win us some money.

How about you kiss my ass?

15 years ago I was too busy working 3 jobs to whine about not getting government handouts.

I'll bet to this day, you don't see anything wrong with the fact that you had to do that. Typical.

Just FYI, most of the protesters do have jobs. Pass the word on to those banker dopes.

Why would I think anything was wrong with it? The reason I am where iam today is because of my work ethic.

I've been working since i was 15 (I lied about my age to get my first job) By the time I was 16 I was managing the dairy dept of a local grocery store working 35+ hours a week my junior and senior years of high school. Still managed to play football and graduated in the top 10 of my class too.

well at least the OWS Shitters are generally attacking cities in "Obama States". can you imagine if they planned on taking over a town in Florida,Indiana,Pennsylvania,Ohio and North Carolina? these were the five states I mentioned a few times regarding flipping in 2012. The shitters can protest all they want in Cally and New York, it wont have any effect on purple states,if anything will hurt Obama even more being he is ignoring the violence.

Yes, lets blame the poor for their own condition.

Stupid poor, always being poor. What assholes.

They deserve to be poor. That's why they were born poor.

All hail our new caste system.

OWS people aren't poor. They are spoiled middle class kids. But if you aren't going to blame the poor for their condition then whom do you blame? Whom do you blame for your own condition?

It's EVERYONE'S fault.

Bullshit. I'm dependent on one person. Me. End of story. I followed the "rules" to get ahead in life and now at 54, I'm living quite comfortably. It wasn't because anyone gave me anything. It was because of the choices I made and make. My 18 year old son is doing the same. In the final analysis, the only person you can depend on is yourself. Can you benefit from the kindness of others? Absolutely. But when the going gets tough, there is only one person looking out for you. You. You make your own luck in life. Other people's problems are noy MY fault.

Why would I think anything was wrong with it? The reason I am where iam today is because of my work ethic.

The proper answer, then is "I didn't HAVE to do that, I did it in order to get ahead." And that's fine. But today, it is true that many people do HAVE to work multiple jobs just to get by, and that's not right.

I don't know how old you are. It could be that when you were in your teens, the rot had yet to set in.

For those who are claiming that those who don't have jobs could all find them if they lowered their standards: it IS A FACT that there are approximately 10 unemployed people for every 4 job openings. So no matter how they lowered their standards, no, they could NOT all find jobs, because there are not enough jobs to be found.

I realize that the right is not fact-based. I keep hoping for that to change, which is perhaps foolish on my part. Still, it never hurts to point out the facts even if they will be ignored.

It's EVERYONE'S fault.

Bullshit. I'm dependent on one person. Me. End of story. I followed the "rules" to get ahead in life and now at 54, I'm living quite comfortably. It wasn't because anyone gave me anything. It was because of the choices I made and make. My 18 year old son is doing the same. In the final analysis, the only person you can depend on is yourself. Can you benefit from the kindness of others? Absolutely. But when the going gets tough, there is only one person looking out for you. You. You make your own luck in life. Other people's problems are noy MY fault.

So you spent 40 years trying to get yourself stabilized, and you don't think there is anything wrong with that?

Perhaps it's because I disagree with the OWS, and am not including them in my statements.

Real people are having real problems, the OWS are just spoiled.

And that's counters my argument how?

In a thread about OWS you need to be specific when you exclude them in the discussion.

But the fact remains that there are a ton of jobs to be had out there.

It's EVERYONE'S fault.

Bullshit.

It just shows how totally out of touch conservatives are....

My kids are in their 20s. They have both held jobs since they were 15, never got into trouble, graduated High School and one went to college the other to trade school.
The kids they graduated with are in the same situation. They have jobs, Jobs you can get. What they can't get are careers. A Career is something you can do for the rest of your life, a career is something you can support yourself and your family on. A career is something you can someday retire from
That is what kids today are missing....that is why they are protesting

I say...good for them

It's EVERYONE'S fault.

Bullshit.

My kids are in their 20s. They have both held jobs since they were 15, never got into trouble, graduated High School and one went to college the other to trade school.
The kids they graduated with are in the same situation. They have jobs, Jobs you can get. What they can't get are careers. A Career is something you can do for the rest of your life, a career is something you can support yourself and your family on. A career is something you can someday retire from

I say...good for them

God forbid someone actually want a stable life.

[...]

No I'm not owned. I can quit retire right now and do just fine, the two businesses I co-own notwithstanding. But I choose to work because I enjoy what I do.

It's EVERYONE'S fault.

Bullshit.

I say...good for them

What's stopping them from having a career?

Forum List

Back