Bank of America to pay $335M to settle Countrywide bias charges Read more: http://ww

Man, has BoA been turned into the biggest punching bag of all time, or what?

has nothing to with boa really, this is a settlement fomr the actions of countrywide prior to their aquisition by boa.........

Well I suppose in progressives dumb fucking brains its racist to charge a black but a white dude???? yeah no so much.

Well I suppose in progressives dumb fucking brains its racist to charge a black but a white dude???? yeah no so much.

well, is it racists to charge a black dude the sub prime fees when he qualified for a prime loan?

That's kinda my point.

First there was the shotgun marriage between BoA and Merrill...The purchase of Countrywide sure seems a tad shady....Now they have to take on a lawsuit because of actions of Countrywide before they bought it?

wow....

well, is it racists to charge a black dude the sub prime fees when he qualified for a prime loan?

Not when a white man is charged sub prime fees when he doesn't qualify for a su bprime loan because hes white..

Using the logic of this ruling interest rates should be based on race, as well as surcharges...

And other banks wouldn't make the prime loan either? This is just another example of how liberals justify their hatred of free markets and the assault their politicians commit on it in their name. Banks that don't loan to qualified applicants are stupid and will lose to their competitors. That is what protects "minorities" and everyone else. Politicians manipulate their stooges (that's you) into letting them use the force of government to advance their power.

Bank of America to pay $335M to settle Countrywide bias charges - Connecticut Post

Motherfucking nonsense........

These are the same fucks that got free credit and destroyed our economy...

Besides, I would like to know on what basis can minorities make this claim?? its not exactly like race is a question when applying for credit these days...

umm, who are you referring to about "destroyed our economy", the banks or minorities?

The minorities, white welfare fucks included...

Not when a white man is charged sub prime fees when he doesn't qualify for a su bprime loan because hes white..

Using the logic of this ruling interest rates should be based on race, as well as surcharges...

no, it should be based on credit rating.... and if you have a credit rating that would qualify you for a prime loan, yet you are only given sub prime loan.... and it is based on your race..... then that is discrimination......

i dont remember if i stated my race when i got my house loan, but if it can be proved that it was based on race, then the suit is valid.....

i didnt see anything in the article that showed how it was proved that the loans were based on race, so will hold judgement one way or the other until i have found how how it was proven it was race based......

And other banks wouldn't make the prime loan either? This is just another example of how liberals justify their hatred of free markets and the assault their politicians commit on it in their name. Banks that don't loan to qualified applicants are stupid and will lose to their competitors. That is what protects "minorities" and everyone else. Politicians manipulate their stooges (that's you) into letting them use the force of government to advance their power.

no, not a stooge..... i would prefer more information to see how it was proved that the loans were raced based before i will say the suit is valid.......

no, it should be based on credit rating.... and if you have a credit rating that would qualify you for a prime loan, yet you are only given sub prime loan.... and it is based on your race..... then that is discrimination......

i dont remember if i stated my race when i got my house loan, but if it can be proved that it was based on race, then the suit is valid.....

i didnt see anything in the article that showed how it was proved that the loans were based on race, so will hold judgement one way or the other until i have found how how it was proven it was race based......

I agree with you, however it was the CRA that gave these fucks houses and the CRA was purely based on race. Now they're demanding free money all because they were forced to be lend to in the first place???????????

This is the cherry on top of the sundae.....

no, not a stooge..... i would prefer more information to see how it was proved that the loans were raced based before i will say the suit is valid.......
The hell you say?...Wait to pass judgment until all the facts are in?

What kind of message board monkey-wrencher are you? :lol:

You ever hear of the CRA????

It absolutely SHOULD be based on your credit rating ........ I could give a fuck less about race...

The hell you say?...Wait to pass judgment until all the facts are in?

What kind of message board monkey-wrencher are you? :lol:

There is zero reason that government should be going into lending practices at all. Free markets do a far more objective job then politicians and bureaucrats. I already addressed how. There is not one government bank, there are endless private ones with the only limit on that being government manipulation of banks. Nothing good will happen out of government going into this and using their findings to further control the market. There is everything good in just ensuring the market it free. Including for minorities.

I agree with you, however it was the CRA that gave these fucks houses and the CRA was purely based on race. Now they're demanding free money all because they were forced to be lend to in the first place???????????

Government intrusion on behalf of minorities hasn't worked. They've done things like prevent companies from using zip code in ratings to "protect" black areas. The result has been an increase in costs warping market prices. Moral Hazard for those who pay below market rates because of it increase costs more across the board. And other insurers pull out which also increases rates. The result is the "minority" areas don't end up with lower rates at all, other areas end up with higher rates.

That is the reality of government intervention. I understand that even though you and Oddball are typically on the free market side the idea of discrimination bothers you, it does me too. But government as a solution to the problem? You guys are letting your emotion dominate your logic. That is the lure of liberalism. But the inevitable result is what I pointed out. The answer is free markets, not government intervention.

Last edited:

Government intrusion on behalf of minorities hasn't worked. They've done things like prevent companies from using zip code in ratings to "protect" black areas. The result has been an increase in costs warping market prices. Moral Hazard for those who pay below market rates because of it increase costs more across the board. And other insurers pull out which also increases rates. The result is the "minority" areas don't end up with lower rates at all, other areas end up with higher rates.

That is the reality of government intervention. I understand that even though you and Oddball are typically on the free market side the idea of discrimination bothers you, it does me too. But government as a solution to the problem? You guys are letting your emotion dominate your logic. That is the lure of liberalism. So is the result I pointed out.

I'm 31 years old - I don't understand discrimination....

I do notice trends tho...

Bank of America to pay $335M to settle Countrywide bias charges - Connecticut Post

Motherfucking nonsense........

These are the same fucks that got free credit and destroyed our economy...

Besides, I would like to know on what basis can minorities make this claim?? its not exactly like race is a question when applying for credit these days...

umm, who are you referring to about "destroyed our economy", the banks or minorities?

Minorities..of course.

Nothing to do with the predatory lending scams of mortgage agents.

:lol:

Forum List

Back