Civl War has begun in Iraq

Iran will step in and settle things.

The minute we "invaded" Iran stepped in and settled things.
Iran is majority Shia from Persian descent. Hussein and the Baths were Sunni Arabs and pretty much secular.
Never should have gone there in the first place. Bush had no clue as to the cultural and religous differences there. Powell warned him and Rumsfeld but they knew better.
Not.

"Mission Accomplished"

$aca1764008c6012f2fc200163e41dd5b[1].gif

Yes sir ree..

Yes we have the genius Boy George to thank for all this. Those folks have been fighting over different interpretations of the Koran forever. They hate each other. All those brave soldiers we lost are all in vain. The only winners were those that invested in Haliburton.

Well we've been out of Iraq for about 27 seconds now so they are right on schedule.

Yes we have the genius Boy George to thank for all this. Those folks have been fighting over different interpretations of the Koran forever. They hate each other. All those brave soldiers we lost are all in vain. The only winners were those that invested in Haliburton.
No, we have his father to thank...And Bubba Clintoon for maintaining the policy.

Of course, we could also go back to Reagan funding Saddam in the Iran/Iraq war....Or to the several presidents who propped up the Shah of Iran for all those decades...

:eek:

Epiphany?

No, we have his father to thank...And Bubba Clintoon for maintaining the policy.

Of course, we could also go back to Reagan funding Saddam in the Iran/Iraq war....Or to the several presidents who propped up the Shah of Iran for all those decades...

Bombing Iraq and those sanctions were a real low point for the Clinton administration.

"Mission Accomplished"
Just a week ago, your matinee idol Boiking was claiming some of the credit....Stooge.

Credit for getting the troops out. Credit for the aftermath should go to those who started it in the first place. They touted an "immediate threat" when there was none. You may say we didn't know, but the truth is, they didn't WANT to know.

"I am very optimistic about -- about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government.

I spent -- I've been there 17 times now. I go about every two months -- three months. I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society. It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden

How long before THIS ADMINISTRATION goes to blame Bush since something went south with Iraq?

Forum List

Back