Bands you once thought sucked, but subsequently came to appreciate?

One couldn't ask for more definitive proof of their lameness. :cool:

I'll wear that with a badge of honor! :thup:

So who are all these other metal bands you listen to that suck more?

Didn't I say "I'm not a fan of metal?" :confused:

But some I've heard, since I own no metal CD's, but used to date a guy who was a metal head, are Judas Priest, Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, Uriah Heep to name a few. I don't hate them, just have no interest in having them in my CD collection, and Metallica sucks the least of them all in my opinion.

I like Metal about as much as you like Neil Young.

That's funny, I used to love Metallica and now I think they're immensly overrated.

Go figure.

As a guitarist and former professional musician, I wholeheartedly agree. I teach Metallica songs to my beginning students. Once they get that down, I teach them something more complicated like chords with more than 1 finger and solos that require the pinky.

X....when Kirk was soloing it looked like he was using every finger he had....say what you want about them...they may not have been the best metal band,but they took metal and ran with it......kind of like what the Eagles did with Country Rock...personally,i think the best metal/hard rock bands were a toss up between Iron Maiden and Judas Priest....now that is HARD ROCK....

I'll wear that with a badge of honor! :thup:

But some I've heard, since I own no metal CD's, but used to date a guy who was a metal head, are Judas Priest, Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, Uriah Heep to name a few. I don't hate them, just have no interest in having them in my CD collection, and Metallica sucks the least of them all in my opinion.

I like Neil Young a lot, even do a killer bassline to rock'n in the free world (if I do say so myself). :thup:

I like Neil Young a lot, even do a killer bassline to rock'n in the free world (if I do say so myself). :thup:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????????????

No way!

Cool beans! :cool:

Forum List

Back