Ban Muslim immigration

... because the GOP will not work with the Dems to create an America for everyone.

Part of that America means mandatory housing when necessary for the individual's welfare.

I never really understand why White Americans spend so much time talking about immigration and Moslem immigration specifically .

You should be deciding where you will be going when they kick you out in the very near future .

That should be interesting to watch and listen to .

Wailing and Gnashing of teeth spring to mind .

Gotta love liberals until somebody wants to put a tent city in their neighborhood. Oh yes, let's invite in a few million more migrants.

I agree with the OP!

Ban Muslim immigration!!

Unfortunately for Europe, I mean Eurabia......it's already too late.

Until something drastic happens and more conservative, anti immigration parties come to power, like it happened in Holland.....Eurabia is fucked.

... because the GOP will not work with the Dems to create an America for everyone.

Part of that America means mandatory housing when necessary for the individual's welfare.
They have that sort of thing in most major cities and it has turned into a shit storm of single mothers, crime, and drugs.

1700964726888.png

I agree with banning their immigration.

I'm not saying kill muslims, muslims are evil, they are wrong or any of that. Muslims can do what they please in their country, but they are in direct opposition to American morals, values, standards and don't want to conform to our society.

Just like in my home I won't let people come in that disturb my way of life, same should be said for our country as well.

Forum List

Back