Ban Hammers

There is nothing whatsoever in the Constitution that in any way endorses, authorizes, condones, or protects armed opposition to the government,

so the 2nd amendment can't possibly be in place for what you describe.

so you just believe guns are mentioned in the Constitution in order to protect hunters.....?

I believe what I said. Prove me wrong. Prove that there is an constitutional mandate for armed rebellion against the government.

sure you may believe what you want to believe.......so can i....

There is nothing whatsoever in the Constitution that in any way endorses, authorizes, condones, or protects armed opposition to the government,

so the 2nd amendment can't possibly be in place for what you describe.

so you just believe guns are mentioned in the Constitution in order to protect hunters.....?

I believe what I said. Prove me wrong. Prove that there is an constitutional mandate for armed rebellion against the government.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
unalienable Rights.... That... Governments... deriv[e] their
just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever
any Form of Government becomes destructive of [its] ends, it is
the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new
Government, laying its foundations on such principles and organizing
its Powers in such form, as to them shall seem most
likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

And that right is derived of the ability to remove, including the use of deadly force (as we saw with the British Empire in the revolutionary war) or alter a tyrannical government. The declaration of Independence goes hand in hand with the creation of our constitution.

It is therefore written, that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. For the very purpose of removing a tyrannical government if need be.

It wasn't to protect hunters with the ability to hunt, you numbskulled history flunky.

Last edited:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
unalienable Rights.... That... Governments... deriv[e] their
just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever
any Form of Government becomes destructive of [its] ends, it is
the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new
Government, laying its foundations on such principles and organizing
its Powers in such form, as to them shall seem most
likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

And that right is derived of the ability to remove, including the use of deadly force (as we saw with the British Empire in the revolutionary war) or alter a tyrannical government. The declaration of Independence goes hand in hand with the creation of our constitution.

It is therefore written, that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. For the very purpose of removing a tyrannical government if need be.

It wasn't to protect hunters with the ability to hunt, you numbskulled history flunky.

liberals have run amok with the word word "Safety"........:rolleyes:

and you dont need semis.

theres are other guns that you can use.

a hammer ?

you cant replace it with anythimng that will do the job it does that would be any more safe.

why are you people so stupid?

Who the fuck died and left this mental patient in charge?

Things I don't need, but still own:

1994 full-size Ford Bronco
1934 Jiffy Kodak Series II camera
$900 pair of Leica binoculars
2 iPads
etc., etc., etc.

:lol:

Forum List

Back