Ban Beck From Ground Zero! And, Is Obama a Muslim?

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruzvmqbTpPI]YouTube - Ban Glenn Beck From Ground Zero[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jQ67cdzDyI]YouTube - Is Obama a Muslim? Examine the Evidence![/ame]

So Beck hates 10 people of the 9/11 victims families. Just goes to show you that there are assholes no matter what the circumstances. 10 assholes out of 3000 families is not too bad. Actually, that's pretty good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]YouTube - Obama Admits He Is A Muslim[/ame]

So Beck hates 10 people of the 9/11 victims families. Just goes to show you that there are assholes no matter what the circumstances. 10 assholes out of 3000 families is not too bad. Actually, that's pretty good.

And I'm sure you would feel the same if Obama were to say something so stupid?
Christ dude, I think you idiot cons would defend Beck if he murdered someone in cold blood. He can do no wrong.. It's actually scary.

I don't understand why anyone cares if Obama is a muslim. This is America. We can be whatever we want. It's so hypocritical to say that we have the liberty to be what we want, except for the the president, he has to be Christian. As with most of this type of intolerant and fear-encouraging rhetoric, I find it mind-blowingly immature.

I don't understand why anyone cares if Obama is a muslim. This is America. We can be whatever we want. It's so hypocritical to say that we have the liberty to be what we want, except for the the president, he has to be Christian. As with most of this type of intolerant and fear-encouraging rhetoric, I find it mind-blowingly immature.

Very much agreed. Even if Obama was a muslim, that would have absolutely no bearing on whether he was a good President or not.
As the commenter said in the video, "there's nothing wrong with being muslim.. President Obama just isn't"

Christ dude, I think you idiot cons would defend Beck if he murdered someone in cold blood. He can do no wrong.. It's actually scary.

Let's think this through. Beck stated that he hated 10 people from the families of the 9/11 victims? Once again, that is 10 people from the families of 3000 people, which would actually be how many people? Over 3000, that's for sure.

I can find 10 people to hate out of over 3000 people very easily.

Very much agreed. Even if Obama was a muslim, that would have absolutely no bearing on whether he was a good President or not.
As the commenter said in the video, "there's nothing wrong with being muslim.. President Obama just isn't"

Then why is the left so upset? It's kinda like being called a queer and then running around saying "I'm not a homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with that".

This entire thing reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. Lefties are so amusing.

I'll go along with banning him from GZ. Since it was a tragedy for all of America, I think the entire country should be considered GZ. Bye, bye Beck. :clap2:

And you idiots would crucify Christ if he dared criticize your Messiah. Blind allegiance is never a good thing.... and nor is lying about what Beck said about the families of 9/11... doesn't stop you doing it though, does it.

Little Lefty, in order to be taken seriously, you should not lie while accusing others of doing so.

The sad thing is that you probably actually believe your drivel. Try independent thought - it's actually very liberating.

I'll go along with banning him from GZ. Since it was a tragedy for all of America, I think the entire country should be considered GZ. Bye, bye Beck. :clap2:

Why do people always what to ban shit? What are you afraid of?

I dislike cowardice. It's unAmerican.

So Beck points out that .003% of 9/11 families are whiney schmucks... big f'n deal.

Next.

Then why is the left so upset? It's kinda like being called a queer and then running around saying "I'm not a homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with that".

This entire thing reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. Lefties are so amusing.

You're right...we should let lying labels slide.

I understand "Younglefty". I once was a young lefty. I was naive and ignorant of how the world works. I informed myself and examined things and moved through life's experiences. I also studied American history. I don't mean in our government schools either. I mean by reading.

Hopefully, Younglefty will do the same and come out a real American.

Why do people always what to ban shit? What are you afraid of?

I dislike cowardice. It's unAmerican.

Get a life and a sense of humor. :cool:

I find this very funny. Younglefty says Beck hates the families of 9/11 victims and it turns out Beck only finds that he hates 10 out of over 3000 people.

That's hilarious.

Forum List

Back