BAMS State of the Climate - 2012

220px-Marshall_Applewhite.jpg

"The world continues to broil under sweltering heat! Join us now or die!"

Read to page 18, a very comprehensive report. Very heavy on specifics, drawing from all the sources worldwide. Put it in favorites, and will continue to read it through. Thank you for posting this source of information.

220px-Marshall_Applewhite.jpg

"The world continues to broil under sweltering heat! Join us now or die!"

Oh shut up, you stupid fuck. This is real science and we don't need the mentally handicapped flapping yap, and displaying their willfull ignorance.

Real science is backed by experimental evidence, even black holes have been replicated in a lab. AGW Cult cannot reproduce one single simple experiment demonstrating how a 200ppm increase in CO2 will cause the broiling and sweltering heat.

See what I mean?

mann_treering.jpg

"He's right, OR. All you have is this one tree ring and some altered data in our computer models and NOAA was caught redhanded lying about 'ocean acidification' Game Over. Game over, man. What the fuck are we gonna do now?"

Last edited:
Download full report here:

http://www.ametsoc.org/2012stateoftheclimate.pdf

This report, posted by Oregenicman, covers a huge area, atmospheric water vapor content, glacial regression, and so much more. Covers the present, and shows the change from the past for the periods that we have records. And gives the sources of those records.

The dumbass flap yaps here can squeal all they want, this is real science, and should be read by anyone that is interested in the reality of what is presently happening.

I specifically asked that those posting here to limit your responses to actually addressing the contents of the report. You, Crusader dude, have not done that. Which means that your only intent here is to troll. So you get the honor of being put on my ignore list. Congratulations.

I specifically asked that those posting here to limit your responses to actually addressing the contents of the report. You, Crusader dude, have not done that. Which means that your only intent here is to troll. So you get the honor of being put on my ignore list. Congratulations.

I'm hurt. This is like Bernie Madoff telling people to "only focus on the numbers I present"

BAMS State of the Climate | - 2012

Highlights:

World continues to broil, NOAA's 2012 report on warming finds - NBC News.com

Please limit your responses to actually addressing the contents of the report.

The first link, I read this and then called it a AGW snowjob..

"Since 1976, every year has been warmer than the long-term average, and 2012 continued the trend: the global surface temperature ranked among the top 10 warmest years on record."

That is bullshit.. It's double-speak.. What's the long term average? how did they come to it? Why is it correct if it's obviously a prediction? They can't even admit a nowarming in at least the last 10 years, so why should we trust their "predictions"... The NOAA, needs agw to keep their funding.. No threat, no money..

And the second one was a report on the same nonsense by NBC.. No thanks.. I know what the liberal media has to say on it...

Thanks but it's PR spin..

And I specifically ask you to keep the Saigon "I wan't it they way I want it or I'm gonna cry" whining out of the forum.. We already have one delusional whiny punk crybaby, we don't need another..

Why post a thread, if you're just going to cry when other people post what you don't like? Grab notepad and write something just for you then socko...

Just a note for anyone who might be new to this forum: the slackjawedidiot is a troll who will never post anything actually relevant to the topic at hand. As a troll, his mission is to derail informative threads with pointless quibbles and off topic nonsense. Engaging him in debate is futile since he isn't here to debate facts but only to disrupt actual debate. Either ignore him and his clueless drivel or mock him for his idiocy. Attempting to respond normally to his demented posts and expecting a rational response is a huge waste of time.

Just so you know...

Just a note anyone new to the AGW Cult postings, there's no science backing their claim, just computer models and "peer review"

Just a note anyone new to the AGW Cult postings, there's no science backing their claim, just computer models and "peer review"

Just a note for anyone new to the wacky world of AGW denier cultists, CrazyFruitcakes's posts have no scientific backing, just propaganda memes pushed by the fossil fuel industry and ignorant anti-science idiocy.

Meanwhile, the science and evidence "backing" the reality of anthropogenic global warming is so strong and detailed that virtually the entire world scientific community has been convinced and is supporting the conclusions of the world's climate scientists.

Just a note for anyone new to the wacky world of AGW denier cultists, CrazyFruitcakes's posts have no scientific backing, just propaganda memes pushed by the fossil fuel industry and ignorant anti-science idiocy.

Meanwhile, the science and evidence "backing" the reality of anthropogenic global warming is so strong and detailed that virtually the entire world scientific community has been convinced and is supporting the conclusions of the world's climate scientists.

Rolling Thunder is certifiable. He froths at the mouth when you ask him for one (1) lab experiment showing how a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature.

Watch

Can any AGW Cult member show us a single lab experiment that show how a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature?

This is about as informative and compelling as a typical State of the Union address.

Must really suck to be a Govt scientist at the patronage of a govt who demands report products that meet preconceived notions of correctness.

Compiling
the activity over all seven TC basins, the 2012 season
(2011/12 in the Southern Hemisphere) had 84 named
storms (wind speeds ≥34 kts or 18 m s-1), which is
below the 1981–2010 average of 89. However, the
2012 total was higher than the previous two seasons,
with 2010 having the lowest number of global named
storms since the start of the satellite era. The 2012
season also featured 41 hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones
(HTC; wind speeds ≥64 kts or 33 m s-1), which is
below the 1981–2010 average of 44 HTCs (Knapp et
al. 2010). Of these, 19 (which is the global average)
reached major HTC status (wind speeds ≥96 kts or
49 m s-1; WMO 2013).
There were only three Category 5 systems during
the year [Samba, Bopha (named Pablo in the Philippines
region), and Jelawat—all in the western North
Pacific], which ties with 2011 as the all-time low number
during the satellite era.

Same with most of the hysterical climate change arguments about Global Warming killing firefighters and the Prez lying about the temperature "increasing faster than any predictions"..

Ho-Hum .. Wait til NEXT year.. The sea will rise the same amount as it has risen for 100 yrs and the glaciers will continue to recede. But I bet SEVERAL virgins WILL be sacrificed...

Maybe Oro-man ought to admit what parts of this are earth-shattering and scaring him 1/2 to death..

Last edited:

Highlights:

"Since 1976, every year has been warmer than the long-term average, and 2012 continued the trend: the global surface temperature ranked among the top 10 warmest years on record."

That is bullshit.. It's double-speak.. What's the long term average? how did they come to it? Why is it correct if it's obviously a prediction? They can't even admit a nowarming in at least the last 10 years, so why should we trust their "predictions"... The NOAA, needs agw to keep their funding.. No threat, no money..

And the second one was a report on the same nonsense by NBC.. No thanks.. I know what the liberal media has to say on it...

The "means" temperature hasn't warmed to the point to push us into top spots every year. SO yes we haven't warmed much since 1998...

When avging temperature "if" the last decade had cooler overall temperatures = a warmer decade. Who knows how much it is warming at the moment.

Highlights:

The "means" temperature hasn't warmed to the point to push us into top spots every year. SO yes we haven't warmed much since 1998...

When avging temperature "if" the last decade had cooler overall temperatures = a warmer decade. Who knows how much it is warming at the moment.

Sorry Matt but the whole claim and article is a snowjob. It uses ambiguous claims, and tries topass them off as fact...

Sorry Matt but the whole claim and article is a snowjob. It uses ambiguous claims, and tries topass them off as fact...

Another dumb ass demonstrates that he makes statements concerning a report, 258 pages worth, that he did not even look at, let alone bother to read. One has to wonder how such knownothing asses find their way out of bed in the morning.

This is about as informative and compelling as a typical State of the Union address.

Must really suck to be a Govt scientist at the patronage of a govt who demands report products that meet preconceived notions of correctness.

Compiling
the activity over all seven TC basins, the 2012 season
(2011/12 in the Southern Hemisphere) had 84 named
storms (wind speeds ≥34 kts or 18 m s-1), which is
below the 1981–2010 average of 89. However, the
2012 total was higher than the previous two seasons,
with 2010 having the lowest number of global named
storms since the start of the satellite era. The 2012
season also featured 41 hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones
(HTC; wind speeds ≥64 kts or 33 m s-1), which is
below the 1981–2010 average of 44 HTCs (Knapp et
al. 2010). Of these, 19 (which is the global average)
reached major HTC status (wind speeds ≥96 kts or
49 m s-1; WMO 2013).
There were only three Category 5 systems during
the year [Samba, Bopha (named Pablo in the Philippines
region), and Jelawat—all in the western North
Pacific], which ties with 2011 as the all-time low number
during the satellite era.

Same with most of the hysterical climate change arguments about Global Warming killing firefighters and the Prez lying about the temperature "increasing faster than any predictions"..

Ho-Hum .. Wait til NEXT year.. The sea will rise the same amount as it has risen for 100 yrs and the glaciers will continue to recede. But I bet SEVERAL virgins WILL be sacrificed...

Maybe Oro-man ought to admit what parts of this are earth-shattering and scaring him 1/2 to death..

Maybe you will learn to actually read scientific material rather than continueing to post nonsense.

There are 8 pages of the names and institutions of the contributing scientists at the front of that reports. All top scientists in their fields of endevour. In the meantime, we have internet posters with two digit IQs stating that they know more than the leading scientists in the world. Oh, who to believe:lol:

Forum List

Back