Baltimore Rioting Teen Thugs- Attack Reporter

You can be sure that reporter is now a former liberal.

at least when it comes to crime...There's a lot of people like me that are pro-law enforcement but feel we should invest in our country. ;)
This goes way beyond law enforcement and crime. This is about a culture lefties have created.

I also agree that the family is a missing element that is needed if we're going to remain a successful nation.

Their parents must be so proud. Oh. Wait. I meant parent in the singular. Oh. Wait. I meant the one not in jail. Oh. Wait. I meant the MIA parent that is in some crack house not paying attention to what their kids are doing. Oh. Wait. I meant the parent being there with the heathens mugging for the camera before mugging the person holding the camera.

I'm tellin' ya right now...if I didn't live where I live, I would be carrying any time I went outside the house. Fact.
I highly recommend every citizen start doing so. It's coming to that now. And until Ofucktard gets the hell out of the white house and folks get fed up with the bullshit being exhibited by a bunch of pissed off ignorant black folks, it will just be getting worse.

Forum List

Back