Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Seems 'Her Thighness Clinton' was not impressed. :rolleyes:

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux
------------------------

Hillary Furious as Thousands of Americans Send Cigars to Her Office

Home » Latest » Hillary Furious as Thousands of Americans Send Cigars to Her Office

Hillary Clinton is reportedly furious and abashed as several thousand cigars were recently delivered to her office in protest of her announcement that she would run for President in 2016. Thanks to Send Clinton Cigars (http://sendclintoncigars.com), a service that allows you to anonymously purchase cigars and have them directly mailed to Clinton, tens of thousands of Americans are blatantly reminding her of her first stay in the White House. For those with short term memory loss, this was reportedly the sexual act of President Bill Clinton who used a cigar to pleasure White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Send Clinton Cigars site sports a non so subtle tagline of “Clinton / Lewinsky 2016 · Don’t Blow It!” beside a logo against smoking; cigars to be assumed.

Hillary Furious as Thousands of Americans Send Cigars to Her Office Elect Leaders

Still no evidence of either claim being made in the reissued failed thread. No evidence of thousands of Americans sending in cigars and no evidence of Hillary knowing or caring about the prank. Only thing evident is another rw attempt at disseminating privately instigated disinformation, i.e., lying.

Funny what conservatives waste their money on

Hilary never sees them.....they get thrown out

Last edited:
Democrats using their female interns as a humidor, if that's not championing women's rights I just don't know what is.

Government employeess having sex on government property while said government was shut down

Classy act albeit criminal

-Geaux

And for those who might need a refresher.

-Geaux
=-======
Bill Clinton Meets The Shrinks

A psychological study of President William Jefferson Clinton

Why Bill Used His Cigar Instead of His Erection With Monica

Bill said that he had "hundreds of affairs" before "turning forty" but then he began a "concerted effort to be faithful," according to a conversation with Monica reported to the Starr grand jury. This suggests that he began to have a sexual potency problem at forty in 1986.

Why Bill Used His Cigar Instead of His Erection With Monica

Update

-Geaux

So, all that video does it to regurgitate what is already at the website.
Where is evidence that she is furious?

Hmmmm....

So, let me get this straight:

butthurt Righties send Hillary Clinton cigars to remind of Bill Clinton having has sex with Monika Lewinski and having stuff a cigar in her pussy. And this is going to endear female voters to the GOP?

Right.....

Please, Righties, keep on doing what you are doing, and please, spend lots and lots of money on those cigars. The Democratic Party thanks you.

Democrats using their female interns as a humidor, if that's not championing women's rights I just don't know what is.

Government employeess having sex on government property while said government was shut down

-Geaux

Can you imagine the lmsm had a married Republican President used his young female intern as a humidor???

Democrats using their female interns as a humidor, if that's not championing women's

-Geaux
Look how CrusaderFranks little unnoticed lie gets expanded. He turned Clinton's cigar incident into a plural to include other unknown "Democrats". Now Geaux4it is expanding it yet further. The funniest part is that Geaux4it actually mentions "Classy act" as if he the lowlife who started a thread like this knew anything about "Classy acts". Gutter snipes can not be counted on for having knowledge about what is and isn't classy. Fact.

More likely a classic scam.

'Anonymous' gifts sent directly, benefiting Wounded Warriors, I don't know that a more perfect script could be written.

-Geaux

Can you imagine the lmsm had a married Republican President used his young female intern as a humidor???
Most normal people don't imagine these things Frank. The fact that you and a few others are imagining it 20 years after the incident is alleged to have happened says a lot about the inner thoughts in your head. They indicate an attraction to interest in the sex practices of other people. That indicates a creepiness on your part. You are advertising your own sexual fantasies and it is somewhat disturbing.

-Geaux

Most normal people don't imagine these things Frank. The fact that you and a few others are imagining it 20 years after the incident is alleged to have happened says a lot about the inner thoughts in your head. They indicate an attraction to interest in the sex practices of other people. That indicates a creepiness on your part. You are advertising your own sexual fantasies and it is somewhat disturbing.

a·mor·al
(ā-môr′əl, ā-mŏr′-)
adj.
1. Not admitting of moral distinctions or judgments; neither moral nor immoral.
2. Lacking moral sensibility; not caring about right and wrong.
amoral - definition of amoral by The Free Dictionary

With nice cover letter you could probably have them put your picture next to that definition.

-Geaux

a·mor·al
(ā-môr′əl, ā-mŏr′-)
adj.

With nice cover letter you could probably have them put your picture next to that definition.
I am not interested or concerned about the private sex lives of consenting adults. The fact that some people are is disturbing in that those parties concerned about the private sex lives of others portray and think of themselves as being superior in religious, spiritual and philosophical beliefs to others. I have never believed in the "I'm better than you" attitude. It is a trait of the old aristocracy that the country rejected at it's birth and I still consider it to be anti American.

Update

-Geaux

So, all that video does it to regurgitate what is already at the website.
Where is evidence that she is furious?

Hmmmm....

So, let me get this straight:

butthurt Righties send Hillary Clinton cigars to remind of Bill Clinton having has sex with Monika Lewinski and having stuff a cigar in her pussy. And this is going to endear female voters to the GOP?

Right.....

Please, Righties, keep on doing what you are doing, and please, spend lots and lots of money on those cigars. The Democratic Party thanks you.

So its in for a married democrat president to use his young female intern as a humidor, but its wrong for citizens to protest that presidents wife for suborning and defending said behavior.

When entering democratland remember to stand on your head so you see things as they do

-Geaux

a·mor·al
(ā-môr′əl, ā-mŏr′-)
adj.

I am not interested or concerned about the private sex lives of consenting adults. The fact that some people are is disturbing in that those parties concerned about the private sex lives of others portray and think of themselves as being superior in religious, spiritual and philosophical beliefs to others. I have never believed in the "I'm better than you" attitude. It is a trait of the old aristocracy that the country rejected at it's birth and I still consider it to be anti American.

Lolz

What a lying fuck

Lolz

-Geaux

a·mor·al
(ā-môr′əl, ā-mŏr′-)
adj.

Ohhh,....so that's why you support a rapist!

Get to work on that cover letter.....

"I have never believed in the "I'm better than you" attitude."
And you've provide lots of evidence to support that view.

Forum List

Back