Baltimore reaches 100 homicides for year with overnight shootings

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Mesquite
One hundred people have been killed in Baltimore this year, a grim milestone that has come faster than in previous years.

Baltimore reaches 100 homicides for year with overnight shootings - Baltimore Sun

The pace of killing is faster than last year, when 71 people were killed by this time. The number of homicides last reached 100 by late May in 2007; the city reached that number on July 4 last year.

Baltimore Shootings Spike 70%, Murder Rate Up 42%

Baltimore...what`s going on? Looks like Baltimor have a real problem
So one thought: maybe they need to protest thug violence and gangs? Instead of the deterioration of image and increase of hostility

oh well, their rock star Mayor thinks its just a "disheartening" set back. Blacklives only matter when they can USE it for their AGENDAS. too bad black people don't wake up to the losers they vote for
SNIP:
Where are the Protesters?… 28 Shootings in Baltimore, 9 Fatal over Holiday Weekend (VIDEO)

A record number of homicides were committed this weekend in Baltimore.
28 people were shot, nine were killed over the Memorial Day Weekend.

At least 33 have been killed in Baltimore this month.

So where are the protesters.

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings Blake had this to say,

“It’s disheartening. We’ve come too far to have this kind of setback.”

What is she talking about?

CBS Local reported:

The violence continues — as the number of shootings continues to grow and two more people killed over Memorial Day weekend in the city.

Baltimore police reported eight shootings overnight, two of which were fatal — making the tally for the weekend in Baltimore 26 shootings, 9 fatal.
ALL of it here:
Where are the Protesters 28 Shootings in Baltimore 9 Fatal over Holiday Weekend VIDEO The Gateway Pundit

Well well, I hope all of us taxpayers at least get a THANK YOU. YOU get to pay for the damage THEY CAUSED their own city...WHAT A GIG huh? Where does DOJ get off doling out (taxpayer) monies without Congress approval?

SNIP:

Said this was coming next. Doesn’t matter that the police officer was acquitted. Each incident is not the individual facts in the case, but about the DOJ inserting itself, and asserting control.

CLEVELAND — Cleveland has reached a settlement with the Justice Department over what federal authorities said was a pattern of unconstitutional policing and excessive use of force, people briefed on the case said Monday.

The settlement, which could be announced as early as Tuesday, comes days after a judge declared a Cleveland police officer not guilty of manslaughter for climbing onto the hood of a car and firing repeatedly at its unarmed occupants, both of them black. The verdict prompted a day and night of protests and reignited discussions about how police officers treat the city’s African-American residents

all of it here:
Saw This Coming Cleveland Reaches Settlement With DOJ Over Police Conduct Weasel Zippers

On the 100 homicides - not one liberal fucks was given.

One hundred people have been killed in Baltimore this year, a grim milestone that has come faster than in previous years.

Baltimore reaches 100 homicides for year with overnight shootings - Baltimore Sun

The pace of killing is faster than last year, when 71 people were killed by this time. The number of homicides last reached 100 by late May in 2007; the city reached that number on July 4 last year.

So one thought: maybe they need to protest thug violence and gangs? Instead of the deterioration of image and increase of hostility

Lack of funding....

That's all it is.....

oh well, their rock star Mayor thinks its just a "disheartening" set back. Blacklives only matter when they can USE it for their AGENDAS. too bad black people don't wake up to the losers they vote for
SNIP:
Where are the Protesters?… 28 Shootings in Baltimore, 9 Fatal over Holiday Weekend (VIDEO)

A record number of homicides were committed this weekend in Baltimore.
28 people were shot, nine were killed over the Memorial Day Weekend.

At least 33 have been killed in Baltimore this month.

So where are the protesters.

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings Blake had this to say,

“It’s disheartening. We’ve come too far to have this kind of setback.”

What is she talking about?

CBS Local reported:

The violence continues — as the number of shootings continues to grow and two more people killed over Memorial Day weekend in the city.

Baltimore police reported eight shootings overnight, two of which were fatal — making the tally for the weekend in Baltimore 26 shootings, 9 fatal.
ALL of it here:
Where are the Protesters 28 Shootings in Baltimore 9 Fatal over Holiday Weekend VIDEO The Gateway Pundit

Liberal policies lead to more crime......

It's a fact.

I was reading an article about this on the black web, and they were blaming the police for the increase in violent crime.
They say the police are no longer being "proactive", and they are staying out of many of the neighborhoods.

They can't win, they're blamed if they are aggressive, and blamed if they stay away.

I was reading an article about this on the black web, and they were blaming the police for the increase in violent crime.
They say the police are no longer being "proactive", and they are staying out of many of the neighborhoods.

They can't win, they're blamed if they are aggressive, and blamed if they stay away.

The cops won't go into some neighborhoods here.

If they get a 911 call.......They won't come.

They wait till daylight and just sweep up the eyeballs.

Come on...only white people will believe this because they dont know no better.

"I heard from a black guy that...."
lol

I remember a line in a Spike Lee movie called Clockers about the genocide of blacks killing blacks in big cities.

"It's like a self-cleaning oven."

But hey....the main stream media looks the other way....liberals look the other way....and blacks take zero responsibility.

So of course. the problem only gets worse. :(

Probably that's really an overall tendency but I think such a crime limp in Baltimore is due to recent civilian unrest over there because I don't remember anything alike happened there the last year.

I'd stay out until they were begging for more cops.
And let em know if they start with the "I dinnet see nuffin" shit again the deals off.
If the community continues to protect the criminals among them,things will never change.

I'd stay out until they were begging for more cops.
And let em know if they start with the "I dinnet see nuffin" shit again the deals off.
If the community continues to protect the criminals among them,things will never change.
Or just more militarized cops :biggrin:

Forum List

Back