Baltimore Is A Democrat Mess They're Trying To Blame On The Cops

In this context the police observe well-known criminal Gray acting in a manner that they perceive as noteworthy. The police begin to approach Gray, a form of police conduct that requires no particular legal justification at least until an actual interaction has begun. Observing the police approach, Gray substantially increases the suspiciousness of his conduct by fleeing the officers."

Thats funny, not even the cops came up with this story.

When the truth is on your side do you have to lie?

Obviously you get all your information from Al Sharpton or folks like him.

So Assville has a pop of less than 100 thousand of which only 13 percent are black.
I think you've stumbled on the truth of the matter...black democrat cities are the problem apparently.
Kind of like San Fran with it's 6% black pop.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand in come the qualifiers. "But... but ... population size! But.. but... demographics!"

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

:clap2: You walked right into it.
Now suddenly when the model doesn't work, it's about populations and demographics and culture. Which is what I pointed out in the first place.

DUMBASS.

Talk about walking into it...
So is it a black problem or a dem problem?
I live in a city of five million yet we dont have these problems.

What city is that?

Bzzt. Time's up. If you're in the States you live in New York, when three million people move out. There's no other way to make a "city of five million". Now tell me about who runs New York.

Dismissed.

By city alone, only New York City has over 5,000,000.
By metropolitan area, 12 US cities have over 5 million, they include (not in any particular order) New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, Detroit, Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, and Miami.

Those are MSAs. The poster cited Asheville as "under 100,000". You can't take a city-limits population here and compare to an MSA there. Again that's more dishonesty. Asheville's MSA is 442,316. Again, run by Democrats and again, by no measure a "cesspool" (12th Best Place to Live in its class in fact). And neither is New York a cesspool. And we can go on and on cherrypicking these all day. It would make no point.

Some of those others on that list of best places to live:
Madison
Berkeley
Rochester
Boulder
Palo Alto
Arlington (VA)

Feel free to go look up how many are "run by Democrats"...

Last edited:
Baltimore-Riots-3.png.cf.jpg

The mess in Baltimore is top to bottom a Democrat invention they're trying to pawn off on the police.

Riot-Plagued Baltimore Is a Catastrophe Entirely of the Democratic Party s Own Making National Review Online

"Democrats rule urban cesspools and have for decades.

No Republican, and certainly no conservative, has left so much as a thumbprint on the public institutions of Baltimore in a generation. Baltimore’s police department is, like Detroit’s economy and Atlanta’s schools, the product of the progressive wing of the Democratic party enabled in no small part by black identity politics. This is entirely a left-wing project, and a Democratic-party project.”

The Real Freddie Gray

"Freddie Gray had an extensive criminal record, and this was well known to police officers in the community. He was, in short, known to engage in unlawful criminal activity with a frequency that would in any other context be considered evidence of a notable work ethic. He had at least 18 arrests in the ~8 years between 2007 and his death in 2015 -- and it is worth keeping in mind that the only reason his arrest record here begins in only in 2007 is that prior arrests would be sealed as juvenile records.

It is also notable that although Gray’s early arrests were apparently confined to drug offenses, in later years he began to be charged with acts of violence, including several charges on differing dates of second-degree assault, as well as burglary.

In addition, the neighborhood where the arrest occurred is known more generally for being a high-crime area, and so the police would be expected to be particularly attuned for indications of criminal conduct.

In this context the police observe well-known criminal Gray acting in a manner that they perceive as noteworthy. The police begin to approach Gray, a form of police conduct that requires no particular legal justification at least until an actual interaction has begun. Observing the police approach, Gray substantially increases the suspiciousness of his conduct by fleeing the officers."
Articles The Great American Traveling Riot Circus
What we're seeing in Baltimore was an example of urban decay from decades of liberal progressive policies.

Baltimore-Riots-3.png.cf.jpg

The mess in Baltimore is top to bottom a Democrat invention they're trying to pawn off on the police.

Riot-Plagued Baltimore Is a Catastrophe Entirely of the Democratic Party s Own Making National Review Online

"Democrats rule urban cesspools and have for decades.

No Republican, and certainly no conservative, has left so much as a thumbprint on the public institutions of Baltimore in a generation. Baltimore’s police department is, like Detroit’s economy and Atlanta’s schools, the product of the progressive wing of the Democratic party enabled in no small part by black identity politics. This is entirely a left-wing project, and a Democratic-party project.”

The Real Freddie Gray

"Freddie Gray had an extensive criminal record, and this was well known to police officers in the community. He was, in short, known to engage in unlawful criminal activity with a frequency that would in any other context be considered evidence of a notable work ethic. He had at least 18 arrests in the ~8 years between 2007 and his death in 2015 -- and it is worth keeping in mind that the only reason his arrest record here begins in only in 2007 is that prior arrests would be sealed as juvenile records.

It is also notable that although Gray’s early arrests were apparently confined to drug offenses, in later years he began to be charged with acts of violence, including several charges on differing dates of second-degree assault, as well as burglary.

In addition, the neighborhood where the arrest occurred is known more generally for being a high-crime area, and so the police would be expected to be particularly attuned for indications of criminal conduct.

Articles The Great American Traveling Riot Circus
What we're seeing in Baltimore was an example of urban decay from decades of liberal progressive policies.

Mr Gray didn't have one violent crime on his arrest record, and for you to insinuate he did is pure bullshit. Apparently facts don't matter to you, and thinking you can make those insinuations at will is libelous. Even if Mr Gray did have violence related charges it still doesn't give the cops the right to become violent themselves. No cop should impose punishment on anyone, that's the job of a judge, not the job of dirty, corrupt cops. It's insane that those on the right will do anything possible to justify Mr Gray's death, it shows how utterly warped the right wing brain is.

They did not impose any punishment on anyone,
They arrested him and he was fighting them.
If you use force against the cops when they arrest you, they have to use force back.

See what the new racism looks like?

He did not resist arrest in any manner that justified the use of force sufficient to kill him.

That is not racism. Cops do that to everyone no matter what color they are when the resist arrest.
That will be clarified at the trial.
What is evidence of cops wrong doing, is they ignored his request for medical help 2 times.

I curious, why do you keep saying "resisted arrest" when the cops say the opposite?

Are you just making up excuses?

And the OP classically is confusing one argument with another. Blame the cops? Yeah, for killing that guy, harrassing blacks, propping up the city budget on the backs of the poor, illegal arrests etc.

No one is blaming the cops for the lack of jobs and shit. Thats stupid
Where's the link that supports your Bullshit argument that cops are saying otherwise?

I responded to your whining about nobody being willing to show how Democrats running cities differ from Republicans running them by giving the example of their different approaches to education...and what did you do, Pogo? You totally ignored that post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So shut the fuck up about the "empty fallacy of Affirming the Consequent"! You rant about nobody being able to answer your queries but when someone does you pretend their post doesn't exist.

Dafuck dood? You posted that in the wee hours of the morning. Sorry I do not stay up all night just because Someone is Wrong on the Internet. Even now I'm not caught up yet on my alerts. The world doesn't revolve around you, dood.

What about these "different approaches to education"? What are they? And how do they produce riots, slums, criminal violence etc? What does a city run by Party A do differently than a city run by Party B?

Did you want to address how the Democratic Party's being owned by the Teacher's Unions has led to our public school systems being an utter cluster fuck? How Democrats vote to prevent funding for Charter Schools and vouchers for private schools because that's what the Teacher's Unions tell them to do?

No, because it ain't my job to feed your strawman. I actually know some teachers, intimately, and this doesn't strike a true tone at all. If not for wackos on boards like this I would have never heard of the idea. What does that tell you...

Do you want to address how those same teachers don't give a damn about our kids getting a quality education if it means that they would no longer have a monopoly on education? Or are you going to whine about how you can't get "caught up" some more while you do your best to ignore the point I've made?

Again, see above. Your posting wacko generalization fallacies on the internet doesn't suddenly breathe life into them. Even Dr. Frankenstein needed a spark.

And again another failure to answer.

Why can't you asswipes just man up and admit that your entire premise is a house of cards?

Why don't YOU answer my post?

Just did. Again.

So your "response" to someone actually bringing up a difference between how Democrats and Republicans govern is declare it a "strawman" and refuse to discuss it? I'm sorry to break this to you, Pogo but you're an intellectual "poser"!

You "know" some teachers "intimately" and what I've pointed out doesn't ring true to you? I WAS a teacher and it rings COMPLETELY true to me! So either explain why the Democrats selling out to the teacher's unions hasn't hurt education in this country or admit that you don't know a damn thing about the issue and call it a day!

Yuh huh. I was a brain surgeon too.

Ran away? Whats to run away from?
Baltimore is in the shape it's in because of decades of dem rule.
You can deny and deflect all you want but the facts are there for everyone to see.

It's rather clear that education IS better when Charter Schools and private school vouchers are allowed and yet at the behest of the teacher's unions, Democratic politicians vote against those things. Why?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand in come the qualifiers. "But... but ... population size! But.. but... demographics!"

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

:clap2: You walked right into it.
Now suddenly when the model doesn't work, it's about populations and demographics and culture. Which is what I pointed out in the first place.

DUMBASS.

What city is that?

Bzzt. Time's up. If you're in the States you live in New York, when three million people move out. There's no other way to make a "city of five million". Now tell me about who runs New York.

Dismissed.

By metropolitan area, 12 US cities have over 5 million, they include (not in any particular order) New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, Detroit, Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, and Miami.

Those are MSAs. The poster cited Asheville as "under 100,000". You can't take a city-limits population here and compare to an MSA there. Again that's more dishonesty. Asheville's MSA is 442,316.

Still a piss ant city.

City Council
Asheville City Council has the authority to:
  • Determine policy in the fields of planning, traffic, law and order, public works, finance, and recreation;
  • Appoint and remove the city manager;
  • Adopt the budget, levy taxes, collect revenues, and make appropriations;
  • Appoint and remove the city attorney and city clerk;
  • Authorize the issuance of bonds by a bond ordinance;
  • Establish administrative departments, offices and agencies;
  • Appoint members of the city boards, commissions and committees;
  • Inquire into the conduct of any office, department, or agency of the city and make investigations into municipal affairs;
  • Provide for an independent audit; and
  • Provide for the number, titles, qualifications, powers, duties, and compensation of all officers and employees of the city

Thanks Peach but you left out a few:
  • Set foreign policy and appoint ambassadors to Charlotte;
  • Regulate the airwaves;
  • Establish currency;
  • Provide a military force to defend against invaders from South Carolina;
  • Establish and maintain a judicial system;
  • Regulate banking;

Oh wait, I forgot .... those don't exist at the city level. Silly me. :D

But seriously, that's a good representation of the scope of city government. Not much more than deciding which day the trash gets picked up.

Adding the Feds duties has not proved how the city is run by with culture and historical backdrop Pogo.
The city is run by the city council which is run by their political ideologies of Democrat or Republican.
Which is -
Determine policy in the fields of planning, traffic, law and order, public works, finance, and recreation
Adopt the budget, levy taxes, collect revenues, and make appropriations

Tell me, what do "Republican traffic patterns" look like?
Because I know some spots that might benefit from Hope and Change.... :rofl:

Thanks again Peach. You've affirmed my point. Now if the rest of these assclowns could find the cojones to admit they've been running on a false premise.... but of course that'll never happen.

What do you do Pogo have selective reading like some people who have selective hearing?
Do you read only a few chosen words and ignore the rest?
They Adopt the budget, levy taxes, collect revenues.

Of course they do. As does every municipality or governmental entity.

---- And???

How is that a "Democratic" or "Republican" thing to do?

You are also ignoring the question of how the city is run by culture and historical backdrop.

I actually brought that up at the beginning, and I didn't say it's "run by" culture and historical context; I said the character and challenges of cities, like anywhere else, are defined by their culture and historical context. Not by whatever political party's running it -- if a political party's running it at all. Go look up some urban histories like I just did for Asheville and New York -- there have been a whole lot of mayors and city councillors who had no political party at all. Because that level of ideology simply does not function at that level.

Yes it does.
Dems who run city councils - more taxes
Repubs who run city councils - less taxes
It has much more to do in city planning than just this, but the basic ideology is what I am talking about.

So you completely FUBAR the public school systems in Democratically controlled cities and then turn around and blame the resulting inability of young people from those areas to find work on the GOP? At the same time you want to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour which is going to force employers to hire even fewer of the uneducated young people who don't have the skills to do anything else BUT entry level jobs. The truth is...your liberal policies are destroying minorities in the poorest parts of our society but you're too ideologically blind to see it!

Mr Gray didn't have one violent crime on his arrest record, and for you to insinuate he did is pure bullshit. Apparently facts don't matter to you, and thinking you can make those insinuations at will is libelous. Even if Mr Gray did have violence related charges it still doesn't give the cops the right to become violent themselves. No cop should impose punishment on anyone, that's the job of a judge, not the job of dirty, corrupt cops. It's insane that those on the right will do anything possible to justify Mr Gray's death, it shows how utterly warped the right wing brain is.

If you use force against the cops when they arrest you, they have to use force back.

He did not resist arrest in any manner that justified the use of force sufficient to kill him.

That is not racism. Cops do that to everyone no matter what color they are when the resist arrest.
What is evidence of cops wrong doing, is they ignored his request for medical help 2 times.

I curious, why do you keep saying "resisted arrest" when the cops say the opposite?

And the OP classically is confusing one argument with another. Blame the cops? Yeah, for killing that guy, harrassing blacks, propping up the city budget on the backs of the poor, illegal arrests etc.

Where's the link that supports your Bullshit argument that cops are saying otherwise?

The account is provided in charging documents filed in District Court, where officer Garrett Miller wrote that Gray was stopped because he "fled unprovoked upon noticing police presence." When Gray, 25, was stopped, they found a knife clipped to the inside of his front pants pocket and placed him under arrest.

"The defendant was arrested without force or incident," Miller wrote. "During transport to Western District via wagon transport the defendant suffered a medical emergency and was immediately transported to Shock Trauma via medic."

Freddie Gray repeatedly asked for medical care police said at Monday conference - Baltimore Sun

now who do you believe and why?

Thanks Peach but you left out a few:
  • Set foreign policy and appoint ambassadors to Charlotte;
  • Regulate the airwaves;
  • Establish currency;
  • Provide a military force to defend against invaders from South Carolina;
  • Establish and maintain a judicial system;
  • Regulate banking;

Oh wait, I forgot .... those don't exist at the city level. Silly me. :D

But seriously, that's a good representation of the scope of city government. Not much more than deciding which day the trash gets picked up.

Adding the Feds duties has not proved how the city is run by with culture and historical backdrop Pogo.
The city is run by the city council which is run by their political ideologies of Democrat or Republican.
Which is -
Determine policy in the fields of planning, traffic, law and order, public works, finance, and recreation
Adopt the budget, levy taxes, collect revenues, and make appropriations

Tell me, what do "Republican traffic patterns" look like?
Because I know some spots that might benefit from Hope and Change.... :rofl:

Thanks again Peach. You've affirmed my point. Now if the rest of these assclowns could find the cojones to admit they've been running on a false premise.... but of course that'll never happen.

What do you do Pogo have selective reading like some people who have selective hearing?
Do you read only a few chosen words and ignore the rest?
They Adopt the budget, levy taxes, collect revenues.

Of course they do. As does every municipality or governmental entity.

---- And???

How is that a "Democratic" or "Republican" thing to do?

You are also ignoring the question of how the city is run by culture and historical backdrop.

I actually brought that up at the beginning, and I didn't say it's "run by" culture and historical context; I said the character and challenges of cities, like anywhere else, are defined by their culture and historical context. Not by whatever political party's running it -- if a political party's running it at all. Go look up some urban histories like I just did for Asheville and New York -- there have been a whole lot of mayors and city councillors who had no political party at all. Because that level of ideology simply does not function at that level.

Yes it does.
Dems who run city councils - more taxes
Repubs who run city councils - less taxes
It has much more to do in city planning than just this, but the basic ideology is what I am talking about.

So now we're saying that "how much tax revenue there is" is what generates riots? :rofl:.

And that "more" or "less" taxes can be determined by D or R? What was it you just told us about San Diego again?

Give it up. The theory is bullshit.

It's rather clear that education IS better when Charter Schools and private school vouchers are allowed and yet at the behest of the teacher's unions, Democratic politicians vote against those things. Why?

Because the teachers unions have formed a crime family with Democratic politicians, the politicians raise taxes, give the money to the teachers unions, they kick back part of the money to the politicians. A scheme that would make a mob boss green with envy.

As private sector unions shrank the Dem's were desperate for money so they unionized public employees, now if they need more money they just raise taxes. That's why the working poor and middle class in states like NJ live on slave wages while the teachers union hammers them with insanely high taxes. The politicians who are supposed to be representing the tax payers in negotiations with the unions instead are collaborating with them on how to squeeze more and more out of the taxpayers.

What city is that?

Dismissed.

Those are MSAs. The poster cited Asheville as "under 100,000". You can't take a city-limits population here and compare to an MSA there. Again that's more dishonesty. Asheville's MSA is 442,316.

Still a piss ant city.

Explain.

And how come you lied about your city's population?

Good news Baltimore. Obama's got another Task Force for ya. He promises it'll be different than the thousands of other Task Forces of the past. This one's really gonna do it. 'Change' is on the way. ;)

Last edited:

Appeal to Common Sense fallacy. "It seems right to me, therefore it is".

:eusa_hand:

I'm waiting for the autopsy to be made public and what the court says during their trial. ClosedCaption

What city is that?

Dismissed.

Still a piss ant city.

Explain.

And how come you lied about your city's population?

Houston has five million including the surrounding areas yet we never have riots.
Care to explain that? Hell,we even have a liberal lesbian mayor yet we have no riots.
Maybe it's more of a culture thing but blacks in the south sure seem more civilized.

Because the teachers unions have formed a crime family with Democratic politicians, the politicians raise taxes, give the money to the teachers unions, they kick back part of the money to the politicians. A scheme that would make a mob boss green with envy.

As private sector unions shrank the Dem's were desperate for money so they unionized public employees, now if they need more money they just raise taxes. That's why the working poor and middle class in states like NJ live on slave wages while the teachers union hammers them with insanely high taxes. The politicians who are supposed to be representing the tax payers in negotiations with the unions instead are collaborating with them on how to squeeze more and more out of the taxpayers.

Certainly there is corruption in entrenched political machines. That's why political parties are dangerous, and why I don't partake of them.

But that's got nothing to do with philosophical ideologies of what day the garbage gets picked up or whether an intersection should have a stop sign.

The account is provided in charging documents filed in District Court, where officer Garrett Miller wrote that Gray was stopped because he "fled unprovoked upon noticing police presence." When Gray, 25, was stopped, they found a knife clipped to the inside of his front pants pocket and placed him under arrest.

"The defendant was arrested without force or incident," Miller wrote. "During transport to Western District via wagon transport the defendant suffered a medical emergency and was immediately transported to Shock Trauma via medic."

Freddie Gray repeatedly asked for medical care police said at Monday conference - Baltimore Sun

now who do you believe and why?

Explain to me why they had to drag his ass to the van.

Forum List

Back