Baltimore Is A Democrat Mess They're Trying To Blame On The Cops

So you dont care that dem run cities are cesspools of violence and graft?
Why am I not surprised?

I have yet to see correlation proven.

Is that completely over your head?
You have any clue in the world what the purpose is of the instrument we call a "political party"?

I'll give you a hint -- it's got nothing to do with ideology.

I know it's tough to admit your party is the cause of failure in certain cities.
Man up and admit it so we can find a solution.
Admitting there is a problem is the first step..

I don't have a "party", asshole. But I do have a sixth sense for bullshit.

You hacknoids trying to paint the world into a black-and-white political party scoreboard ARE the problem. That's why I'm pissing my time away here STATING THE OBVIOUS.

Maybe if you had a party or at least a small BBQ you would be in a better mood.

Maybe if posters would quit insulting everybody's intelligence with easily deconstructed bullshit and start being honest...

Well start deconstructing than. Fact is dem run cities are cesspools.

we are seeing the failure of liberalism in Baltimore

Explain.

Whats to explain? enslaving peole with handouts and class warfare is the baliwick thatr defines the democrats.. and its a failure.. we ses all the major cities are in shambles due to high taxing to pay for failed liberal programs and corruption

Link to "enslaving people with handouts" then? Link to "all the major cities in shambles"? How does that work in Republican cities?

:popcorn:

Race isn't the issue in Baltimore. It's a Democratic mayor for the last 50 years, it's an all Democratic city council, it's a Democratic prosecutor, it's a Democrat police chief.

It's a Democratic issue as it has been in Detroit.

Again, another restatement of the same meme without demonstration. Yawn.

Whats funny is that Papa is blaming the same people that blacks are except he says "Democrats are to blame" and says it proud.

Blacks blame "The Man" and Papa goes: "Pbbbbt BE FOREAL"

Lol! You are less and less relevant.

See?

Race isn't the issue in Baltimore. It's a Democratic mayor for the last 50 years, it's an all Democratic city council, it's a Democratic prosecutor, it's a Democrat police chief.

It's a Democratic issue as it has been in Detroit.

Again, another restatement of the same meme without demonstration. Yawn.

Whats funny is that Papa is blaming the same people that blacks are except he says "Democrats are to blame" and says it proud.

Blacks blame "The Man" and Papa goes: "Pbbbbt BE FOREAL"

Lol! You are less and less relevant.

See?

You are always on top of things. Good job, keep up the good work.

If you think this mess and others like it is the result of Democratic party policies you got it all wrong, its the result of Democratic party corruption. Dem's use the poor as a cash cow to enrich themselves. They use the poor to rake in tax revenue and federal dollars but the lions share of this money never reaches the poor because they pocket the money themselves.

Example: It was recently reported that Baltimore got $1.8 billion dollars in stimulus money from Obama, a paltry $3 million was spend on jobs training, hundreds of millions were given to the public employee unions to buy their votes.

You see how it works now?

I know it's tough to admit your party is the cause of failure in certain cities.

You hacknoids trying to paint the world into a black-and-white political party scoreboard ARE the problem. That's why I'm pissing my time away here STATING THE OBVIOUS.

Maybe if posters would quit insulting everybody's intelligence with easily deconstructed bullshit and start being honest...

Sorry you are having a bad day.

I seem to be undefeated. :eusa_whistle:

It looks like you are winless to me. :)

Democrats seem to destroy every area they control. It's a pretty ugly pattern. So why do people continue voting for em? Is it only about the Freebies?

That is not racism. Cops do that to everyone no matter what color they are when the resist arrest.
That will be clarified at the trial.
What is evidence of cops wrong doing, is they ignored his request for medical help 2 times.

Are you happier if you can believe that police brutality is color blind?

What victory exactly do you win if you win that argument?

There is no victory for them until the root cause is corrected.

The root cause of police brutality is what?

The root cause of their failed communities is politics of the Democrats.

Must ... repeat... meme... Must... repeat... meme.. must... repeat... meme... must ... repeat ... meme... must ... repeat....

Democrat policies that have ruined them.
Got them on public assistance - consequences - had to be single to get it. Broke up the family unit. This goes for all of the races who get that assistance but has really impacted the black community the most
Got them into public housing which has totally failed them.
Union teacher polices have moved the bad teachers that should be fired to the poorer ghetto school districts.
Crime in their communities because they can't defend themselves with guns in order to run the criminals out.
Businesses move out because of high crime.
Loss of city taxes because the majority have low paying jobs or on public assistance.
Cops have to start raising revenue from misdemeanor tickets, because there is not enough taxes to pay to run the police departments.
They are on fixed incomes so they can't pay the tickets that add up to hundreds of dollars, they go to jail and lose their jobs and have to go on public assistance again.
It's a vicious cycle that has squished their hopes and dreams for the future of their young people.

I have yet to see correlation proven.

Is that completely over your head?
You have any clue in the world what the purpose is of the instrument we call a "political party"?

I'll give you a hint -- it's got nothing to do with ideology.

I live near, and used to live in, Asheville. It's a "Dem run city" (although I had to look that up, being not a partisan hack). The last several mayors, when they've had a political party at all (since none is needed to run a CITY, hello) have been Democrats. Three of the last four were women. When I moved there the mayor was not only female but black. Asheville is anything but a "cesspool". It hasn't had a race riot since the 1860s, when white people started it, and even then a minor one.

But that's got absolutely zero jack squat bupkis to do with which fucking political party the city governments came from. It has everything to do with culture and historical backdrop.

I live near, and used to live in, Asheville. It's a "Dem run city" (although I had to look that up, being not a partisan hack). The last several mayors, when they've had a political party at all (since none is needed to run a CITY, hello) have been Democrats. Three of the last four were women. When I moved there the mayor was not only female but black. Asheville is anything but a "cesspool". It hasn't had a race riot since the 1860s, when white people started it, and even then a minor one.

But that's got absolutely zero jack squat bupkis to do with which fucking political party the city governments came from. It has everything to do with culture and historical backdrop.

So Assville has a pop of less than 100 thousand of which only 13 percent are black.
I think you've stumbled on the truth of the matter...black democrat cities are the problem apparently.
Kind of like San Fran with it's 6% black pop.

See what the new racism looks like?

He did not resist arrest in any manner that justified the use of force sufficient to kill him.

That is not racism. Cops do that to everyone no matter what color they are when the resist arrest.
What is evidence of cops wrong doing, is they ignored his request for medical help 2 times.

Let me repeat the question.

What is the root cause of police brutality?

the root cause? a few bad cops.

Now, what is the root cause of thugism in our inner cities?

The negro is the root cause. When you get rid of the negro, police brutality ends due to the nation returning to civility.

the root cause? a few bad cops.

Now, what is the root cause of thugism in our inner cities?

If they're bad cops why does this forum have thousands of posts by certain conservatives trying to defend them?

So Assville has a pop of less than 100 thousand of which only 13 percent are black.
I think you've stumbled on the truth of the matter...black democrat cities are the problem apparently.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand in come the qualifiers. "But... but ... population size! But.. but... demographics!"

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

:clap2: You walked right into it.
Now suddenly when the model doesn't work, it's about populations and demographics and culture. Which is what I pointed out in the first place.

DUMBASS.

City Council
Asheville City Council has the authority to:
  • Determine policy in the fields of planning, traffic, law and order, public works, finance, and recreation;
  • Appoint and remove the city manager;
  • Adopt the budget, levy taxes, collect revenues, and make appropriations;
  • Appoint and remove the city attorney and city clerk;
  • Authorize the issuance of bonds by a bond ordinance;
  • Establish administrative departments, offices and agencies;
  • Appoint members of the city boards, commissions and committees;
  • Inquire into the conduct of any office, department, or agency of the city and make investigations into municipal affairs;
  • Provide for an independent audit; and
  • Provide for the number, titles, qualifications, powers, duties, and compensation of all officers and employees of the city

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand in come the qualifiers. "But... but ... population size! But.. but... demographics!"

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

:clap2: You walked right into it.
Now suddenly when the model doesn't work, it's about populations and demographics and culture. Which is what I pointed out in the first place.

DUMBASS.

Talk about walking into it...
So is it a black problem or a dem problem?
I live in a city of five million yet we dont have these problems.

City Council
Asheville City Council has the authority to:
  • Determine policy in the fields of planning, traffic, law and order, public works, finance, and recreation;
  • Appoint and remove the city manager;
  • Adopt the budget, levy taxes, collect revenues, and make appropriations;
  • Appoint and remove the city attorney and city clerk;
  • Authorize the issuance of bonds by a bond ordinance;
  • Establish administrative departments, offices and agencies;
  • Appoint members of the city boards, commissions and committees;
  • Inquire into the conduct of any office, department, or agency of the city and make investigations into municipal affairs;
  • Provide for an independent audit; and
  • Provide for the number, titles, qualifications, powers, duties, and compensation of all officers and employees of the city

Thanks Peach but you left out a few:
  • Set foreign policy and appoint ambassadors to Charlotte;
  • Regulate the airwaves;
  • Establish currency;
  • Provide a military force to defend against invaders from South Carolina;
  • Establish and maintain a judicial system;
  • Regulate banking;

Oh wait, I forgot .... those don't exist at the city level. Silly me. :D

But seriously, that's a good representation of the scope of city government. Not much more than deciding which day the trash gets picked up.

Forum List

Back