You look like an asian version of jeremy renner
hawkeye-renner.jpg

Welcome Muscovy! LOL

I was just thinking about Litwin and Jeannette...LOL

Good to see you here. Meet the mascot!

This is a good forum, Welcome!

3.jpg

You look like an asian version of jeremy renner

When I was young and skinny, I was told that I was in some ways similar to John Lennon.

But this, in my opinion, was the only one when I reminded one of the famous people :D
You looked like Lennon in the fact that you are both white! :) Besides. Lennon NEVER wore a hat like that!

:eek: You keep your cold, cold Muscovy weather! :FIREdevil:

Is it cold? :) Cold - that's it! :)

filena5G1Q.jpg

The thermometer -64°C (-83°F). It seems that this is Norilsk. This photo is not mine. But, frankly, I would be dead at this temperature :D

In Moscow people are more thermophilic. Here is the bike parade in January of this year, when it was -27°C (-17°F) :)

filemxC9gF.jpg

It's too cold for me to go swimming now! It's only 64 out, brrr..

Yes, 64°F (17°C) is too cold for me :) When the water temperature is below 20°C (68°F), I do not bathe.

Although once in my life I had a swim in the water at a temperature of 14°C (57°F). But then the air temperature was 27°C (81°F), only that saved me :) And more I do not :D

Ok Balancer, you are here. But like J. Lennon, are here there and everywhere?

Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

Married, two children (daughter 9 years and son 2 years).

I work as a Web programmer. I've been on the Internet since 1997.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)
That's a hell of a translator. What are you using?

But like J. Lennon, are here there and everywhere?

There is such a thing. When I have free time, I regularly write to 5-6 Internet resources, and occasionally - to 15-20 :) However, it happens that there are many cases or no mood and I am lost for a week.

On this forum, I got by accident. I was looking for a forum client for Android for another forum and stumbled across Google Play on a client for this forum. I went to look, then registered here. While I like it here, the most benevolent atmosphere among all American forums :)

Forum List

Back