Balancer is here

But like J. Lennon, are here there and everywhere?

There is such a thing. When I have free time, I regularly write to 5-6 Internet resources, and occasionally - to 15-20 :) However, it happens that there are many cases or no mood and I am lost for a week.

On this forum, I got by accident. I was looking for a forum client for Android for another forum and stumbled across Google Play on a client for this forum. I went to look, then registered here. While I like it here, the most benevolent atmosphere among all American forums :)
It was a song by the Beatles.

I do not know the Beatles well :) My wife used to be very fond of this band for some time, but I rather like the classic rock from Queen and Scorpions to Muse and Royal Republic :)

Although the songs love text more than music. Therefore, I prefer a more understandable Russian rock and Russian bards.

I do not know the Beatles well :) My wife used to be very fond of this band for some time, but I rather like the classic rock from Queen and Scorpions to Muse and Royal Republic :)

Although the songs love text more than music. Therefore, I prefer a more understandable Russian rock and Russian bards.
It's unfortunate that songs don't translate well. The word values get all messed up.

That's a hell of a translator. What are you using?

Google Translate.

Think it was Google translate that i used several years back to communicate with a VERY hot Russian lady. She wasn't one of these mail order bride sorts - real as could be and i knew the pictures she sent were actually her because i asked for some custom stuff so i could prove it to myself.

Got pretty hot and heavy, but ultimately she wanted me to pay for her to visit and i got cold feet. Often wonder if that was the right decision .. we're still in touch from time to time.

Anyway, Russian beauties are like no other!

beautiful russian women

Last edited:
Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

Married, two children (daughter 9 years and son 2 years).

I work as a Web programmer. I've been on the Internet since 1997.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)

Welcome!

Thank you in advance for helping sway our election in 2016. We believe that Uncle Vlad saved the American Republic and consider him on par with Revolutionary War hero Lafayette and for the exact same reason: they saved the Republic.

Thank you in advance for helping sway our election in 2016.

I would like to believe that Russia really has such an influence, but alas, I am a realist :D Of course, we all live in a single world, and the Americans' opinion is influenced to some extent by the choice of Russians, and the opinion of Russians influences the opinion of Americans. But, nevertheless, not at such a weak impact :D

I would like to believe that Russia really has such an influence, but alas, I am a realist :D Of course, we all live in a single world, and the Americans' opinion is influenced to some extent by the choice of Russians, and the opinion of Russians influences the opinion of Americans. But, nevertheless, not at such a weak impact :D
I think Americans opinions are largely influenced by the sorry ass lying media.

No, no no. NO! Isn't it true that Putin hired people to drive his "Vote Changing Trucks" through key US swing states? I've been trying to get our Democrats to admit to remember seeing these truck in their neighborhoods on Election Day. Thanks to Uncle Vlad, we have President Trump

1L13-3-NEBO-SV-RLS-7S.jpg

No, no no. NO! ... I've been trying to get our Democrats to admit to remember seeing these truck in their neighborhoods on Election Day.

This is not true. We do not need to move trucks in the US. We have such intercontinental antennas :)

View attachment 157995

I still cannot get a single USMB Democrat to admit that Putin flipped their vote! That's how effective the operation was! Now, bear in mind that there are only 2 individual Democrats at USMB and they post under 30 to 40 different user names, but still neither of them will admit that they flipped their vote.

I'm glad Uncle Vlad is on our side!

Putin and Trump are pals. I'm surprised nobody has caught the clues. Those two are playing the good cop bad cop thing, and fooling everyone. Well...except the smarty pants people. :D

Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

Married, two children (daughter 9 years and son 2 years).

I work as a Web programmer. I've been on the Internet since 1997.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)
Do the electronic translators understand you?

Forum List

Back