bait and switch

Esmeralda

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2013
Washington State
Twix: is it candy or a cookie? I suggest that anything thing with biscuit or cake, any kind of flour based concoction, is not candy but a cookie or some kind of cake.

This is a very serious discussion. No silliness please. :eusa_naughty:

Are there other so called candies which are really cakes or cookies just mascarading as candy? :evil:

lol..... that is why they called it a twix. It is a bit of both worlds.

I went to school with frank mars. Of mars candy. He wasn't fat. But he was sweet.

I had no idea he was from mars candy until years later.

Twix is the candy with the cookie crunch.

Did you know Heinz makes spotted dick?

Wtf is that? A pudding?

I went to school with frank mars. Of mars candy. He wasn't fat. But he was sweet.

Wtf is that? A pudding?

Yes, I've always wondered what spotted dick is. Sounds like something you don't want to go anywhere near.

Wtf is that? A pudding?

It's technically a pudding, but rather revolting, imo.

It matters not if it is technically a candy or a cookie. What matters is that I don't have any in the house and now all I want is a Twix! Damnit! :mad:

Wtf is that? A pudding?
It's technically a pudding, but rather revolting, imo.

Lol and the name doesn't add to the appeal. They sell it at my market cuz there is a British section of the store. Lol. I guess a lot of Brits live in Socal. ???!

Last edited:
It matters not if it is technically a candy or a cookie. What matters is that I don't have any in the house and now all I want is a Twix! Damnit! :mad:

I swear to god I just clicked on a YouTube to see the Miley Cyrus whore dance lol and a twix ad popped up. They are in my computer man. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back