"Baghdad Debbie" Wasserman Schults: Dems Win

I love these Democrat spin doctors...
They whine about the GOP spending on elections
They whine about negative ads...

Yet they spend as much or more and some of their ads are off the wall lies.

And they try to make it seem like the democrat party is above it all.
What BS.

She's a spokesperson for democrats. She's not going to say anything different.

She is inflammatory, shrill, and comes across as very unlikeable.

Yes, she emulates the party ideals quite well.

I wouldn't go that far because when it comes to spinning the GOP is pretty damn good at it as well.

I think, at this point, it's a given that neither party is the answer....They are the very people who caused the problems..we can't "vote" our way out of the dysfunctional mess this country has become.

She is inflammatory, shrill, and comes across as very unlikeable.

Yes, she emulates the party ideals quite well.

I wouldn't go that far because when it comes to spinning the GOP is pretty damn good at it as well.

And therein lies the Democrats problem, doesn't it? At least the GOP is good at spinning. The Democrats suck at it. They try so hard, and all the come up with is ridiculous bullshit.

When the head of your party is a dingbat like this, what does that say about you?
DNC Head Predicts Democrats Will Hold Senate - Yahoo News

Despite gloomy polling forecasts, Democratic National Committee Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., maintained today on "This Week" that her party would retain control of the Senate in Tuesday's midterm elections, saying the party's ground game would make the difference.

"I know [Republican National Committee chair Reince Priebus] would take ours over theirs any day of the week," Wasserman Schultz told "This Week" anchor George Stephanopoulos.

View photo

ABC_debbie_wasserman_jt_141102_16x9_608.jpg

ABC News

Many predictive models, including that of Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com, suggest that Republicans will take hold of the currently Democratic-controlled Senate, picking up the six seats they need to hold a majority in the upper chamber of Congress.

Priebus, also appearing on "This Week," said he would be disappointed if the GOP was not able to gain control of the Senate, and countered that the ground game of his party is "whipping" that of Democrats.

"The problem they [Democrats] have is that their message isn't working," Priebus said.

"I think we have to take the Senate. Yes, I would be very disappointed," he added when asked if the GOP not taking the Senate would be considered a failure.

The RNC chair also shrugged off comments by possible 2016 White House contender Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who said this week that the GOP brand "sucks" when it comes to minority outreach.

"What he said is that we're actually on the right track and actually we're doing a lot of the things that we should be doing, which is engaging Hispanic voters, black voters, Asian voters. Talking to women across the country, not just for four months before an election, but for four years," Priebus said. "The things I'd been talking about, and by the way, leading the way on in our party for the last two years."

That's rather harsh. You're calling all the USMB RWnuts 'dingbats' who predicted a Romney victory 2 years ago?

When the head of your party is a dingbat like this, what does that say about you?

Despite gloomy polling forecasts, Democratic National Committee Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., maintained today on "This Week" that her party would retain control of the Senate in Tuesday's midterm elections, saying the party's ground game would make the difference.

"I know [Republican National Committee chair Reince Priebus] would take ours over theirs any day of the week," Wasserman Schultz told "This Week" anchor George Stephanopoulos.

View photo

ABC News

Many predictive models, including that of Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com, suggest that Republicans will take hold of the currently Democratic-controlled Senate, picking up the six seats they need to hold a majority in the upper chamber of Congress.

Priebus, also appearing on "This Week," said he would be disappointed if the GOP was not able to gain control of the Senate, and countered that the ground game of his party is "whipping" that of Democrats.

"The problem they [Democrats] have is that their message isn't working," Priebus said.

"I think we have to take the Senate. Yes, I would be very disappointed," he added when asked if the GOP not taking the Senate would be considered a failure.

The RNC chair also shrugged off comments by possible 2016 White House contender Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who said this week that the GOP brand "sucks" when it comes to minority outreach.

"What he said is that we're actually on the right track and actually we're doing a lot of the things that we should be doing, which is engaging Hispanic voters, black voters, Asian voters. Talking to women across the country, not just for four months before an election, but for four years," Priebus said. "The things I'd been talking about, and by the way, leading the way on in our party for the last two years."

That's rather harsh. You're calling all the USMB RWnuts 'dingbats' who predicted a Romney victory 2 years ago?
At the time it was a reasonable prediction. Who knew that voter fraud would trump Obama's abject record of failure?

Which dingbat said this October 28th, 2012?

"I dont see PA or MI going for Romney. But otherwise this is probably right. Romney in a landslide."

lol. Oh my!!

It was the author of this thread, Baghdad Rabbi himself!

Obama in a Landslide Page 58 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Congratulations, you've reached the intellectual level of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
Who knew that voter fraud in OH etc would carry the day?

That's it. Double down, retard.

View photo

ABC News

She is counting on machines having calibration issues and dead people rising up to vote Dem. It's happened before, so can't blame her for being optimistic.

View photo

ABC News

She is counting on machines having calibration issues and dead people rising up to vote Dem. It's happened before, so can't blame her for being optimistic.
My grandmother will vote the straight Dem ticket, like she has every year since her death in 1982,.

Communist buffoon. Shame on South Floridians for continuously re-electing her.
Now, don't blame all of South Florida.

Isn't her district basically a Jewish retirement enclave with some ghetto rats thrown in for balance and "diversity"?

Communist buffoon. Shame on South Floridians for continuously re-electing her.
Now, don't blame all of South Florida.

Isn't her district basically a Jewish retirement enclave with some ghetto rats thrown in for balance and "diversity"?

Good point. Yeah, hard to fathom why so many American Jews still vote Democrat. The Party was hijacked by hateful Left Wing Anti-Semites a long time ago. It would be fair to label them 'Uncle Toms' at this point. They're selling their People out. This woman is a heinous skank for sure.

I don't think she is ugly.

I don't think she could have said anything else, I hardly expect the leader of their party to predict a loss.

I am hoping that the democrats take a beating like the Ravens did last night but I am not sure.

The democrats are doing what they do, they are scaring their base and that is what they are running on, fear. What we see in PA is that the democrats keep ranting that Corbet cut school funding by 1 billion which at best is a half truth. What I saw was no tax increase, except gasoline. I don't have a problem with schools having the control over their own funding. I don't think that the feds should be in the school funding business and the state only in poor areas.

So I am thinking that a lot of this talk of sweeps and taking back Congress is just scare tactics to ensure the democrats get out to vote. I hope that Republicans realize this and get out and vote.

8 years of democrat rule has been a disaster. I am not sure Republican rule will be much better but I'll be damned if the democrats should be rewarded for the disaster they have created.
The Dems are so fucking stupid they sit there and listen Bagdad Debbie assure the viewers the LIBs are going to win. The reaction is "Kool. Now we don't have to worry about going to the trouble of voting".
Dear Lord thank you for Debbie. The GOP gift that keeps on giving.

View photo

ABC News

dont count out the likely large amounts of voter fraud
Landrieu machine in high gear here.
there's already been multiple reports of it this year

Forum List

Back