Bad science kills & injures

Rodishi, according to the FDA the vaccine which everyone always associates with autism, the Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccine [MMR], has never ever ever contained even a trace of thimerosal.

Thimerosal in Vaccines

Several other vaccines USE to contain small traces of thimerosal (mercury) but since 2001 none of the routine pediatric immunizations contain even a trace. The only one that still does have small traces of thimerosal, which serves as a preservative in multi-dose vials, is the flu vaccines, which are also available to pediatric patients in a preservative free dose.

The MMR was mistakenly associated with autism because of the timing of it which correlates with the child's stage of development when he would typically present with autistic type symptoms, at around 15-18 months of age. Eventually the science proved it was a coincidental correlation but nothing ever proved the MMR shot had anything to do with the causation autism.

All of this FACTUAL info which is backed up by all of the reliable sources I've already posted in this thread. :thup:

Trolls don't address people's responses. Be prepared for another irrelevant copy and paste that doesn't address your point. Or the wonderful response, if its not thimerisol, what is it. Like not knowing means its thimerisol. Ugh, we really need to stress scientific thinking in our schools, as whatg Rodishi displays is just pathetic

Speaking of NIH Rodishi

http://www.nichd.nih.gov/publications/pubs/upload/autismMMR.pdf
Here are some things I picked out of it. The NIH doesn't agree with you, yet you claim you have linked to NIH sources
Because the symptoms of autism begin to occur around the same time as the child’s MMR vaccination, parents and families see the vaccine as the cause of the autism. However, just because the events happen around the same time does not mean that one caused the other.

To date there is no definite, scientific proof that any vaccine or combination of vaccines can cause autism.

Rodishi, according to the FDA the vaccine which everyone always associates with autism, the Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccine [MMR], has never ever ever contained even a trace of thimerosal.

Thimerosal in Vaccines

Several other vaccines USE to contain small traces of thimerosal (mercury) but since 2001 none of the routine pediatric immunizations contain even a trace. The only one that still does have small traces of thimerosal, which serves as a preservative in multi-dose vials, is the flu vaccines, which are also available to pediatric patients in a preservative free dose.

The MMR was mistakenly associated with autism because of the timing of it which correlates with the child's stage of development when he would typically present with autistic type symptoms, at around 15-18 months of age. Eventually the science proved it was a coincidental correlation but nothing ever proved the MMR shot had anything to do with the causation autism.

All of this FACTUAL info which is backed up by all of the reliable sources I've already posted in this thread. :thup:

Valerie you keep saying this but the fact is you are not looking at what the chart actually says. Traces of thimersal in the vaccines are still listed as traces in some of the vaccines. Babes are injected when they are born with vaccines. It does not give the amount now as the previous charts did for the 2007 charts. The PHARM companies did not want to have to dispose of all those vaccines with thimersal in them when the people rose up demanding a stop to putting thimersal in vaccines. They would have been faced with trying to dispose of toxic waste. Our government FDA, CDC and USDA agencies have been complicit in denying full and comprehensive information to parents and the people when these things are brought to light.

It took a detailed two year study in the Iowa legislators meeting to determine that they would pass legislation, which they did to protect the children here in Iowa from thimersal. Now as much as you may wish to deny that even trace amounts of mercury are safe to shoot up, it has already been determined that it is not. A few post or even a hundred postings on some forum is not going to change that. If Iowa is willing to protect its children WTF is wrong in Washington DC?

I have also posted factual information along with articles and personal experiences from mothers of these children these have detailed information.

Thimerosal in Vaccines

Valerie you keep saying this but the fact is you are not looking at what the chart actually says. Traces of thimersal in the vaccines are still listed as traces in some of the vaccines. Babes are injected when they are born with vaccines. It does not give the amount now as the previous charts did for the 2007 charts. The PHARM companies did not want to have to dispose of all those vaccines with thimersal in them when the people rose up demanding a stop to putting thimersal in vaccines. They would have been faced with trying to dispose of toxic waste. Our government FDA, CDC and USDA agencies have been complicit in denying full and comprehensive information to parents and the people when these things are brought to light.

It took a detailed two year study in the Iowa legislators meeting to determine that they would pass legislation, which they did to protect the children here in Iowa from thimersal. Now as much as you may wish to deny that even trace amounts of mercury are safe to shoot up, it has already been determined that it is not. A few post or even a hundred postings on some forum is not going to change that. If Iowa is willing to protect its children WTF is wrong in Washington DC?

I have also posted factual information along with articles and personal experiences from mothers of these children these have detailed information.

No, she's looking at what the actual science says, not some stupid chart. How about my chart I posted? Oh, that's right, you don't address things, you just continue to spout your ignorance.

Personal experience is not scientific evidence. Like the PDF file from teh NIH says, correlation does not mean causation. And that's the problem with all this misinformation, all these people uneducated in science not knowing how to think crtiically, just seeing that vaccine triggering the start of Autism, and falsely blame them for the CAUSE of autism.

Last edited:
I've read it all Rodishi...AND comprehended it as well....I suggest you do the same.

You are spreading BAD info and you really should stop it.

yes, great response Rodishi, GFY". Yes, because I outed you for a misinformation spreading troll loser.

I've read it all Rodishi...AND comprehended it as well....I suggest you do the same.

I am using the information that is available has has already been searched out. If you desire to get these shots with thimersal in them and give them to your children that is fine and dandy. I don't have a problem with that.

You cannot disprove that mercury is not inherently damaging to the neurological system of all living mammals. All you and Dgrade are doing is claiming based on a your ideals and a few bad studies or limited studies that these particular products with thimersal cannot be blamed for the exact damages to these children and youngsters. When in fact it is a well known fact that mercury and mercury based products are deadly toxins to living creatures of any kind!

Just because certain agencies within the federal government are willing to turn a blind eye to well more than fifty years of proven scientific findings that have already established for the limits of humanities ability to intake mercury levels in favor of profits does not mean it is all the sudden kosher and everyone should accept it blindly.

Keep muddying the waters if you like but there will always be someone out there that is willing to attempt to keep the waters clean.

EPA limits drinking water inorganic mercury maximum allowable contaminant level is 2 ppb (0.002 mg/L).

Information directly herein provided from Table 3: Thimerosal and Expanded List of Vaccines - (updated 3/14/2008) from the USDA.

Thimerosal Content in Currently Manufactured U.S. Licensed Vaccines

Just to list a few single and DTaP, HepA/HepB & multiple influenza vaccines from multiple suppliers can contain 0/0.5 mL in a single dose, Thimersal 0.01%, 24.5 µg/0.5 mL multidose of mercury for these flu vaccines that are currently licensed in the United States. (DTaP) Tripedia2 &#8804; 0.00012%Mercury, &#8804; 0.3 µg/0.5 mL dose. DT, No Trade Name, maker Sanofi Pasteur, Inc, Thimersal < 0.00012% (single dose), Mercury < 0.3 µg/0.5mL dose. DT, No Trade Name, maker Sanofi Pasteur, Ltd3, < Thimersal 0.01%, < Mercury 25 µg/0.5 mL dose. Td, No Trade Name, maker MassBiologics, Thimersal &#8804; 0.00012%, Mercury &#8804; 0.3 µg mercury/0.5 ml dose. Twinrix, maker GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Thimersal< 0.0002%, Mercury < 1 µg/1mL dose. Now call the U.S. Food and Drug Administration chart misleading.

I am using the information that is available has has already been searched out. If you desire to get these shots with thimersal in them and give them to your children that is fine and dandy. I don't have a problem with that.

You cannot disprove that mercury is not inherently damaging to the neurological system of all living mammals. All you and Dgrade are doing is claiming based on a your ideals and a few bad studies or limited studies that these particular products with thimersal cannot be blamed for the exact damages to these children and youngsters. When in fact it is a well known fact that mercury and mercury based products are deadly toxins to living creatures of any kind!

Just because certain agencies within the federal government are willing to turn a blind eye to well more than fifty years of proven scientific findings that have already established for the limits of humanities ability to intake mercury levels in favor of profits does not mean it is all the sudden kosher and everyone should accept it blindly.

Keep muddying the waters if you like but there will always be someone out there that is willing to attempt to keep the waters clean.

EPA limits drinking water inorganic mercury maximum allowable contaminant level is 2 ppb (0.002 mg/L).

Information directly herein provided from Table 3: Thimerosal and Expanded List of Vaccines - (updated 3/14/2008) from the USDA.

Just to list a few single and DTaP, HepA/HepB & multiple influenza vaccines from multiple suppliers can contain 0/0.5 mL in a single dose, Thimersal 0.01%, 24.5 µg/0.5 mL multidose of mercury for these flu vaccines that are currently licensed in the United States. (DTaP) Tripedia2 &#8804; 0.00012%Mercury, &#8804; 0.3 µg/0.5 mL dose. DT, No Trade Name, maker Sanofi Pasteur, Inc, Thimersal < 0.00012% (single dose), Mercury < 0.3 µg/0.5mL dose. DT, No Trade Name, maker Sanofi Pasteur, Ltd3, < Thimersal 0.01%, < Mercury 25 µg/0.5 mL dose. Td, No Trade Name, maker MassBiologics, Thimersal &#8804; 0.00012%, Mercury &#8804; 0.3 µg mercury/0.5 ml dose. Twinrix, maker GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Thimersal< 0.0002%, Mercury < 1 µg/1mL dose. Now call the U.S. Food and Drug Administration chart misleading.
You are definitely using information out there (as evidenced by your cutting and pasting).

The problem is that the conclusions you reach are not scientific. That is bad information.

As I say to others: If you want to be taken seriously in scientific matters, don't play at the science. You are playing at it.

have you not read anything? GTFO troll! You've already proven that what you say is complete and utter bullshit and you don't care about the truth.

Muddying the waters? Like you are doing with your bogus copy and paste crap?

This statement below just shows how stupid and trollish you really are

You cannot disprove that mercury is not inherently damaging to the neurological system of all living mammals.

Umm there is NO PROOF that mercury , from vaccines, is damaging. what you are exposed to in a vaccine, if there even is any, is less than what you get exposed to in foods and from the environment.

NO PROOF THAT VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM. End of thread. It's still not known what the cause is.

Rodishi, from your avatar..........PLEASE don't fuck the children! :eusa_hand:

"In the world of academic medicine, this is a rare and incredibly severe sanction," Temte told AAFP News Now. "The Lancet has, basically, removed this contribution from existence based on well-documented lapses in acceptable scientific conduct."

Temte said "extensive and well-done studies" that followed Wakefield's paper have found no link between vaccines and autism. However, he acknowledged that many parents who have been influenced by Wakefield's study are unlikely to be swayed by the retraction.

"This may be seen as a production of the medical-industrial complex," he said, "thus missing the larger issue of the significant and lingering consequences of poorly conducted research."

Alison Singer, president and co-founder of the Autism Science Foundation, was more optimistic that the retraction, which received widespread media coverage in the United States and abroad, will make a difference.

"I hope this is the point where more parents accept what the science is telling us," she said. "The science is clear on MMR and autism. Now that The Lancet paper has been retracted, parents won't have an unfounded fear based on that study."

Singer said medical journals must take responsibility for reviewing studies because parents make decisions based on what is published.

"It's a big responsibility," she said. "They need to make sure that these studies have the weight of evidence behind them because people will act based on what they publish. In this case, children died because of what was published."

Wakefield's study reported on 12 children with gastrointestinal symptoms who were diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders, and it linked the children's health problems to the MMR vaccine.

Despite the fact that 10 of Wakefield's co-authors later renounced the study -- and numerous studies that followed found no links between autism and vaccines -- many parents in the United States and abroad have avoided vaccinating their children based on the Wakefield study.

The United States and other countries have seen outbreaks of measles and mumps in recent years.

Journal Retracts Controversial Study Linking MMR Vaccine, Autism -- AAFP News Now -- American Academy of Family Physicians

AGAIN since so many of you want to ignore the EPA limits of MERCURY IN THE WATER..

If you want to give your own children these vaccines with this THIMERSAL in it fine. Just don't expect everyone else to go along with that.

I am using the information that is available has has already been searched out. If you desire to get these shots with thimerosal in them and give them to your children that is fine and dandy. I don't have a problem with that.

Just to list a few single and DTaP, HepA/HepB & multiple influenza vaccines from multiple suppliers can contain 0/0.5 mL in a single dose, Thimerosal 0.01%, 24.5 µg/0.5 mL multidose of mercury for these flu vaccines that are currently licensed in the United States. (DTaP) Tripedia2 &#8804; 0.00012%Mercury, &#8804; 0.3 µg/0.5 mL dose. DT, No Trade Name, maker Sanofi Pasteur, Inc, Thimerosal < 0.00012% (single dose), Mercury < 0.3 µg/0.5mL dose. DT, No Trade Name, maker Sanofi Pasteur, Ltd3, < Thimerosal 0.01%, < Mercury 25 µg/0.5 mL dose. Td, No Trade Name, maker MassBiologics, Thimerosal &#8804; 0.00012%, Mercury &#8804; 0.3 µg mercury/0.5 ml dose. Twinrix, maker GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Thimerosal< 0.0002%, Mercury < 1 µg/1mL dose. Now call the U.S. Food and Drug Administration chart misleading.

AGAIN since so many of you want to ignore the EPA limits of MERCURY IN THE WATER..

If you want to give your own children these vaccines with this THIMERSAL in it fine. Just don't expect everyone else to go along with that.

I am using the information that is available has has already been searched out. If you desire to get these shots with thimerosal in them and give them to your children that is fine and dandy. I don't have a problem with that.

Just to list a few single and DTaP, HepA/HepB & multiple influenza vaccines from multiple suppliers can contain 0/0.5 mL in a single dose, Thimerosal 0.01%, 24.5 µg/0.5 mL multidose of mercury for these flu vaccines that are currently licensed in the United States. (DTaP) Tripedia2 &#8804; 0.00012%Mercury, &#8804; 0.3 µg/0.5 mL dose. DT, No Trade Name, maker Sanofi Pasteur, Inc, Thimerosal < 0.00012% (single dose), Mercury < 0.3 µg/0.5mL dose. DT, No Trade Name, maker Sanofi Pasteur, Ltd3, < Thimerosal 0.01%, < Mercury 25 µg/0.5 mL dose. Td, No Trade Name, maker MassBiologics, Thimerosal &#8804; 0.00012%, Mercury &#8804; 0.3 µg mercury/0.5 ml dose. Twinrix, maker GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Thimerosal< 0.0002%, Mercury < 1 µg/1mL dose. Now call the U.S. Food and Drug Administration chart misleading.

i am feeling sick, i think your posts contain thimersalt. please stop poisoning me, and the children.

Again, lack of critical thinking. People drink ounces and ounces of water, so you want to limit how much mercury is in water, cause the more water you drink the mor you are exposed to. shots are a miniscule amount. It's all about the DOSES. Little mercury exposure, no problem. Lots of exposure, then you start having issues

Since you can't seem to get it!

Just like most studies showing thimerisol toxicity, use cells in culture instead of in vivo, and use extremely high doses.

Anything in high enough doses is toxic, even water as someone mentioned.

What is your purpose here rodishi, to look like a fool and continue to do so even when corrected?

i am feeling sick, i think your posts contain thimersalt. please stop poisoning me, and the children.

Don't look ethyl. Libtardism kills. CLOSE URS EYES!

Look up dose, Ro.

MORPHINE KILLS!
Mercury damn sure does.

Yes it does retard, but at high doses, way beyond any exposure from vaccines.
If a child is 'shot up' at birth and their life expectancy is 75 years, how many shots of your low dose mercury is safe for them in their lifetime? Is a child's life span or good health heightened or increased, decreased or remain the same under your regimen of injected witch brew? And if we include any more of your witch brew that is not pushed out on the market as of yet I'm sure the number of total shots will have to be decreased. Future discoveries not yet shoved out on the population yet. You know, like radiation exposure we get from x-rays. After so many x-rays we're not supposed to receive any more. Right?

Not to change the subject here but you and Valerie are trying to limit this thing to just autism. There is a full range of neurological damage associated with even small or low doses of mercury. Hasn't Inorganic Mercury been proven to be more damaging to mammalians than it is to invertebrates or is this just more bullshit from your own clan?

Forum List

Back