Bad science kills & injures

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by RodISHI, Feb 23, 2010.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    The Nobel Prize winning doctor Maurice Hilleman warned Merck about the dangers, like autism, from increased mercury in vaccines then pleaded with FDA, they ignored him and covered up the fraud.

Informed Choice Info provides the list of vaccines, the manufacturer, the microbes, the antibiotics, the chemicals / heavy metals and animal by products of what is in many vaccine products manufactured today. A must see if you are considering one of these vaccines for your children.

The next one kind of makes me wonder....

Interesting the drug additive has not been approved yet the government contracted for billions of dollars of this stuff anyhow?

GlaxoSmithKline Hid Evidence of Avandia Harm... is just the kind of company I would not like giving out medical advice if I had my ruthers about it.

Okay I may rethink my vote for Grassley when the time comes if he will fight for the people's rights.
    Have not double checked this information out in this link but it appears some Pol's do not care for the vaccine program pushed last year. Can't say I blame them. Deadly Squalene not in Celvapan which still contains the cancer causing nano chip – the death chip in reality. | World Peace Now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgBBwOnmy3w]YouTube - Dr. confesses Cancer & other Viruses is found in Vaccines[/ame]
    I am wondering who has an interest in these companies? The next search and post.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,950
    Don't show this to Republcians. It's all about protecting corporations and profit. It doesn't matter how you make a buck as long as you make it.

3. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Kevin Trudeau?......Seriously?

Likewise, FDA approval has become a status of dubious nature, as they are deemed above reproach for such approved debacles as Fen-phen and Vioxx. Indeed, the FDA acts more like a protection racket for BigPharm, rather than a vanguard of the public safety.

Like to take your side, Rod, but your sources are at least as suspect as are the antagonists.

4. L.K.Eder

L.K.Eder unbannable non-troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,801
  5. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    I don't think doctor Hilleman was "suspect" in what he had to say. I believe that such reports as his are ignored. Regardless of who the anti's are look at the facts. It is well known that certain cancers originate from the human papilloma virus (HPV) and one hundred other related viruses even if science does not have it all figured out or release all the tests so people can see for themselves. In 2006 FDA approved Gardasil®, this vaccine has crippled & killed young people and these youngsters who have been crippled and their parents are trying to warn others before they take that leap. Reports of Health Concerns Following HPV Vaccination yet FDA approved this for young males also. Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) has been reported after vaccination with Gardasil.
    CDC is dubious too?

Big government's and big phamra's idea is to (force) require vaccinate teens by legislation, WTF. Is this okay with you?
    You don't have to take my side but I will not just stand by and watch this without speaking out on it. My own daughter has suffered the ill effects of big pharm pushing their crap meds out there and boasting the safety of it. As much as I sure don't agree with Rdean, I have to agree he is right when it comes to the money aspect of it. Where he would be in full error is to say that Christians are in error teaching their children it is better to abstain because he has made it obvious he hates Christians that much.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Valerie

Valerie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,295

CDC - Mercury and Thimerosal - Vaccine Safety

>>

Journal Retracts Controversial Study Linking MMR Vaccine, Autism -- AAFP News Now -- American Academy of Family Physicians

>>

Journal withdraws the original MMR vaccine-autism study

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  7. Valerie

Valerie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,295
    Vaccines: Vac-Gen/How Vaccines Prevent Disease

8. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    You know you are an ignorant shit to think that it is just R's that sell people out for a buck.
    Rep. William Jefferson, D-Louisiana

Al Santoro, the Executive Director of the Ocean County Democratic Party, pleaded guilty today to federal corruption charges,

Randy "Duke" Cunningham (R), now serving an eight-year stretch for taking bribes from defense contractors. (2006)

FBI: Former Detroit Democratic Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick..

Federal Memo Says Torricelli Took Bribes for Political Favors...

The list could go on and on but fact is we have corruption on both sides of these political parties. You can keep shoveling shit or actually be a decent person and get off your stick and demand integrity throughout regardless if there is an (R) or a (D) behind the name.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  9. Valerie

Valerie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,295
    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/471910_2

10. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,779
    :cuckoo:

Randy Duke Cunningham is a Republican.

Bad science does kill...it keeps people from seeking medical treatment or keeps them from getting vaccinated.

There is absolutely no evidence that autism is ever caused by a vaccine.

Shameful bullshit.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2