Bad news Republicans....gas price down 13 cents from a year ago

The GDP doesn't mean jack shit, especially since it doesn't account for inflation.

Also, population growth plays an epic role in GDP as does individual wealth.

Obama's GDP is abysmal. Growth rates the lowest since Carter's stagflation. We creep along at less than 2% per year, which coupled with population growth actually means we are losing ground.

GDP means a lot, and anyone studying it will see that it means serious trouble for America.

It doesn't mean much considering the equations used to determine GDP, the three of them.

GDP will give an individual a vague glimpse as far as growth or shrinkage...

GDP is general - not specific...

It also doesn't factor inflation.

GDP is definitely flawed.

Not really.

What is trouble is having a Republican House.

We really need to get rid of that.

Ah, then you can cut that 2% GDP growth to a negative.

Obama has a plan.

Standard Disclaimer: I think the Cylons had a better plan, more to the advantage of humanity.

Battlestar....

My parents are huge fans and they convinced me to watch it recently and I'm kinda getting into it.... :lol:

The GDP doesn't mean jack shit, especially since it doesn't account for inflation.

Also, population growth plays an epic role in GDP as does individual wealth.

Obama's GDP is abysmal. Growth rates the lowest since Carter's stagflation. We creep along at less than 2% per year, which coupled with population growth actually means we are losing ground.

GDP means a lot, and anyone studying it will see that it means serious trouble for America.

Not really.

What is trouble is having a Republican House.

We really need to get rid of that.

You mean so democrats can spend another 2-3 trillion on government jobs, unions and smashing perfectly good cars????

You know so you can send 5 million to some fucking dump in California that only creates 5 government positions at 1,000,000 a pop????

WORLD supply and demand sets the price of oil.

You said so yourself.

Where?

Last night.

Here are all my post from last night where did I say that again?
Gas prices continued their slide today, with the average price of a gallon of regular gas at $3.83, down 4 cents from a week ago, according to the Department of Energy. This price is also down 13 cents from a year ago.

The most expensive gas in the country is on the West Coast, where the average price for a gallon of regular is $4.12.

The least expensive gas is on the Gulf Coast, with the average price for a gallon of regular at $3.69.

Gas Prices Down 4 Cents a Gallon - ABC News

You're grasping for straws right now. You are scared shitless.:lol:

That is good news of course it was around $1.80 a gallon when Obama was sworn in and there is a reasonable chance the price will start back up when the summer driving season get's into full swing we'll see.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was 1.80 a gallon because Bush destroyed the world economy.

Next.
Bush and the democratic controlled congress including a junior senator obama.

If gas prices are going down, we must credit Obama.

Right?

So you should also give him credit for the high gas prices?

Natural gas prices are the lowest in ten years.

Obama gets credit for that too.

Right?

If he get's the credit for the good he also get's the credit for the bad. We still have a long way to go. Ever thought the cause of lower gas prices is because demand is down. With a lot less people working there is no need to buy gas to go any where when you don't have money

If he get's the credit for the good he also get's the credit for the bad. We still have a long way to go. Ever thought the cause of lower gas prices is because demand is down. With a lot less people working there is no need to buy gas to go any where when you don't have money

So supply and demand sets the price?

Glad to see you agree with me.

And administration energy polices

Forum List

Back