Bad News for putin lovers and US haters ! Ukraine War: Map shows huge scale of Ukraine's victories

The Western Hemisphere
Muscovy IS THE Western Hemisphere BUT IT HAS nightmarish geography and has always been Nigeria with snow

1663238614242.png

there is the only one solution :
clit7crumaeth4g-svapg.jpg

So you're Putin's UI?
ivan´s hole you are full of crap

Now that Putin is losing the war, you have to wonder what he will do. Never trust a cornered animal.

The United States is the major power in the Western Hemisphere. An accident of a lottery win that made it the power of the world. The Western Hemisphere is also more fortunate than many parts of the world. with only outside interference making living less than it should be. Africa, Europe and Asia have different ways for border-to-border differences and continental ones.

Nice to see good news in this war. It has been awhile.

ivan´s hole you are full of crap

You, then, are Zelensky's mudak?

tell me ivan 🐷 , what game this muslim plays with you ?

Notice when Zelensky needs cash now, suddenly the headlines are all about kicking Ivan ass?
Makes a concerned taxpayer wonder where all these weapons are going.

CBS News announced changes to its upcoming Ukrainian documentary after deleting a tweet suggesting that only 30% of U.S. aid has been reaching the front lines of the war against Russia.

On Friday, the news organization originally tweeted a promotion for its documentary, "Arming Ukraine," which reportedly tracked the billions of dollars in U.S. aid and weaponry being sent to the country to fight Russia's invasion. The tweet revealed a claim by a nonprofit founder who reported a majority of the funding does not reach Ukrainian front lines.

"The new CBS Reports documentary, ‘Arming Ukraine,’ explores why much of the billions of dollars of military aid that the U.S. is sending to Ukraine doesn’t make it to the front lines: ‘Like 30% of it reaches its final destination.’ Stream now," CBS News wrote.

CBS puled the report after pressure from the Ukraine gov't and the pentagon. Guess they didn't want the world to see what a bunch of corrupt bastards they still are.

"One man defending his home is more powerful than ten hired soldiers." -Robin Hood, (Kevin Costner)​

Zelenskyy - Feb. 22, "I don't need a ride. I need ammunition."​

pootin´s soldier - Sept. 14, "I don't need ammunition. I need a ride."​

pооtin the Great Loser" is rapidly sending Muscovy back to 1917.

Ukraine War: Map shows huge scale of Ukraine's victories​

View attachment 696387

Awwwwww.....

1663270533202.png

Forum List

Back