Bad News for putin lovers and US haters ! Ukraine War: Map shows huge scale of Ukraine's victories

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

"One man defending his home is more powerful than ten hired soldiers." -Robin Hood, (Kevin Costner)​

Zelenskyy - Feb. 22, "I don't need a ride. I need ammunition."​

pootin´s soldier - Sept. 14, "I don't need ammunition. I need a ride."​

pооtin the Great Loser" is rapidly sending Muscovy back to 1917.

Ukraine War: Map shows huge scale of Ukraine's victories​

1663227678341.png

Now that Putin is losing the war, you have to wonder what he will do. Never trust a cornered animal.

"One man defending his home is more powerful than ten hired soldiers." -Robin Hood, (Kevin Costner)​

View attachment 696387

Russia needs to be partioned up like Germany was after the WWII so this will never happen again.

Someone should tell pootler that there's nothing wrong with retreating. Peter the s o d o mite did it too at Azov.
Might help
🤷‍♂
The man is a malignant psychopath just like trump there's no dealing with him on a reasonable level.

View attachment 696387

care to name the putin lovers on this forum

Care to comment?

Moscow horde´s war record :- 1856 defeated by Britain and France 1905 defeated by Japan 1917 defeated by Germany 1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland 1969 defeated by China 1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by Ukraine WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :- a) Hungary 1956 b) Czechoslovakia 1968 c) Moldova 1992 d) Georgia 2008

I served during vietnam. We won every single battle. Care to comment?

‘We have already lost’: far-right, pro-putin Moscow bloggers slam military failures​

“The war in Ukraine will continue until the complete defeat of Russia,” Igor Girkin, a far-right nationalist, grumbled in a video address to his 430,000 followers on Telegram on Monday. “We have already lost, the rest is just a matter of time.”....“It must be stated that in Balakliia, the armed forces of Ukraine have completely outplayed our command,” Starshe Eddy, a popular pro-war Russian blogger, wrote on his Telegram channel.

The United States is the major power in the Western Hemisphere. An accident of a lottery win that made it the power of the world. The Western Hemisphere is also more fortunate than many parts of the world. with only outside interference making living less than it should be. Africa, Europe and Asia have different ways for border-to-border differences and continental ones.

Forum List

Back