Bad news for Loverboy?

Again, if they did something that can’t be justified through proper procedure then they should be held accountable. There was an investigation into this by the IG and he found nothing. This is the guy that spent weeks/months looking at the actual evidence. Don’t you think that’s a little more credible than the media spin and piece meal information that we the puppets get?
don't listen to a lot of media spin and try to simply focus on the facts i do know.

strzok hates trump. passionately.
strzok had influence in hillary's investigation. i don't think he should have and was removed when it was known.

if the fbi didn't think it would or did impact how he did his job, he likely would not have been removed.

i've not said much else either way because that is speculation at this point and pointless to me. i think it affected his decisions in how he handled hillary, you don't seem to think so.

not sure what else we can do here.
Good point, we can’t do anything. My point is simply that text messages don’t prove much. How do you know he hated Trump with a passion? What if they were laughing about it as they flirted and talked shit on Trump over text message? There is so little that we know and a ton of different possibilities. What we do have is a review on his job performance and nothing improper was found. The appearance of impropriety from the public release of his text messages got him demoted but that’s it. So I don’t know what else there is to say.
i'm just gonna take a guess that the text messages mean what they say.
We’ve been talking on this board for a while. Would you say that I hate Trump with a passion?
dunno. never saw ballistic posts from you like strozk. you do tend to be more balanced than most and that's one huge reason i love our conversations.

we just live in a very emotional time right now and people are hot and heavy to do what they *feel* is right.

strozk is on hillarys investigation
the text is altered to the point where we go from "must prosecute" to "no all clear"

that is a huge flag to me but as you say the IG looked into it and sooner or later we need to stop pushing til we get what we want as the only acceptable outcome. so while i feel he let his bias get in the way, it was ruled otherwise and my agreeing or not won't change a thing. he's off the case and getting paperwork up the ass for awhile now so it really doesn't matter moving forward but i hope we do keep cleaning things up and working to back all away from the ledge where only extremes are valid viewpoints anymore. myself included.
I don't trust the IG though. We got Mueller because of some reason. And i know russia did nothing. Not one person in authority has told us the American public what they did. I assume nothing. Why not tell us if they actually did something? I'm just using logic here. Feel free to challenge it.

don't listen to a lot of media spin and try to simply focus on the facts i do know.

strzok had influence in hillary's investigation. i don't think he should have and was removed when it was known.

if the fbi didn't think it would or did impact how he did his job, he likely would not have been removed.

i've not said much else either way because that is speculation at this point and pointless to me. i think it affected his decisions in how he handled hillary, you don't seem to think so.

Good point, we can’t do anything. My point is simply that text messages don’t prove much. How do you know he hated Trump with a passion? What if they were laughing about it as they flirted and talked shit on Trump over text message? There is so little that we know and a ton of different possibilities. What we do have is a review on his job performance and nothing improper was found. The appearance of impropriety from the public release of his text messages got him demoted but that’s it. So I don’t know what else there is to say.
We’ve been talking on this board for a while. Would you say that I hate Trump with a passion?
dunno. never saw ballistic posts from you like strozk. you do tend to be more balanced than most and that's one huge reason i love our conversations.

we just live in a very emotional time right now and people are hot and heavy to do what they *feel* is right.

the text is altered to the point where we go from "must prosecute" to "no all clear"

that is a huge flag to me but as you say the IG looked into it and sooner or later we need to stop pushing til we get what we want as the only acceptable outcome. so while i feel he let his bias get in the way, it was ruled otherwise and my agreeing or not won't change a thing. he's off the case and getting paperwork up the ass for awhile now so it really doesn't matter moving forward but i hope we do keep cleaning things up and working to back all away from the ledge where only extremes are valid viewpoints anymore. myself included.
I don't trust the IG though. We got Mueller because of some reason. And i know russia did nothing. Not one person in authority has told us the American public what they did. I assume nothing. Why not tell us if they actually did something? I'm just using logic here. Feel free to challenge it.
I just cant let myself think we have to do this til i get "my way". Everyone who disagrees is now not to be trusted?

Because Putin is also controlling the IG, Mueller and the DOJ. Information will come out as Putin sees fit.

I just cant let myself think we have to do this til i get "my way". Everyone who disagrees is now not to be trusted?
Agreed, it is exhausting... especially when it is done with every issue

Well when asking questions or having an opposing view makes one a nazi or Russian. The country’s fked. And sir I’m fighting for my country

Well when asking questions or having an opposing view makes one a nazi or Russian. The country’s fked. And sir I’m fighting for my country
So am i.

Forum List

Back