Bad News for Alt-Left- Antifa Manual Leaked/Found

Here's the problem. Forensic EXPERTS proved what you claim about hands up was false yet you still believe it.

Look at those falsely claiming Brown had his hands up. Interesting commonality.

I'm not sure how "forensics" can prove what positions his hands were in when the bullet hit his chest.

Maybe you can explain this to me. Thanks.

Fired? So what? Doesn't mean he did anything wrong.

The girl should have behaved better

You mean she should have "known her place"? I'm curious what do you think this girl was doing wrong to be pinned to the ground and have a gun shoved in her face.

Here's the unedited footage. this cop is clearly out of control

The girl was out of control. You almost got it right Joe

-Geaux

You really will believe anything.

I have found no evidence this is not legit

-Geaux

Of course you haven't. And I'm sure you made an exhaustive effort.

You are a dupe.

I don't know if it's authentic or not but it sure seems to be filled with LW talking points and other Crap, wouldnt you agree? if its a forgery Id say it's a beautiful one.

Thats because you are an idiot, I'd say

You can try and imagine any scenario you like to fit your narrative. I personally dont care. The M.E., and autopsy report verify the officers story. Good enough for me. And good enough for a grand jury as well.

Well, no, it just gave a corrupt dA the story he wanted to hear. Kind of a problem when the ME works for the Police Department.

he girl was out of control. You almost got it right Joe

Except the Cop got fired and the girl's family got a big payday.. so not so much.

hey, look, I know I can't get you conservatives to see the basic humanity of black folks, but try to practice a LITTLE fiscal sensibility. These rogue cops cost you, the taxpayer, a lot of money.
Five million to LaQuan McDonald's Family.
1 Million to Sandra Blands family.
six million to Tamir Rice's family.

That's money that could go to bullet proof vests, new police cars, new communications equipment.

You can try and imagine any scenario you like to fit your narrative. I personally dont care. The M.E., and autopsy report verify the officers story. Good enough for me. And good enough for a grand jury as well.

Well, no, it just gave a corrupt dA the story he wanted to hear. Kind of a problem when the ME works for the Police Department.
And a foil hatter to boot! Wow man... Just... Wow!

Forum List

Back