Bad day for Pro Palestinian protestor in Texas.

Gee willikers, this fellow bit off a tad more than he could chew, in my opinion. I bet he was surprised. What do you think happened outside the door?

Sad , those people were animals. Should have been arrested.

Stones?

Dumbass, it takes CRIMINAL INTENT with a side of crazy.

Tell us all about CRIMINAL INTENT, loser.

2020 riots 2.jpg

2020 riots 3.jpg

ANTIFABLM….gay bashing since 2019.

Show us the gay person, we will send 40 masked 🙀 🙀 🙀 to beat up 1 gay guy like Andy Ngo.

Such cowards. Like 40 cuck faggots to beat up a gay man.

They were disrupting Abott's right to say something. The heckler's veto isn't constitutionally protected.
Right, you believe that a partisan angry mob is within their rights to put their hands on any individual who is not perpetuating violence, simply for saying things they don't like and/or want to hear.

That's what I've been saying.

WHOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to pretend that you don't understand a perfectly clear point.

Bring it on back. This is fun.

Your point is exceedingly clear, but still so clearly stupid that you won't even explicitly state it.

Lefties broadly reject and condemn violence, arson and other criminal activity. Your point is pure bullshit.

You condemn the 40 or so ANTIFABLM bullies beating up a lone gay man, right?

You do not support homophobia.

I condemn any criminal activity, including aggravated assault and arson.

Pretty straight forward. It doesn't matter to me if perps are left, right, purple or rainbow.

Last edited:
I condemn any criminal activity, including aggravated assault and arson.

Pretty straight forward. It doesn't matter to me if perps are left, right, purple or rainbow.

Do you condemn the homophobic gay bashing of Andy Ngo by ANTIFABLM.

JUST SAY IT!

OTHERWISE YOU SUPPORT IT.

DONT BE A CULT HOMOPHOBE.

See how homophobic the cult is?

They refuse to denounce homophobia and gay bashing. That means they support it.

Cult fucks are racist homophobic xenophobic islamaphobic transphobic misogynists.

Do you condemn the homophobic gay bashing of Andy Ngo by ANTIFABLM.

Are you stupid or something?

If it's criminal I condemn it. Does not matter who was attacked by whom, what matters is that it was criminal violence.

What part of that do you not understand? Is the concept of prioritizing principles above partisanship too foreign to you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back