Bad day for Mueller...WORSE day for Flynn....

even the pollsters you like are giving Trump mid to high 40's...you can't impeach a president with support like that...

You should know that when Clinton was being impeached, his approval ratings were over 73%

even the pollsters you like are giving Trump mid to high 40's...you can't impeach a president with support like that...

You should know that when Clinton was being impeached, his approval ratings were over 73%
I didn't know it was that high but I did know he was over 50%...and look what happened to the GOP after that...they lost big time....and they deserved it....

I didn't know it was that high but I did know he was over 50%...and look what happened to the GOP after that...they lost big time....and they deserved it....

Oh, come on, Ramby.......voters can easily distinguish lying about a BJ and corruption, and hiring crooks, tax cheats and money launderers...

Oh, come on, Ramby.......voters can easily distinguish lying about a BJ and corruption, and hiring crooks, tax cheats and money launderers...
The voters see the investigators ridiculous over zealous persecution of the President...this would never have happened to Obama and the people can see that...did you know Obama was charged with elections violations?...he was and the DOJ didn't get involved...the media said nothing....and Comey said here Obama campaign...pay a fine.....
Give your fellow citizens more credit Nat....they know unfairness when they see it...especially when its government unfairness....
You may hate Trump and people like myself...but to hitch your wagon to the entrenched unelected government hacks I just don't get....

Trump will have a rally soon....and it will be packed...just like always....

Now back to reality. Trump will pardon him.
It's an awful sad day when a decorated military hero has to sit in front of a bunch of misshapened shit bags who would probably run from a vicious bunny rabbit and listen to what his future is going to be.

Hey fuckhead........Flynn is lucky to NOT have been charged with treason.

Mueller saw more damn battlefield action than Flynn......

Go back to bed and play with your G.I. Joe dolls....You're too much of an idiot to be on here.....LOL

Bullshit....Mueller is a pampered swamp creature who sucks his master's dicks. He had a brief but overrated stint in Vietnam.
little surprise of the current media builds him up as some kind of superhero. This story is no different thousands of others of
medal recipients. Frankly he reminds me of ass shot Kerry.

People like Mueller are dime-a-dozen compared to Flynn who is responsible for hundreds if not thousands of well-trained soldiers under his command and training.

FUCK HEAD....

Cry to the moderators if you don't like my presence here dick-boy.

Other than that there isn't a hell of a lot you can do about it now is there?

But then again people like you tend to rely more on words than they do on actions am I right?

Jo

Well him and Bill Clinton did hand Trump and Bush good economies.
Not that old debunked BS again....

:rolleyes:

Tell me, boo, EXACTLY what SPECIFIC policy or action did Barak Obama take before he left office that caused the Manufacturing companies / jobs - that fled the country as he set a new record for total number of new job-killing regulations, companies and jobs he told the American people would NEVER COME BACK, that those lost jobs and companies were the 'New Norm' - to come back?

Does it make sense that Obama, who did NOT change course - as Trump did, did NOT gut regulations - as Trump did, did NOT lower taxes - as Trump did, and did NOT make coming back to the US more appealing - as Trump did, is the actually one responsible for those manufacturing plants and jobs coming back?

Perhaps such a fantasy makes sense to snowflakes....not to anyone of sound mind / common sense.

These are very sick people

Jo

I’m 48 she’s 25. About the same gap between trump and melania. Do you think she signed a prenup?

If Melania signed a pre-nup I say good for Trump!! If Melania were that much richer than Trump I would say good for Melania for getting a pre-nup. Actually it's really none of yours or my business but I guess some have fun playing games. Are you getting a pre-nup? Or just paying for it?

Last edited:
Trump will have a rally soon....and it will be packed...just like always.

Ramby...those aren't Trump rallies....they're cult gatherings....

No Obama had those, Trump rallies are grass roots support. You just want to deny that half or more Americans agree with Trump. You can't see how anyone would support him. I understand....I felt the same about Obama. Only, I didn't hate Obama like TDSers hate Trump. Not even close.

Forum List

Back