US pledges 6B to Central America Another 5B to Mexico and 0 for wall.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
The United States pledged $5.8 billion in aid Tuesday for strengthening government and economic development in Central America, and another $4.8 billion in development aid for southern Mexico.
The U.S. aid aims to promote better security conditions and job opportunities as part of a regional plan to allow Central Americans to remain in their countries and not have to emigrate
The plan was announced in a joint U.S.-Mexican statement released by the State Department and read aloud by Mexican Foreign Relations Secretary Marcelo Ebrard in the Mexican capital.
US pledges $10.6B aid for Central America, southern Mexico

Well, so much for winning.

I don't mean to be insensitive, but with out intelligent family planning, intensive low skill training and common sense birth control, poverty and violent crime in low IQ areas is inevitable.

This is a good example of what the nations leaders place a priority on...this is ammo for Trump when speaking at his rallies...billions for central America? for what?...so their people won't form a caravan and crash our border?...what a mess the swamp has become...set political party aside...they do not represent us....any of us....left or right dem or GOP....that is why Trump won...and will win in 2020...to the dismay of the swamp....

:21: ain't gonna be no damn WALL. :21:

sooooooooooo suck it.

It burns me up that while the national debt soars and were have homeless veterans here in the U.S.

Our government is sending billions of taxpayer money to Mexico and Central America. .... :mad-61:
Maybe instead of voting a orange gibbon into office you should have voted in a leader right? Consequences. :rolleyes:

It burns me up that while the national debt soars and were have homeless veterans here in the U.S.

Our government is sending billions of taxpayer money to Mexico and Central America. .... :mad-61:
Maybe instead of voting a orange gibbon into office you should have voted in a leader right? Consequences. :rolleyes:

A leader of the ghetto folks...like the Kenyan monkey?

Forum List

Back