Bad day for Mueller...WORSE day for Flynn....

Republicans control every branch of government. You cons are insane. Don’t worry trump pardons all republican criminals.
How can you still believe that Republicans are anymore on Trump's side than the dems?.....

Republicans control every branch of government. You cons are insane. Don’t worry trump pardons all republican criminals.
How can you still believe that Republicans are anymore on Trump's side than the dems?.....
Because he hasn't been impeached yet. Republicans have been quiet. And so far he's done a lot conservatives are happy about. No?

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

You all seem happy with him. They don't want to piss you guys off.

Because he hasn't been impeached yet. Republicans have been quiet. And so far he's done a lot conservatives are happy about. No?
He hasn't been impeached because he did nothing wrong and he enjoys a 51% approval rating and its ticking up not down....the people are not being fooled this time pal...

He hasn't been impeached because he did nothing wrong and he enjoys a 51% approval rating and its ticking up not down....the people are not being fooled this time pal...

You just asked how I can believe Republicans are on Trump's side and you just showed you are firmly on his side. That's why Republicans allow him to get away with what he gets away with.

They love Trump. He's part of the deep state.

You just asked how I can believe Republicans are on Trump's side and you just showed you are firmly on his side. That's why Republicans allow him to get away with what he gets away with.

They love Trump. He's part of the deep state.
The GOP is split in half right now...that will change very soon...but the dems are split as well and their troubles go much deeper....Trump is not getting help from anyone but his voters...we are standing by him 100%...and he knows it...

Gallup's Approval rating .........Dates

Most recent weekly average 38 Dec 10-16, 2018
Term average to date 39 Jan 20, 2017-present
High point, weekly average 45 Jan 20-29, 2017, and Jun 11-17, 2018
Low point, weekly average 35 four times, last on Dec 11-17, 2017

I'll tell you this. My dad said every year under Obama he got about $8 raise in his social security. For whatever reason, he got $43 this year. That's almost $500 more he will make next year. He said, "thanks Trump".

Whatever the reason is, he got shitty raises in SS under Obama. And he blames Obama. Now he credits Trump for the $43. Trump might get re elected.

Sullivan gave the impression at 1st, based on no audio/video recordings, no transcripts, a 302 7-months after the interview, and US IG-identified prosecutorial misconduct, he was upset with Flynn for not pulling his guilty plea. When Mueller finally decided to comply and hand over all the data he had Sullivan became pissed at Flynn for what he had found out. What was revealed still does not change the fact that the FBI and Mueller's team's tactics, lack of transparency, abandoning SOPs, missing evidence, etc...is a SERIOUS problem that needs to be addressed.

Benghazi ring a bell you sanctimonious hypocrites?
Actually NO.

None of the Benghazi hearings were ever criminal investigations, a fact that you intentionally omit every time you try to bring it up as an excuse for proven Democrat crimes that have been exposed in this investigation and in defense of proven Felony Hillary. Had the Benghazi hearings been criminal investigations and if 'incompetence', 'stupidity', and failing to make even the slightest effort to prevent Americans from dying were actual criminal offenses Hillary would have gotten 'the chair'.

I'll tell you this. My dad said every year under Obama he got about $8 raise in his social security. For whatever reason, he got $43 this year. That's almost $500 more he will make next year. He said, "thanks Trump".

Whatever the reason is, he got shitty raises in SS under Obama. And he blames Obama. Now he credits Trump for the $43. Trump might get re elected.
Obama has already come out and declared he owns the current economy - it's his. Tell you dad he has Obama to thank. :p wbuhahahahaha

Obama has already come out and declared he owns the current economy - it's his. Tell you dad he has Obama to thank. :p wbuhahahahaha
Well him and Bill Clinton did hand Trump and Bush good economies.

Not that old debunked BS again....

:rolleyes:

Tell me, boo, EXACTLY what SPECIFIC policy or action did Barak Obama take before he left office that caused the Manufacturing companies / jobs - that fled the country as he set a new record for total number of new job-killing regulations, companies and jobs he told the American people would NEVER COME BACK, that those lost jobs and companies were the 'New Norm' - to come back?

Does it make sense that Obama, who did NOT change course - as Trump did, did NOT gut regulations - as Trump did, did NOT lower taxes - as Trump did, and did NOT make coming back to the US more appealing - as Trump did, is the actually one responsible for those manufacturing plants and jobs coming back?

Perhaps such a fantasy makes sense to snowflakes....not to anyone of sound mind / common sense.

Last edited:

Tell me, boo, EXACTLY what SPECIFIC policy or action did Barak Obama take before he left office that caused the Manufacturing companies / jobs - that fled the country as he set a new record for total number of new job-killing regulations, companies and jobs he told the American people would NEVER COME BACK, that those lost jobs and companies were the 'New Norm' - to come back?

Does it make sense that Obama, who did NOT change course - as Trump did, did NOT gut regulations - as Trump did, did NOT lower taxes - as Trump did, and did NOT make coming back to the US more appealing - as Trump did, is the actually one responsible for those manufacturing plants and jobs coming back?

Perhaps such a fantasy makes sense to snowflakes....not to anyone of sound mind / common sense.

Just because Republicans can never accept that Obama and Clinton had good economies, doesn't mean it's been debunked. Now I will continue to read what you wrote

I don't think we had to do the things Trump did to bring jobs back. What did he do, give them so many tax breaks they barely pay taxes now? Democrats never wanted to go along with that. Corporations should pay their fair share of taxes.

So I'll give Trump credit for taking our pants down and bending us over so that corporations and rich people in America basically pay no taxes.

And things are a little better but is it worth it? Was the temporary bump worth it?

I heard yesterday that while a tax break is a nice way to give an economy a boost, it's not a cure all for long term success. In fact eventually we will need money and taxes will have to be raised. Who's taxes will they raise? Yours and mine. That means I was right. They have shifted the tax burden more onto us and poor people.

Obama criticizes companies that leave U.S. for lower taxes

You are allowing companies to call the shots. All of you. Democrats and Republicans. They won. And you think that means you, a worker bee will win? No way. For now you can be happy because the economy is doing good. Last time a Republican can say that was Reagan. And even his trickle down economy was bullshit for the American people.

Hey, I make good money. I save. My dad will leave me money. I have no debt. I'll be find. Will you? Are you saving enough to retire? Most Americans are not.

Yesterday I had $1000 in my pocket because I didn't want my girlfriend to find it in my house. She was cleaning my place. How many Americans have $1000 laying around?

40% of Americans can't cover a $400 emergency expense

Yesterday I had $1000 in my pocket because I didn't want my girlfriend to find it in my house. She was cleaning my place.

Distrust is such a firm foundation on which to build a relationship. :abgg2q.jpg: OR is your 'girlfriend' a paid worker?

I use Rasmussen only...it was the only one that had 2016 even close to being correct....

Its actually been a "bad" day for Mueller, since Judge Sullivan seems to think that the special counsel is way too lenient toward Mike Flynn's crimes.....It will be a bit difficult for Mueller to offer "get-out-of-jail" plea agreements for such folks as Roger Stone or Jerome Corsi.

But, it was a MUCH worse day for Flynn, since Judge Sullivan has basically told him to go home and pack up a few toothbrushes since he may spend some punitive time in prison.

...and, of course, today is the worst of days for our beloved president (and his family) who must be by now realizing that American justice is not enamored with the demagoguery and corruption that seems to have hypnotized the Trump cult membership.

Masturbating messy.... Clean that up!
Now back to reality. Trump will pardon him.
It's an awful sad day when a decorated military hero has to sit in front of a bunch of misshapened shit bags who would probably run from a vicious bunny rabbit and listen to what his future is going to be.

I would much prefer to see all of them including Sullivan on a battlefield with a helmet on their goddamn heads And a rifle in their hands and of course as would be expected pantalons full of yellow shit.

Jo

I use Rasmussen only...it was the only one that had 2016 even close to being correct....

Stay dumb, Ramby...........Legitimate polling outfits were all accurate.....After all, they poll PEOPLE and not electoral votes....and Hillary DID get more popular voters.

But do stick with Rasmussen the ONLY right wing pollsters that keeps polling they same specific folks over and over and over again....

Now back to reality. Trump will pardon him.
It's an awful sad day when a decorated military hero has to sit in front of a bunch of misshapened shit bags who would probably run from a vicious bunny rabbit and listen to what his future is going to be.

Hey fuckhead........Flynn is lucky to NOT have been charged with treason.

Mueller saw more damn battlefield action than Flynn......

Go back to bed and play with your G.I. Joe dolls....You're too much of an idiot to be on here.....LOL

Stay dumb, Ramby...........Legitimate polling outfits were all accurate.....After all, they poll PEOPLE and not electoral votes....and Hillary DID get more popular voters.

But do stick with Rasmussen the ONLY right wing pollsters that keeps polling they same specific folks over and over and over again....
Just going with the one that has been the most accurate Nat...that's all....even the pollsters you like are giving Trump mid to high 40's...you can't impeach a president with support like that....maybe if he hit a Nixon type low but I do not see that happening...

Forum List

Back